Trump Blasts Pence For Not Overturning The Election

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although I've grown tired of talking about the 2020 election for the most part, I have a real difficult time believing that Pence didn't have any power to say anything about it if he truly disagreed with the results.

Although I've grown tired of talking about the 2020 election for the most part, I have a real difficult time believing that Pence didn't have any power to say anything about it if he truly disagreed with the results.

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

Now Kamala Harris has that power!

Even if he had the power to overturn the election (which he doesn't) I doubt he disagreed with the results.

Pence released statement was what set off the protest and enraged many in the crowd. The majority of people most likely knew they election wasn't going to change, but they were their to support the senators who were opposing the count without a fair investigation of the last minute forced through mail-in votes in the states where counting was stopped and watchers were forced out.
People just watch 3 years of the Russia investigation which republicans like Mitch justified and it turned out to be a hoax. In the last 2 years people have watched the scamdemic unfold with the ever changing "science" getting everything wrong. And after Afghanistan people will have little faith in the the FJB administration being transparent and honest about whatever happens in the Ukraine.

VP Harris has more power than the President
She can overturn an election
Yes, that is true! I was just saying that if Harris was to ever become President, due to Biden's poor mental health, she would ruin the country even more. My comment wasn't about her overturning an election.

So what is it Republicans?

Do you support Trump in his claims that his Vice President could overturn states Electoral Votes?
If you do, then you agree that VP Harris now has that power

If you claim Harris does not have that power, then you must admit that Trump sent a mob against the Capitol on false pretenses

To be honest, I think whatever Pence thought about the election results is immaterial. First of all, I highly doubt that one man, even the VPOTUS has the power to overturn the election results of any election. It better not be possible, otherwise we could be living in a future dictatorship.

Second, Pence can say whatever he wants, but doing anything about it requires more than allegations. You gotta have sufficient, verifiable proof that will stand up in court as admissible evidence before you arbitrarily overturn an election. That's some serious shit there folks, you gotta have ironclad and undeniable proof and so far that has not been shown to exist. There is evidence of fraud, no doubt about that IMHO, but as yet no one has proved that the election was stolen. Nobody. And that is probably the main reason why Pence did what he did. I believe that Mike Pence is/was an honorable man who did the right thing for his country. And if Trump doesn't like it then that's too fucking bad.

So, let's have the state legislatures around the country do what they can to tighten up our election laws in an effort to address as many of the allegations as possible. It may not be as easy as it was in 2020, tough shit. Nobody's vote is being suppressed, that is a crock of bullshit. Election integrity is of primary importance; as a country we goota believe the right people were properly elected, and right now that is not the case for quite a few people out there.

Except that nobody asked Pence to overturn the election...The assertion right there is The Big Lie.

Election integrity is of primary importance; as a country we goota believe the right people were properly elected, and right now that is not the case for quite a few people out there.

The problem is that we have Crybaby Losers who can’t admit they lost
So, they create a lie that the election was really stolen

Our country has no obligation to pander to Crybaby Losers

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
The problem is that we have Crybaby Losers who can’t admit they lost
So, they create a lie that the election was really stolen

Our country has no obligation to pander to Crybaby Losers
20pfen.jpg

So what is it Republicans?

Do you support Trump in his claims that his Vice President could overturn states Electoral Votes?
If you do, then you agree that VP Harris now has that power

If you claim Harris does not have that power, then you must admit that Trump sent a mob against the Capitol on false pretenses

All I know that there was election fraud in Detroit, Michigan (as well, in a few other places in 2020). Pence should have made it clear back then. But maybe Pence had enough of Trump and decided to backstab him toward the end of their terms.

Yes, I voted for Trump in 2016. Not because, he is a Republican. Because, I was sick and tired of both parties acting like they're "holier than thou". GW Bush was a Republican, but I didn't think he was a great President. Not even a good one.

All I know that there was election fraud in Detroit, Michigan (as well, in a few other places in 2020). Pence should have made it clear back then. But maybe Pence had enough of Trump and decided to backstab him toward the end of their terms.

Yes, I voted for Trump in 2016. Not because, he is a Republican. Because, I was sick and tired of both parties acting like they're "holier than thou". GW Bush was a Republican, but I didn't think he was a great President. Not even a good one.
If there was fraud anywhere, the courts would have addressed your challenges

The courts not only rejected claims of fraud as baseless, but censured attorneys who raised baseless claims

• Love
The former POTUS is clueless if he thinks a VP can arbitrarily reject certified electors.

• Thanks

Actually there has been a rational analysis done on Pence's ability to do what Trump asked, and it seems that Pence could have done something.

But that would have depended on Trump's ability to make the US congress believe his claims. Had he been able to do that, America's democracy would have been taken down and the president would have the power to keep it down.

If you think it out, the Scotus wouldn't have been capable of interfering if they too became believers in Trump.

Can you point to the part of the Constitution that you thinks gives him the power to overturn the results sent to Congress by the states?

The former POTUS is clueless if he thinks a VP can arbitrarily reject certified electors.
You're missing the point. If the phony electors had been able to get in, the possibility exists of them being chosen as the legitimate electors. The Republican members were indoctrinated and ready.

Can you point to the part of the Constitution that you thinks gives him the power to overturn the results sent to Congress by the states?
Baloney on the Constitution. In fact, the Constitution provides the power to uphold the rightfully elected president. And the Republican party understood that had to be Trump.

Next time the danger is multiplied through several different means that negate any constitutional power.

Forum List

Back