Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

I likely fucked that up. But the other years are correct...12% increase from 2016 to 2020.
ShortBus, you're a fucking moron. Maybe the biggest on the forum.

You posted 110.9 million voters for 2000. But there were really 105,594,024

You posted 132.9 million voters for 2012. But there were really 129,139,997

You posted 154.6 million voters for 2020. But there were really 158,481,688

And all your numbers are in question now, including your numbers for registered voters.

This thread is a testament to what a monumental failure you are.

legendfail.jpg

My exact quote, Fido.

Damn Excel error. Good catch

That means I put in the wrong cell and then copied and pasted all the way through, Fido.
LOLOL

That's blaming Excel, you illiterate moron. :lmao:

There's no, "I" or "my" in that brief sentence.

That's at least 3 times now you've made the exact same bone-headed mistake and blamed Excel.

giphy.gif

ShortBus, you're a fucking moron. Maybe the biggest on the forum.

You posted 110.9 million voters for 2000. But there were really 105,594,024

You posted 132.9 million voters for 2012. But there were really 129,139,997

You posted 154.6 million voters for 2020. But there were really 158,481,688

And all your numbers are in question now, including your numbers for registered voters.

This thread is a testament to what a monumental failure you are.

legendfail.jpg
I got mine from the Census. Link is there.

LOLOL

That's blaming Excel, you illiterate moron. :lmao:

There's no, "I" or "my" in that brief sentence.

That's at least 3 times now you've made the exact same bone-headed mistake and blamed Excel.

giphy.gif
I am blaming myself for my error in Excel, Fido. How many times do I need to say this to you so that your OCD brain may process it?

2000​
2004​
2008​
2012​
2016​
2020​
Total Eligible
202.6​
215.7​
225.5​
235.2​
245.5​
252.3​
Total Registered
129.5​
142​
146.3​
153.2​
157.6​
168.3​
% of Registered
64%​
66%​
65%​
65%​
64%​
67%​
Total Voted
110.8​
127.7​
131.1​
132.9​
137.5​
154.6​
% of Voted
55%​
59%​
58%​
57%​
56%​
61%​
Increase of votedNA
15%​
3%​
1%​
3%​
12%​

I stupidly put the 89mil there as that was the number that did not vote. Oooops did it too fast.

This is correct

Thanks for fetching anyway, but like you, your numbers are still fucked up, ShortBus.

You really think there were only 154.6 million votes in 2020??

Biden had 81 million and Trump had 74 million. That alone was 155 million. Don't you know there were several million votes for other candidate also??? Exactly how retarded are you??? :ack-1:

You really should stay away from numbers, ShortBus. You hurt yourself every time you try. Funniest part is you claim to be in banking. Your posts belie your claims.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks for fetching anyway, but like you, your numbers are still fucked up, ShortBus.

You really think there were only 154.6 million votes in 2020??

Biden had 81 million and Trump had 74 million. That alone was 155 million. Don't you know there were several million votes for other candidate also??? Exactly how retarded are you??? :ack-1:

You really should stay away from numbers, ShortBus. You hurt yourself every time you try. Funniest part is you claim to be in banking. Your posts belie your claims.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I got this from the CENSUS....Why are you killing the messenger, Fido?

Again? WHY?!?!

I am blaming myself for my error in Excel, Fido. How many times do I need to say this to you so that your OCD brain may process it?
Fucking moron, if you're going to blame yourself, pronouns like, "I" or "my" would appear in your mea culpa. They're not because you're lying now; as your previous statements reveal, you clearly blamed Excel...

• "It was an Excel error."
  • "Damn Excel error."
  • "Fido, it’s an Excel error"

Fucking moron, if you're going to blame yourself, pronouns like, "I" or "my" would appear in your mea culpa. They're not because you're lying now; as your previous statements reveal, you clearly blamed Excel...

• "Damn Excel error."
It is my error in Excel. Human error. How many times do I need to say it, Fido so that your OCD doesn't go insane? LOL

I got this from the CENSUS....Why are you killing the messenger, Fido?

Again? WHY?!?!
Because in this thread, the messenger is a fucking retard.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You literally called me out into this thread about this is how your review stats but you fucked up the numbers, immediately rendering your stats as worthless as you.

And what do you think your stats reveal?

It is my error in Excel. Human error. How many times do I need to say it, Fido so that your OCD doesn't go insane? LOL
You only needed to say it once. The first three times, you blamed Excel, ya flamin' cretin. :eusa_doh:

Because in this thread, the messenger is a fucking retard.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You literally called me out into this thread about this is how your review stats but you fucked up the numbers, immediately rendering your stats as worthless as you.

And what do you think your stats reveal?
So the census stats are wrong? You keep using terms like "shortbus" and "retard" what do you have against those with mental illness? LOL

Poor Fido, so deranged.

You only needed to say it once. The first three times, you blamed Excel, ya flamin' cretin. :eusa_doh:
Nope, this is a least the 2nd time, I said it was MY ERROR in Excel. Do I need to say it again, Fido?

Yes or no?

One word answer please, if your OCD will allow it. I doubt it will.

Nope, this is a least the 2nd time, I said it was MY ERROR in Excel. Do I need to say it again, Fido?

Yes or no?

One word answer please, if your OCD will allow it. I doubt it will.
LOLOL

You addressed it about 5 times. Thanks for tacitly admitting you lied when you falsely claimed the first three times was blaming yourself and not Excel.
thumbsup.gif

So the census stats are wrong?
Retard, you tell me... Trump and Biden together received 155 million votes. That alone is more than the number you posted for 2020. And then there were millions of other votes for other candidates.

Does your brain ever function?

Ever???

LOLOL

You addressed it about 5 times. Thanks for tacitly admitting you lied when you falsely claimed the first three times was blaming yourself and not Excel.
thumbsup.gif
Yep. Could not do it. Fido, you lose again.

checkmate

Retard, you tell me... Trump and Biden together received 155 million votes. That alone is more than the number you posted for 2020. And then there were millions of other votes for other candidates.

Does your brain ever function?

Ever???
So the census numbers are wrong? I ask Again, Fido. I linked It. So maybe all those votes didn’t come in?

LOLOLOL

ShortBus, this thread is testament to why I call you ShortBus.

e390c2873b03107d21d564ddcec582b6.gif
You didn’t answer the question, Fido. Why is that? Another avoidance and gay picture, meme, gif or emoji. Too easy to get your OCD going.

Yep. Could not do it. Fido, you lose again.

checkmate
LOLOL

It cracks me up how your defective brain thinks you checkmated me in a thread where you utterly owned yourself by being such a flaming retard.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Oh, and ShortBus, I note, you never answered my question either...

what do you think those stats, despite your hysterical fuckups, reveals?

• "Damn Excel error."
I feel pretty sorry for anyone who has to work with you.

Forum List

Back