Asking Biden supporters to criticize BLM and apologize for suggesting January 6 was an “attempted takeover of the government”….

During his testimony, Arradondo explained departmental policy on when force and de-escalation tactics are necessary. He said Chauvin, a 19-year veteran of the force, failed to follow policies on de-escalation, use of force and the duty to render aid to people who need it when he knelt on Floyd's neck for more than 9 minutes. Floyd, who was Black, was recorded in a widely seen bystander video repeatedly telling Chauvin, who is white, that he could not breathe.

"We have a duty of care, and so when someone's in our custody, regardless of if they are a suspect, we have an obligation to make sure that we provide for their care," Arradondo said.

Prosecutors have said that when Chauvin restrained Floyd, he violated a number of departmental policies that he had been trained in.

He lied. Flat out lied. Chauvin did just what he was trained to do.

They sued the Biden government. How can you people stand Joe Biden? He is a crime wave.
Is that like the Red Wave of 2022?

Federal data shows that the overall number of violent crimes, including homicide, have declined on Biden’s watch.
Nationally, property crimes are up — mostly driven by motor vehicle thefts — but have not "skyrocketed" under Biden.

Is that like the Red Wave of 2022?

Federal data shows that the overall number of violent crimes, including homicide, have declined on Biden’s watch.
Nationally, property crimes are up — mostly driven by motor vehicle thefts — but have not "skyrocketed" under Biden.

Biden is the crime wave. The Feds are not in charge of what you bring up. States are.

Floyd was handled per the directives in the police manuals. It is a shame a criminal escapes the police custody and the cops go to prison.
Facts don’t matter to the propagandists.

The violent blm mobs are driven by left-wing ideology . Many of them are poor and addicted to drugs.

What happened to Floyd was a shame…. Meaning, it’s a shame that he led a life of crime. Chauvin did not deserve 30 years that’s a blatant miscarriage of justice. Perhaps left wing fanatics on the jury, or they were intimidated by a potential violent BLM mob.

Facts don’t matter to the propagandists.

The violent blm mobs are driven by left-wing ideology . Many of them are poor and addicted to drugs.

What happened to Floyd was a shame…. Meaning, it’s a shame that he led a life of crime. Chauvin did not deserve 30 years that’s a blatant miscarriage of justice. Perhaps left wing fanatics on the jury, or they were intimidated by a potential violent BLM mob.
I don't know Chauvin at all. But saw enough of the trial to see how he was railroaded. Minnesota needs to show it is ashamed of itself.

I'm not surprised that for you and most all MAGANUTS, that makes lying to millions of Americans A-Okay.
It is not okay at all. It is why we keep going after Democrats. We want them to stop lying.

I don't know Chauvin at all. But saw enough of the trial to see how he was railroaded. Minnesota needs to show it is ashamed of itself.
Agreed ….If trump gets elected, he should pardon Chauvin

I’m embarrassed to be an American when it comes to things like this….trump might not even pardon chauvin because of political pressure, which is a terrible thing.

Agreed ….If trump gets elected, he should pardon Chauvin

I’m embarrassed to be an American when it comes to things like this….trump might not even pardon chauvin because of political pressure, which is a terrible thing.
I don't think Chauvin can be pardoned due to his alleged crime being a state crime. I am stunned that America is resembling what the Nazis had in Germany.

I don't think Chauvin can be pardoned due to his alleged crime being a state crime. I am stunned that America is resembling what the Nazis had in Germany.
Your right ….The governor of Minnesota should pardon him. But he is a Democrat and either he is scared of BLM or he’s making a bunch of money from that type of left-wing fanatical ideology.

I suppose Trump could get vocal about the case though. He could talk about it , about how Chauvin received a miscarriage of Justice.

It is indeed, stunning thing to see what America has turned into in such a short time. I mean a child being able to get a sex operation, a man can play on a woman’s sports team. Emotions controlling people when it comes to things like the George Floyd case, they are unable to think critically …. Unable to realize Floyd was high on dangerous lethal drugs. He was also committing a crime , he led a criminal life he was resisting arrest.

I think Floyd’s story was a tragedy. He is a child of God, but he was a criminal. He was high on lethal drugs. Chauvin simply does not deserve what he got.

I don’t think Chauvin will get out of prison ? I don’t understand how BLM supporters can live with themselves. Do they have a blood thirst? Do they hate white people? Do they not care or understand that Africans owned millions of slaves?

I still say Johnny Cochran could have gotten him off. :p

Your right ….The governor of Minnesota should pardon him. But he is a Democrat and either he is scared of BLM or he’s making a bunch of money from that type of left-wing fanatical ideology.

I suppose Trump could get vocal about the case though. He could talk about it , about how Chauvin received a miscarriage of Justice.

It is indeed, stunning thing to see what America has turned into in such a short time. I mean a child being able to get a sex operation, a man can play on a woman’s sports team. Emotions controlling people when it comes to things like the George Floyd case, they are unable to think critically …. Unable to realize Floyd was high on dangerous lethal drugs. He was also committing a crime , he led a criminal life he was resisting arrest.

I think Floyd’s story was a tragedy. He is a child of God, but he was a criminal. He was high on lethal drugs. Chauvin simply does not deserve what he got.

I don’t think Chauvin will get out of prison ? I don’t understand how BLM supporters can live with themselves. Do they have a blood thirst? Do they hate white people? Do they not care or understand that Africans owned millions of slaves?
If I camped on your reply for days, I could not improve on what you say. I am not one bit pleased Floyd died. But he started out when confronted claiming he can't breathe. I mean even before they got him into the cop car, he was saying it. Trouble is for blacks is this is very common now for them to make such claims.

Forum List

Back