2/3 Of Republicans Believe The 2020 Election Was Stolen

An even better question is, "why were recounts and audits so thoroughly opposed by the affected officials?"

It really comes down to a simple principle. People don't want to incriminate themselves, but the irony of this situation is that the system is so corrupt and lacking in safeguards that even proving fraud to a significant level is nigh impossible.

It would be difficult to construct a system more easily corrupted than the one we have currently in most jurisdictions.

There was no justification for recounts and audits

The results confirmed that

Hey Dragonlady, thanks for proving there was election fraud in 2020.
No one ever said that there aren't some rare, isolated incidens of someone trying to make a fraudulent vote.

What Trump alleged was widespread election fraud conspiracies involving thousands of votes that would be enough to change outcome. Nothing like that was ever found.

Stop posting like a total idiot.

Fort Fun Indiana ......watch FFI run away without proving his accusations....
I don't have to prove anything. You are the one telling ridiculous lies. You never have quite been able to grasp that.

Similarly, I don't have to prove Bigfoot does not exist. A person like you that can no longer tell the difference between his own lies and when he is telling the truth will struggle with this basic concept.

I don't have to prove anything. You are the one telling ridiculous lies. You never have quite been able to grasp that.

Similarly, I don't have to prove Bigfoot does not exist. A person like you that can no longer tell the difference between his own lies and when he is telling the truth will struggle with this basic concept.
You haven't posted any lie that you accuse me of...you are just a troll not worthy of my or anyone else's time on this board...you use to be one that posted relevant threads and had something to say...now all you do is call people liars without posting their lies...then when you are asked to do so you run away....goodbye troll....

Groupthink​

Psychological Phenomenon
Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Cohesiveness, or the desire for cohesiveness, in a group may produce a tendency among its members to agree at all costs. This causes the group to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation.

You haven't posted any lie that you accuse me of...you are just a troll not worthy of my or anyone else's time on this board...you use to be one that posted relevant threads and had something to say...now all you do is call people liars without posting their lies...then when you are asked to do so you run away....goodbye troll....
Quoted them. Old, debunked cultist lies about the Bidens.

They showed they cared about America. They were patriots who protested the stolen election.

They were one of two things

1. Crybaby Losers unwilling to admit they lost
2. Gullible morons who believed the BIG LIE

Forum List

Back