We desperately need much more of this.

There is plenty...

Ok, MAYBE the Obama one. But that was a no partisan dinner and Obama was probably just giving him props because he probably “reached across the aisle” for something the dems wanted. But I’ll give ya that one.

Pelosi gives a good nod to someone who voted with the dems on J6

And pelosi gives a good nod to Reagan at a tribute to Reagan.

So, 3 cases where a dem gave a good comment to a Republican when the dem was getting something….

I regard what John McCain did that evening as one of the bright and shining moments of the 2008 campaign. Of any campaign in recent history. Doing the decent, honorable, truthful thing seems quaint and totally unrealistic just 15 years later. I would contend his noble gesture was about more than defending the character of his political opponent. It was about having the courage to tell the truth to Crazy, come what may.

When the elderly lady said she heard Obama is an Arab I assume she meant she heard he is a Muslim. After all, he's not an Arab he's from Kenya (kidding). Immediately suggesting she was a consumer of right wing media and the lies it spews. It isn't just McCain's sense of fairness we need more of. Specifically, it's a willingness on the part of POT candidates to speak the truth to their constituents when confronted with misinformation.

I say that while fully acknowledging doing so will put many of them in peril of being primaried or losing a general election. Because conservative voters in their districts do not want to be told by a Repub candidate his or her opponent is not a baby eating communist. That gun control doesn't mean gun confiscation. That protecting a woman's reproductive rights doesn't make someone a baby killer. That Trump lost the election and voter fraud in this country is barely measurable.

Candidates need to go back to having fact based debates on the issues in front of informed audiences equipped to make informed decisions about the country's future. That's not going to happen as long as campaigns clouded by accusations of pedophilia, corruption, and alarmism go unchallenged.

War criminals who opportunistically virtue signal are the best.

I agree, we should get back to doing this, now, you’ve posted a clip of a Republican being decent toward Obama, now let’s see a clip of any democrat being decent like that toward trump?

You seem to be happy to see someone on the right being agreeable to the left, ok, now let’s see someone on the left talking about how trump is a decent family man, or bush, or any of the Republican presidents.
Sorry about reality and your scumbag orange mussolini wannabe Russian oligarch POS sexual assaulter and mobbed up New York City real estate con man, Super Dupe...

Sorry about reality and your scumbag orange mussolini wannabe Russian oligarch POS sexual assaulter and mobbed up New York City real estate con man, Super Dupe...
So, no clips of anyone on the left complimenting anyone on the right just out of the blue without getting anything for it?

So, no clips of anyone on the left complimenting anyone on the right just out of the blue without getting anything for it?
There are plenty of examples of Democrats complimenting rhinos and other Republicans who still live on Planet Earth. Expecting compliments for incredible liars and scumbags who are anti American authoritarians is not happening.... I give the dupes like you a pass, but you are amazingly ignorant to believe that crap about election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud Pedophilia and aggressive trans people and all the other conspiracies based on B S....

There are plenty of examples of Democrats complimenting rhinos and other Republicans who still live on Planet Earth. Expecting compliments for incredible liars and scumbags who are anti American authoritarians is not happening.... I give the dupes like you a pass, but you are amazingly ignorant to believe that crap about election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud Pedophilia and aggressive trans people and all the other conspiracies based on B S....

There are plenty of examples of Democrats complimenting rhinos

Oh, I certainly believe that. I’m talking about clips like the one presented where McCain actually stands up and defends his political opponent,
Just out of the blue, not expecting anything for it, not getting anything for it.

Do you have any clips like that from the left?

Expecting compliments for incredible liars and scumbags who are anti American authoritarians is not happening..

I know, leftism has a strong hold on you. Youll believe anything they tell you, mind you, most of it are lies, but you’ll follow them anyways.

but you are amazingly ignorant to believe that crap about election fraud

I don’t believe everything about election fraud. There are some things that happened that I think needs answers, however.

vaccine fraud

The issues with vaccines are proving to be true.

Pedophilia

I don’t know anything about this, other than Epstein, but, no charges have been filed againsnt anyone for visiting his island

aggressive trans

What “aggressive trans people”? Is this a thing?

You mention “other conspiracies”. Care to elaborate?

Oh, I certainly believe that. I’m talking about clips like the one presented where McCain actually stands up and defends his political opponent,
Just out of the blue, not expecting anything for it, not getting anything for it.

I know, leftism has a strong hold on you. Youll believe anything they tell you, mind you, most of it are lies, but you’ll follow them anyways.

I don’t believe everything about election fraud. There are some things that happened that I think needs answers, however.

I don’t know anything about this, other than Epstein, but, no charges have been filed againsnt anyone for visiting his island

There is no evidence of any election fraud whatsoever or any problem with the vaccines other than the typical ones and temporary. You see the entire world outside your bubble of Murdoch and conspiracy internet nut jobs, thinks you are crazy with your ridiculous propaganda. Mccain was pushing back on your ridiculous hateful anti-american propaganda, so of course there is no example of Democrats pushing back on journalism which doesn't lie like your crap....

Conspiracies protecting the Biden's corruption, All kinds of conspiracies about the Clintons basically everything you believe bad about Democrats. msm. doj fbi

I agree, we should get back to doing this, now, you’ve posted a clip of a Republican being decent toward Obama, now let’s see a clip of any democrat being decent like that toward trump?

You seem to be happy to see someone on the right being agreeable to the left, ok, now let’s see someone on the left talking about how trump is a decent family man, or bush, or any of the Republican presidents.

Trump isn't a "decent" anything. He's been married three times, and very publically cheated on all of his wives. His children don't spend any holidays with him. None of his family members, including Melania, even showed up for his birthday party at Bedminster last year. His children keep their own children far away from him.

