we are not Terrorism

parvizamd

Rookie
Sep 29, 2012
Hi everyone.
i am from iran.
maybe you think iran is a Terrorism but it isnt true

iran follow a friendly way.it is true we use cracked versoin softwares but how i can
pay for this software when there isnt iran at list and i cant have paypal or master card ...

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

iran follow a friendly way.it is true we use cracked versoin softwares but how i can
pay for this software when there isnt iran at list and i cant have paypal or master card ...

Iran has the right to NW to protect it's self from constant pre-emptive threats from israel and united states. How many nuclear weapons does isreal have pointed at Iran?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OMGFJC:confused:

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

Well, the simplistic feeling is that the people are just fine but the leadership is quite threatening to the region.

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

Unfortunately, right now, we're the ones guilty of that.

"Terrorism by Drone"

It makes me sick to have these Top Gun 20 year olds behind a joy stick somewhere in Nevada watching a video monitor and trying to decide whether the image on the screen is an insurgent planting a bomb, or a kid playing in the dirt?

One month from now, my country is going to do a little house cleaning. The only question is, just how much garbage are we going to throw out of office.

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

Iran has the right to NW to protect it's self from constant pre-emptive threats from israel and united states. How many nuclear weapons does isreal have pointed at Iran?

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting that you should start off there LilOlnitwit...

No surprise that you turn your back on your (?) country immediately..

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

What the hell is a "pre-emptive" threat?

Interesting that you should start off there LilOlnitwit...

No surprise that you turn your back on your (?) country immediately..
People who are not bothered by the fact that we've been at war for 10 years, are the ones turning their back on this country.

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People get a little defensive when they have had 6+ million killed, and when the leader of another countries trying to get nukes has been quoted vowing the same thing those people will getting a little concerned.

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

Not bashing you but your leaders suck camel dicks. Get rid of them and you will have peace.

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

Welcome to USMB, Mr. parvizamd.

I believe you.

I have done business with Iranian companies in the past and I still consider the people involved both colleagues and friends.

I can't help but believe that most Iranians love their children and would prefer to live in peace with their neighbors. I hope for the day when the government in Iran is accountable to the people of Iran.

Not bashing you but your leaders suck camel dicks. Get rid of them and you will have peace.
They've already said that. The old mullah's are going to die off, which will put an end to their little bitches in government and 70% of Iran's population, is under 30!

As soon as the mullah's take their dirt nap, Iran gets levis.

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

Shame is doesn't matter.

B/c your leaders are going to get you all killed.

And yeah

You are terrorism, you support hezbola and hamas.

:mad:...It's statements like that give Democrats a bad name. What you've stated represents a total lack of study and a far too simplistic understanding...
For one thing, I'm not a democrat.

And for the other, there is no difference between Hitler using a national tragedy (the Reistag Fire), to lie his way into Poland, than Bush using 9/11 to lie his way into Iraq.

Both wars are wars of choice. Wars of choice, are wars of aggression. Wars of aggression, are the highest crime a nation can commit.

Hi everyone.
i am from iran.

Welcome.

We are farmers.

Bum bum-bum bum bum-bum-bum!

:mad:...It's statements like that give Democrats a bad name. What you've stated represents a total lack of study and a far too simplistic understanding...
For one thing, I'm not a democrat.

And for the other, there is no difference between Hitler using a national tragedy (the Reistag Fire), to lie his way into Poland, than Bush using 9/11 to lie his way into Iraq.

Both wars are wars of choice. Wars of choice, are wars of aggression. Wars of aggression, are the highest crime a nation can commit.

or obama using fast and the furious to push for gun control

Forum List

Back