we are not Terrorism

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.
maybe you think iran is a Terrorism but it isnt true

iran follow a friendly way.it is true we use cracked versoin softwares but how i can
pay for this software when there isnt iran at list and i cant have paypal or master card ...
Unfortunately, right now, we're the ones guilty of that.

"Terrorism by Drone"

It makes me sick to have these Top Gun 20 year olds behind a joy stick somewhere in Nevada watching a video monitor and trying to decide whether the image on the screen is an insurgent planting a bomb, or a kid playing in the dirt?

One month from now, my country is going to do a little house cleaning. The only question is, just how much garbage are we going to throw out of office.
Probably not too much if we continue "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican.

If US voters should ever decide to vote for already existing third party candidates (Greens, Libertarians, Independents) and FLUSH 100-200 Democrats AND Republicans from DC in a single news cycle, authentic Hope and Change wouldn't be far behind.

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.
maybe you think iran is a Terrorism but it isnt true

iran follow a friendly way.it is true we use cracked versoin softwares but how i can
pay for this software when there isnt iran at list and i cant have paypal or master card ...

IF you are from Iran and not some democrat operative with a false persona than you might give us the perspective of an Iranian. I know MANY Iranian people. I work for a company owned by Iranians. Half my time is spent in Tehrangeles, which is the new city designation for West Los Angeles.

If we did not have such a monumental screw up for president, we would have supported the Iranian people in 2009 and not be facing the problems that we have with Iranian leadershp that we do today. For that, we might all be ultimately very sorry.

Forum List

Back