Trump was born into a very wealthy family, and has had every advantage that wealth can buy him, but instead of recognizing how fortunate and blessed his life has been, Trump has whined and complained all of his life about the unfair treatment he receives. Despite their wealth, his family wasn't respected in New York Society. He's not the richest man in the world and he never will be.

Despite his being elected President, the press continued to call out his lies and his bullshit. That's not fair!!!! He's been treated worse than any President in history - including Lincoln and Kennedy who were assassinated.

What a pathetic, whiny loser he is.

Face it. Normal human beings are repulsed by people like Donald Trump. What woman wants to marry a lying cheater who publically humiliates her and denigrates her in public? Who thinks he has the right to sexually assault women he finds attractive because he's rich?

I regard what John McCain did that evening as one of the bright and shining moments of the 2008 campaign. Of any campaign in recent history. Doing the decent, honorable, truthful thing seems quaint and totally unrealistic just 15 years later. I would contend his noble gesture was about more than defending the character of his political opponent. It was about having the courage to tell the truth to Crazy, come what may.

When the elderly lady said she heard Obama is an Arab I assume she meant she heard he is a Muslim. After all, he's not an Arab he's from Kenya (kidding). Immediately suggesting she was a consumer of right wing media and the lies it spews. It isn't just McCain's sense of fairness we need more of. Specifically, it's a willingness on the part of POT candidates to speak the truth to their constituents when confronted with misinformation.

I say that while fully acknowledging doing so will put many of them in peril of being primaried or losing a general election. Because conservative voters in their districts do not want to be told by a Repub candidate his or her opponent is not a baby eating communist. That gun control doesn't mean gun confiscation. That protecting a woman's reproductive rights doesn't make someone a baby killer. That Trump lost the election and voter fraud in this country is barely measurable.

Candidates need to go back to having fact based debates on the issues in front of informed audiences equipped to make informed decisions about the country's future. That's not going to happen as long as campaigns clouded by accusations of pedophilia, corruption, and alarmism go unchallenged.

that's funny considering how the left treated McCain in 2008 running against BO. Take your phony moralism and walk off a short bridge.

There is no evidence of any election fraud whatsoever or any problem with the vaccines other than the typical ones and temporary. You see the entire world outside your bubble of Murdoch and conspiracy internet nut jobs, thinks you are crazy with your ridiculous propaganda. Mccain was pushing back on your ridiculous hateful anti-american propaganda, so of course there is no example of Democrats pushing back on journalism which doesn't lie like your crap....

So than you for confirming my point. The left believes every lie told about the right, I guess because of a deep seeded hatred, so, they all believe there is no good on the right, and thus, are incapable of seeing anything other than evil in the right.

Again, this just shows me that the left will believe everything that comes out of bidens mouth

Conspiracies protecting the Biden's corruption, All kinds of conspiracies about the Clintons basically everything you believe bad about Democrats. msm. doj fbi
Lol, so every bad thing said about the left is a conspiracy? Don’t look now but…that in itself is a conspiracy.

The biggest problems of republicans and democrats is….republicans and democrats. The inability to look inward and see your own flaws, and only looking at “that guy! It’s THEIR fault!”

Trump isn't a "decent" anything. He's been married three times, and very publically cheated on all of his wives. His children don't spend any holidays with him. None of his family members, including Melania, even showed up for his birthday party at Bedminster last year. His children keep their own children far away from him.

Trump was born into a very wealthy family, and has had every advantage that wealth can buy him, but instead of recognizing how fortunate and blessed his life has been, Trump has whined and complained all of his life about the unfair treatment he receives. Despite their wealth, his family wasn't respected in New York Society. He's not the richest man in the world and he never will be.

Despite his being elected President, the press continued to call out his lies and his bullshit. That's not fair!!!! He's been treated worse than any President in history - including Lincoln and Kennedy who were assassinated.

What a pathetic, whiny loser he is.

Face it. Normal human beings are repulsed by people like Donald Trump. What woman wants to marry a lying cheater who publically humiliates her and denigrates her in public? Who thinks he has the right to sexually assault women he finds attractive because he's rich?
Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter…..

Was JFK a good president?

How about Bill Clinton?

Neither were family men to the standard you demand from trump
The issue was that we are supposed to defend Trump as a good family man.

He is not. Clinton and JFK were philanderers. No is going to ask you to defend that.

McCain/Feingold bill led us to the Citizens United ruling, McCain was part of the ruin of politics in our country.
That’s absolutely untrue. A right wing SCOTUS ruling gave us Citizens United… just like it did the Dobbs/Roe ruling

The issue was that we are supposed to defend Trump as a good family man.

He is not. Clinton and JFK were philanderers. No is going to ask you to defend that.
No its not

No one told you that

You want to disqualify Trump and are using reasons you would never apply to previous presidents

So than you for confirming my point. The left believes every lie told about the right, I guess because of a deep seeded hatred, so, they all believe there is no good on the right, and thus, are incapable of seeing anything other than evil in the right.

Again, this just shows me that the left will believe everything that comes out of bidens mouth
The Trump Right is a bunch of lying scumbags, everyone in the world knows that except for the GOP base brainwashed functional moron hater dupes like you. There was no election fraud vaccine fraud pedophilia epidemic Biden corruption or whatever just a bunch of crap and disrespect for America and its institutions and public servants super Dupe.....

No its not

No one told you that

You want to disqualify Trump and are using reasons you would never apply to previous presidents
How about mobbed up real estate con man failure seditionist sexual assaulter IDIOT Mussolini wannabe or Russian oligarch lover. And the only actual spike in FBI statistics is assault by right wingers against gays blacks Muslims jews immigrants etcetera Etcetera Etcetera. which more than doubles when trump has a rally....

Forum List

Back