Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

Was the 2012 Election Stolen? (Shockingly ample evidence that Obama did not legitimately win)​

As the 2012 election approached, conservative enthusiasm grew. Mitt Romney was drawing huge crowds while Barack Obama spoke in half-filled stadiums. All the passion lay on the right while the left was discouraged with a promised messiah who proved merely a politician. And the prediction was that, in contrast to 2008, Republican turnout would dwarf the tuned-out and carry the day. Hence the shock November 6 eve. How could Romney lose, especially by such a wide electoral margin? Maybe he didn't. At least not legitimately.

Read more:
Articles: Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

Yes it was – if that makes you feel better.

And this is why the knowing population among Americans laugh at libertarians.

American Elections are an illusion. Something to convince the little people they matter. Our Presidents are selected, not elected. And the NWO Globalist Elites make the selections. American Citizens only think they still have a say. It's a pretty awful situation. I hope the People rise up and change things eventually. But i have to admit, i'm not very optimistic.

Jake is too much afraid of the real world to acknowledge this.He probably still thinks Bush won both elections fair and square.:lol: Idiots like Jake cant put two and two together that presidents are selected and not by us.

You can explain it to him till your blue in the face that Ron Paul never had a chance in the world to become president because he was not a member of that evil organization the CFR.that you got to be a member of that organization to get elected.

He doesnt get it that the RNC sabotoged his campaine by making last minute rule changes at the convention so he would not get the delegates he already had and would have won the nomination if nor for those last minute rule changes.

He doesnt get it that Romney won the republican nomination because he stole the Ohio Primarys.Karl Rove was the one that oversaw the vote count as well.Even FDR came out and told the american people the truth making the statement-Its not who votes that determine the outcome of an election,its who COUNTS the votes that determines the outcome of the election.

All from the horses mouth.The troll of course will ignore this and say something like -FDR never said that.anything so he wont have to deal with the truth.:lol:

He doesnt get it that the establishment did not care if Romney was the new president or if Obama was reelected,just as long as one of those two were the president was all that mattered since they are both funded by goldman sachs and wall street and are zionists lovers and members of the CFR unlike Paul.

He doesnt get it that the establishment made sure Ross Perot did not get elected in 92 because he was also not a member of the CFR like Clinton and Bush were.They did not care if Bush got reelected or Clinton was the new president since again,they are both CFR members unlike Perot,and unlike Perot,they were both in favor of NAFTA.Bush sr if you recall,didnt throw much of a fuss about not being reelected back then because Clinton is a good long time pal of his and he knew they would make sure his son got elected in the future. You might as well be talking to a wall though when you try and explain any of this to Jake though.

Shrill, desperate and silly. I have to give you credit for consistency, Inside Job. BTW, Perot was a third-party candidate (we don't elect many) who never served in any elected office and who dropped out of the race because, he claimed, repubs were going to fuck around with his daughter's wedding plans. No wonder he's one of your heroes. :D

745. Manipulation the election (11/12/2012)

Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division
Published: Wednesday, 7 Nov 2012

Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division

Watch the date of the announcement. The day next to the election day. Big lay off took some time to plan. Boeing is a big firm that under the control of the Feds. They don’t want to hurt Obama’s campaign so they sealed the bad news until he is re-elected. Same tactic was seen in other areas.

Record-High Food Stamp Enrollment Data Released After Election
November 10, 2012

Nearly 421,000 new participants were added in just one month from the July 2012 figure of 46,681,917. Almost 2 million more participants were added in the last year when compared to the August 2011 figure of 45,794,474. There were about 32 million Americans on Food Stamps when President Barack Obama took office in January 2009.

The U.S. Monthly Data report is typically issued at the end of the following month, or pushed slightly into next week if there is a weekend or holiday at the end of the month. For example, July 2012's numbers were released on September 28, 2012 (See below). However, the August 2012 report was released unusually late on November 9, 2012, well after the U.S. Presidential Election had taken place.

Politics: Record-High Food Stamp Enrollment Data Released After Election

Unemployment generally correlates with food-stamp enrollment. The Feds made it a sharp drop two months before the election day from 8.3% to 7.8%. I alleged the figure was rigged(see #743). It’s a big conflict to the Food Stamp Enrollment data. How the sharp drop of unemployment could cause a record high food stamp enrollment? To prevent the contradiction to hurt Obama’s election, we saw an unusual delay of Food stamp enrollment data releasing.

Debate Politics Forums

746. GOP is obedient to the Feds (11/21/2012)

With 60,000 dead, Mexicans wonder why drug war doesn't rate in presidential debate

Much of Latin America was dismayed that they got only a glancing mention in Romney and Obama's final presidential debate.

