Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

I watched the news tonight, and OMG. The voting machine scheme and what has been found, has blown the top off this investigation. The number of people in the various states, who tried to steal the voting machines at Trumps direction, because the NSA, Homeland Security, and the military wouldn't do it, will blow your mind. We even had a Sheriff in Michigan who inquired about it with other Sheriffs offices to see if the machines needed to be confiscated. One woman tried it with a few men with bullet proof vests and guns, who said Italian satellites were stealing the ballots from Trump.

This country, Trump, and his cult followers, were ready to do whatever it took to try and steal the election. When, at the time, and by the way, nothing has changed, we are in need of millions of gurneys. Trump world has gone bonkers folks.

Nothing this extreme has ever happened in this country before. The justice department is going to have to act soon. These folks are literally trying to burn this country down to the ground.

All one needs to do is read the posts on this very forum from Trumps cultists, to understand that these folks are mentally ill and desperate.
This was far worse than BLM burning down a dozen business districts across the US.

This was far worse than BLM burning down a dozen business districts across the US.
No it wasn't. What I posted was an attempt to overthrow a legal election with multiple participants, which would have ended Constitutional government as we know it.

This was the biggest joke of the century. All this talk by the Right about a stolen election, and it turned out to be the folks who cried wolf the loudest.

No it wasn't. What I posted was an attempt to overthrow a legal election with multiple participants, which would have ended Constitutional government as we know it.

This was the biggest joke of the century. All this talk by the Right about a stolen election, and it turned out to be the folks who cried wolf the loudest.
I see...Democrats either decriminalize crimes or fire Police for stopping armed BLMers who destroy property, hit people over the head and burn stores and that's better than a few hundred unarmed emotionally disturbed people dressed for Halloween climbing through open windows.
You really are fucked up.

I'm glad you think BLMers and thugs aren't trying to overthrow Municipalities.
Either you are mentally ill or one of your relatives was one of the BLMers.

Oh, and your numbers are wrong. Percent of Charge is X2-X1/X1.

You divided by X2, which is incorrect.

The change would be

-18.9%
45.8%
1.5%
3.5%
12.4%
LOLOL

ShortBus sucks at math...

If I hit 40 home runs one season and 15 the next, what is my % of decline in home runs? It is 167%!

You are an idiot.

rotfl-gif.288736

That still cracks me up.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I see...Democrats either decriminalize crimes or fire Police for stopping armed BLMers who destroy property, hit people over the head and burn stores and that's better than a few hundred unarmed emotionally disturbed people dressed for Halloween climbing through open windows.
You really are fucked up.

I'm glad you think BLMers and thugs aren't trying to overthrow Municipalities.
Either you are mentally ill or one of your relatives was one of the BLMers.
You are such a coward. The BLM riots, that were mostly peaceful, has nothing to do with Trump recruiting foot soldiers to overthrow this election, and my right as a citizen for my vote to count. He tried to take down a Democratic Republic. And you are trying to compare BLM to that? Damn son, your priorities are too fucked up.

Is my formula wrong?

Where? I have 46$% and 1% and

Damn Excel error. Good catch
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously, ShortBus?? You're blaming Excel again because YOU'RE a fucking moron who entered the wrong formula in Excel??

rotfl-gif.288736

It was an Excel error. I cant Do em in my head. Whooopti doo…you still can’t explain why so many didn’t vote 3rd party in 2020

Proves you never learn, ShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are such a coward. The BLM riots, that were mostly peaceful, has nothing to do with Trump recruiting foot soldiers to overthrow this election, and my right as a citizen for my vote to count. He tried to take down a Democratic Republic. And you are trying to compare BLM to that? Damn son, your priorities are too fucked up.
The BLM riots, that were mostly peaceful,

Are you on crack?!
Did you bother turning on the TV or are you always full of shit?

BLM took over at least one city, you stupid piece of shit.
I am now convinced someone in your family is a member.

BLM took over at least one city, you stupid piece of shit.
I am now convinced someone in your family is a member.

Read the AP article, moron...
Very few of those charged appear to be affiliated with highly organized extremist groups, and many are young suburban adults from the very neighborhoods Trump vows to protect from the violence in his reelection push to win support from the suburbs.

They were violent people inspired by BLM who joined the BLM riots.
BLM was responsible.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously, ShortBus?? You're blaming Excel again because YOU'RE a fucking moron who entered the wrong formula in Excel??

rotfl-gif.288736

Proves you never learn, ShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Fido, it’s an Excel error and the %s weren’t far off anyway. Ask again where I got the stats? Fucking fat loser.

Read the AP article, moron...
Very few of those charged appear to be affiliated with highly organized extremist groups, and many are young suburban adults from the very neighborhoods Trump vows to protect from the violence in his reelection push to win support from the suburbs.

They were violent people inspired by BLM who joined the BLM riots.
BLM was responsible.
Of more than 300 arrested, there are about 286 defendants, others had charges dropped. Some live in cities like Portland and Seattle where local prosecutors declined to bring some protest-related charges.

Some of those facing charges undoubtedly share far-left and anti-government views. Far-right protesters also have been arrested and charged. Some defendants have driven to protests from out of state. Some have criminal records and were illegally carrying weapons. Others are accused of using the protests as an opportunity to steal or create havoc.

But many have had no previous run-ins with the law and no apparent ties to antifa, the umbrella term for leftist militant groups that Trump has said he wants to declare a terrorist organization.

Time?
Sorry, moron, I actually watched the riots as they happened.
The peaceful marches that followed the riots about 3 weeks later were not BLM marches, they were solidarity marches attended by Whites and police.
They had one in my town.
Your opinion does not trump the percentages. You lose.

Forum List

Back