Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

If the conspiracy theory is that millions of fake votes were cast, the logical conclusion stemming from it is those fraudulent votes were given to Trump.

First, look at the long and sordid history of cheating and vote fraud by Republicans.

Second, look at what a catastrophe the Trump admin was for the USA, and consider what a human skidmark Trump himself was. There's no way 74 million people said "Yeah, I want some more of that!". Therefore, there must have been millions of faked Trump votes added to the tallies. The Republicans cheated as hard as they could, but it wasn't enough.

No, I'm not actually serious. I'm highlighting the main problem with the "Turnout was high, so it proves Democratic vote fraud" conspiracy theory.

And Azog? If you're going to push a conspiracy theory, you should stand behind it proudly. Don't do a "I'm just innocently presenting data" weasel act. That fools nobody.
Thank you! An appropriate response to another bull shit thread.

If the conspiracy theory is that millions of fake votes were cast, the logical conclusion stemming from it is those fraudulent votes were given to Trump.

First, look at the long and sordid history of cheating and vote fraud by Republicans.

Second, look at what a catastrophe the Trump admin was for the USA, and consider what a human skidmark Trump himself was. There's no way 74 million people said "Yeah, I want some more of that!". Therefore, there must have been millions of faked Trump votes added to the tallies. The Republicans cheated as hard as they could, but it wasn't enough.

No, I'm not actually serious. I'm highlighting the main problem with the "Turnout was high, so it proves Democratic vote fraud" conspiracy theory.

And Azog? If you're going to push a conspiracy theory, you should stand behind it proudly. Don't do a "I'm just innocently presenting data" weasel act. That fools nobody.

The Amazing thing on this Election is Biden got 81 million votes and within a year, his popularity is in the upper 40s

but it is going to be proven that there was a coup attempt by donny & his capos.

tick tock.

Counter argument to what? I only posted stats. The rest is up to you to decipher. I did not opine one way or the other. China did everything right - BWK
I showed you the stats that discredit your argument. Can you imagine the millions of votes that were denied because 1688 polling places were closed in those minority areas? Had to be millions.

You had a massive group of people who would do anything to get rid of trump.

They voted.

And trump supporters turned out in droves to try to save trump.

So there was a high turnout.

Same thing happened in New Orleans mayor race a few years ago. Super high turnout. Why? David Duke, the KKK guy ran for mayor as did a convicted felon.

Huge press coverage, some of it international.

Same thing happened trump versus Joe. There was a lot of publicity. Voters felt like they were taking part in something historic.
Trump got 11 million more voters,, Biden got 20 million more fake voters lol

I showed you the stats that discredit your argument. Can you imagine the millions of votes that were denied because 1688 polling places were closed in those minority areas? Had to be millions.
Da was voting aight lol
CD6F6908-9414-4D0B-BE4A-92A8BA49A3F2.jpeg

but it is going to be proven that there was a coup attempt by donny & his capos.

tick tock.
I watched the news tonight, and OMG. The voting machine scheme and what has been found, has blown the top off this investigation. The number of people in the various states, who tried to steal the voting machines at Trumps direction, because the NSA, Homeland Security, and the military wouldn't do it, will blow your mind. We even had a Sheriff in Michigan who inquired about it with other Sheriffs offices to see if the machines needed to be confiscated. One woman tried it with a few men with bullet proof vests and guns, who said Italian satellites were stealing the ballots from Trump.

This country, Trump, and his cult followers, were ready to do whatever it took to try and steal the election. When, at the time, and by the way, nothing has changed, we are in need of millions of gurneys. Trump world has gone bonkers folks.

Nothing this extreme has ever happened in this country before. The justice department is going to have to act soon. These folks are literally trying to burn this country down to the ground.

All one needs to do is read the posts on this very forum from Trumps cultists, to understand that these folks are mentally ill and desperate.

2000​
2004​
2008​
2012​
2016​
2020​
Total Eligible
202.6​
215.7​
225.5​
235.2​
245.5​
252.3​
Total Registered
129.5​
125.7​
146.3​
153.2​
157.6​
168.3​
% of Registered
64%​
58%​
65%​
65%​
64%​
67%​
Total Voted
110.8​
89.9​
131.1​
132.9​
137.5​
154.6​
% of Voted
55%​
42%​
58%​
57%​
56%​
61%​
Increase of votedNA
-19%​
46%​
1%​
3%​
12%​

Are there shenanigans? IDK but here are the stats. We see a big dip in % who voted in 2004 post 2000 and a big spike in 2004 with BHO garnering strong support as the economy was in serious trouble. 46% cycle over cycle increase in pretty impressive. Note that for some reason in 2004 the % of registered voters was low too. Since then the % of registered voters has hovered in the mid 60s. Interestingly % of increase of those eligible to vote spiked by 12% in 2020 when compared to 2016 when it was just 1% and 3% in the prior years, respectively.

Does it prove there was fraud? IDK. It is interesting to see the spike however. My guess it was due to more mail in ballots and those are always prone to shenanigans.

What are your thoughts?

Faun This is how your review stats and even this is pretty sophomoric. But I just did a quick and dirty.
LOLOL

That's how YOU do stats, ShortBus? By posting bullshit numbers? From where did you pluck them?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Da was voting aight lol View attachment 596719
Because Trump tried to orchestrate a coup with the NSA, Homeland Security, and the military to overturn the election. And when that didn't work, he had people try and steal the voting machines; Trump Had Role in Weighing Proposals to Seize Voting Machines

And you want to talk about a video? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :spinner: 😂 :aargh: Do you not understand how absurd that is?

LOLOL

That's how YOU do stats, ShortBus? By posting bullshit numbers? From where did you pluck them?
It's amazing isn't it what mail-in voting did for those where 1688 polling places were closed in minority areas? No telling how many million voters couldn't vote because of those poll closings. Which is why we have 400 voter suppression bills by Republicans.

Forum List

Back