By Sara Miller Llana | Christian Science Monitor – 10/23/2012

That means no candidate talked about the drug trade, despite historic violence playing out in Mexico, much of it along the 2,000-mile border that the US shares.

http://news.yahoo.com/60-000-dead-mexicans-wonder-why-drug-war-141857504.html

So far, the death toll in Syria is about 30,000, much less than 60,000. The media and US politicians beat the drum on civilians’ death there but keep a blind eye on its neighbor Mexico. Are the lives of the Muslim more valuable than Mexicans? No, it’s because this topic would certain to draw out a scandal – Operation Fast and Furious. It’s an Achilles’ heel of the Obama’s administration. Why the GOP and Romney hadn’t taken the advantage on this issue in election campaign? Because it’s the Feds that control this nation and the election. Eric Holder and D.O.J. committed the crime to supply the weapons to Mexican drug gangs and made Mexico a slaughtering field. The republican dares not to offend its master. So the issue was left alone.

The cause that leads the Feds to keep Obama on his chair is they need his Healthcare for their case. (see “726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)”. Obama is the rare President who could be re-elected when unemployment was above 7.4%. After the failure, the Republican recognizes the intention of the Feds and bows down:

Boehner: 'Obamacare is the law of the land'

By Michael O'Brien, NBC News 11/8/2012

Republicans' efforts to undo President Barack Obama's health care reform law appear to have come to an end, as House Speaker John Boehner described it Thursday as the "law of the land."

Boehner: 'Obamacare is the law of the land' - NBC Politics

So if the GOP and Obama are both tools of "the FED" why bother to steal the election? Doesn't "the FED" win either way? BTW, who is "the FED?" :D

While some Libertarian policies are viable and perhaps even good for America, it is the fringe stuff and the Libertarians themselves who render the party a laughingstock. Someone noted that his supporters probably cost Ron Paul and his ideas serious election consideration. I tend to agree with that assessment. :D

While some Libertarian policies are viable and perhaps even good for America, it is the fringe stuff and the Libertarians themselves who render the party a laughingstock. Someone noted that his supporters probably cost Ron Paul and his ideas serious election consideration. I tend to agree with that assessment. :D

Yeah, that's why Ron Paul couldn't win. Sure, that's it. Silly Party loyalists. The Two-Party System is really a One-Party-System. And that team is managed by NWO Globalist Elites. And they don't have America's best interests at heart. Someone like Ron Paul would never be allowed to win. He's not on the team. He won't play ball.

It was dems who AGAIN ended up standing all day in line to vote.

the only party who cheats is the republican party

225px-William_Marcy_%22Boss%22_Tweed_(1870).jpg

"Well done, Jakey!"

Patron Saint of Democrat Elections Boss Tweed thinks you're funny and a good addition to the team

The election probably wasn't stolen, but it exposed the fact that there are far more people taking advantage of free stuff than the American Taxpayers can possibly sustain. Greece... Here we come.

Heres a clue you fools.

This is going to get fixed and people wont have to stand in line for HOURS to vote anymore.

That means you cant win elections republicans

The election probably wasn't stolen, but it exposed the fact that there are far more people taking advantage of free stuff than the American Taxpayers can possibly sustain. Greece... Here we come.

When have you EVER correctly predicted something?

Hey numbskull... I predict you will misspell the word Liar sometime in the near future, and I wouldn't be lairing. :lol:

Hey numbskull... I predict you will misspell the word Liar sometime in the near future, and I wouldn't be lairing. :lol:

:lol:

American Elections are an illusion. Something to convince the little people they matter. Our Presidents are selected, not elected. And the NWO Globalist Elites make the selections. American Citizens only think they still have a say. It's a pretty awful situation. I hope the People rise up and change things eventually. But i have to admit, i'm not very optimistic.

Your premise - "American Elections are an illusion" - is the same kind of self-serving pap currently being promoted by the loon who claims that "Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365."
Without these sweeping we-are-all-controlled-by-alien-reptiles theories your bottom line just falls apart and after all, wouldn't your life be an empty shell if you didn't have these outrageous beliefs? Our gov't's shortcomings are a function of the fact we elect imperfect peeps to office.
I suggest, since you are rational enough to know we won't soon be seeing things your way, that you find another place on the planet that is more to your liking. :D

Never said anything about "alien-reptiles." I said American Elections are a sham, and that our Presidents are selected by NWO Globalist Elites. They've become something to convince the little people they matter. Selected, not Elected. It is what it is.

Your premise - "American Elections are an illusion" - is the same kind of self-serving pap currently being promoted by the loon who claims that "Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365."
Without these sweeping we-are-all-controlled-by-alien-reptiles theories your bottom line just falls apart and after all, wouldn't your life be an empty shell if you didn't have these outrageous beliefs? Our gov't's shortcomings are a function of the fact we elect imperfect peeps to office.
I suggest, since you are rational enough to know we won't soon be seeing things your way, that you find another place on the planet that is more to your liking. :D

Never said anything about "alien-reptiles." I said American Elections are a sham, and that our Presidents are selected by NWO Globalist Elites. They've become something to convince the little people they matter. Selected, not Elected. It is what it is.

Americans had dozens of choices (which we whittled down to 2) in 2012, including your boy, Ron Paul. No NWO Globalist Elite (read: alien reptiles) was in the voting booth with any of us and none sat in our living rooms to watch the debates with us. We chose from the bunch who threw their hats in the ring and elected Obama. You have a serious case of sour grapes and should have it looked at by a professional. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back