WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

Can you post a real definition and not your skewed interpretations
I'm English, so you will get a proper definition of Insurrection -

Screenshot_20231126-180509.jpg

I am still waiting for the first Lefty to supply me with the link to the evidence that supports an insurrection.

If it was an organised event, please show me that evidence. Please list and show me the weaponry that was supposed to have been there.

Basically, Trump lost, he's a sore loser, he heard about dodgy curtains and ballot boxes but no evidence has been found. He waffled a speech for over an hour, the protest march was asked to be peaceful but crowd mentality always kicks in and a few spoil it for the majority.

The Left desperately needed it to be an insurrection, the clown show committee desperately wanted it to be an insurrection. But it wasn't, it was and upset Trump moment.

But here we are, low IQ retards here still thinking it was an insurrection with fuck all evidence. Was it a stolen election, well there's no evidence, so no, but it still doesn't stop some believing it was. Clowns on both sides of the fence.

View attachment 864251

I am still waiting for the first Lefty to supply me with the link to the evidence that supports an insurrection.

If it was an organised event, please show me that evidence. Please list and show me the weaponry that was supposed to have been there.

Basically, Trump lost, he's a sore loser, he heard about dodgy curtains and ballot boxes but no evidence has been found. He waffled a speech for over an hour, the protest march was asked to be peaceful but crowd mentality always kicks in and a few spoil it for the majority.

The Left desperately needed it to be an insurrection, the clown show committee desperately wanted it to be an insurrection. But it wasn't, it was and upset Trump moment.

But here we are, low IQ retards here still thinking it was an insurrection with fuck all evidence. Was it a stolen election, well there's no evidence, so no, but it still doesn't stop some believing it was. Clowns on both sides of the fence.
Thanks for the definition. A spot on description of what the violent Trump cult did on Jan 6.

Slade3200 do you see what the loons do…they write their own definitions for words.
rightwinger honestly believes that a group can takeover a city without being called an insurrectionists.
Again…you wackos can not be taken seriously….EVER!
View attachment 864225
I’ve heard morons like yourself use the “bit but the summer riots…” diversion ever since Jan 6 so you could avoid talking about what actually happened.

The Summer protests as a whole were mostly just that… protests. Some riots broke out and there was one insurrection in Seattle that I’m aware of.

The definition is the definition. Why do you have such a hard time admitting that Jan 6 was an insurrection?

View attachment 864251

Why do you need a link? Did you not see any of the live video footage from Jan 6 where an organized group rallied…. The event was called Stop the Steal… there were invitations and speakers and music and churros and everything…

And this group stormed the capital in the attempt to stop the certifications of votes and transfer of power following a national election. 100s of arrests were made. Many people were hurt. One protestor was shot and killed… so everything in your definition fits. Organization, violence, destruction, political motive, stoping the transition of power. Name one thing that I said that wasnt true

Why do you need a link? Did you not see any of the live video footage from Jan 6 where an organized group rallied…. The event was called Stop the Steal… there were invitations and speakers and music and churros and everything…

And this group stormed the capital in the attempt to stop the certifications of votes and transfer of power following a national election. 100s of arrests were made. Many people were hurt. One protestor was shot and killed… so everything in your definition fits. Organization, violence, destruction, political motive, stoping the transition of power. Name one thing that I said that wasnt true
The stoopid continues. Don't give me stupid opinions, the committee fell flat on it's face with no evidence. So give me the evidence that they couldn't find.

Are you a thick fuck on purpose, or it just comes naturally?

Forum List

Back