WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

Based on the definition one can easily label many happenings as an “insurrection”….The odd thing is; Libs didn’t even know the super neat, super universal word until J6 and until CNN showed it to them. Those of you spending your days screeching “INSURRECTION” at J6 have no merit since you didn’t say it once during the summer of 2020…that’s how it works. Hypocrites are never to be taken seriously.
How many times did Mac1958 or rightwinger or Fort Fun Indiana or John Edgar Slow Horses or Crepitus or Dante or IM2 or any other twisted and confused Twilight Zoner say the word INSURRECTION during the summer of 2020?
Maybe you/ they can link us to your posts showing you/ they called the C.H.O.P. filth that took over Seattle INSURRECTIONISTS…that way we’ll know we should engage in these conversations with you. Can you do that? Can they?
hahaha…we both know you/ they won’t because you/ they can’t.
Shit like this is why normal sane people see leftists as ignorant clowns.
Projection is all those pathetic zombies have.

No, Broke Loser, you are wrong as usual.

America is much safer with the 400 in prison or jail now and with the other 500 getting locked up.

Difficult choice.

I think that with Covid there was ONE valid aspect that the shots did curtail people in serious or worse condition from getting worse and/or dying.. I cannot find such a “silver lining” with the witch hunt 1/6.

How many times did @Mac1958 or @rightwinger or @Fort Fun Indiana or @John Edgar Slow Horses or @Crepitus or @Dante or @IM2 or any other twisted and confused Twilight Zoner say the word INSURRECTION during the summer of 2020?

Never

Because a riot is not the same as an insurrection

George Floyd protestors were not trying to overthrow the government

Never

Oh yeah?

Never

Slade3200 do you see what the loons do…they write their own definitions for words.
rightwinger honestly believes that a group can takeover a city without being called an insurrectionists.
Again…you wackos can not be taken seriously….EVER!
1AA6CCBD-6A86-43B5-AB28-293911513953.jpeg

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

WATCHED IT over a month ago, You should consider watching it BEFORE posting about it.
ignorance seems to be bliss for many here.

You should consider watching it BEFORE posting about it.

What the fuck does that even mean?

You Leftist drones are so desperate to not suffer reality, that you make up insipid little nonsensical quips like this to pretend you "won" some argument.

It's pathetic, so happy I left your miserable little gaggle of losers.

Evolve or die stupid.

What the fuck does that even mean?

You Leftist drones are so desperate to not suffer reality, that you make up insipid little nonsensical quips like this to pretend you "won" some argument.

It's pathetic, so happy I left your miserable little gaggle of losers.

Evolve or die stupid.
It means you didn't watch a goddamn thing, but are talking anyway.

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

This proves that maga fuckups didn’t do what they did? They wanted hang Mike pence to throw the election out and that didn’t happen.

Get over it fuckups.

Forum List

Back