Trump lawyers claim Russians convinced him the election was stolen.

Are they mentioned by name on the Trump DEFENSE DOCUMENTS?

Because that is what is happening here dumbass.

Bottom line, Trump is now admitting that he lost the 2020 election and that there was no fraud. It was all Russian disinformation.

Read that again Trumpers

No fraud

All disinformation

Get it now?
Cultist pull your head out of your ass. Then wash the shit off your face and brush your teeth

Court filings say the Trump can't be blamed for believing the election was stolen, or for all the actions he took trying to keep the presidency. Sounds like he is finally admitting the election wasn't stolen, but claims he was fooled into breaking the law. He's desperately trying to find some way to avoid prison.

But Trump is still claiming the election was stolen. How do you explain this?

Looks like you are the drunk poster here

Here is why we know the election wasn't stolen from Trump. What has the House been investigating for 3 years now? Hunter Biden and Joe Conspiracy theories. Without evidence, they won't let it go. But not one investigation about the 2020 election being stolen.

I believe Mike Johnson went along with Trump and his attempted coup, yet not one mention from him about how the 2020 election was stolen. Because it wasn't. They would laugh at him if he tried it.

In fact, Trump is on trial for sending a mob based on this lie. So this is all going to come out in court. One things for sure won't come out in court. Trump's lawyers won't present any evidence the election was stolen. You would think he would use this evidence in his defense.

And Rudy never used any of this supposed evidence in his defense. He was found guilty of being a liar. And you don't think Trump's lying?

Court filings say the Trump can't be blamed for believing the election was stolen, or for all the actions he took trying to keep the presidency. Sounds like he is finally admitting the election wasn't stolen, but claims he was fooled into breaking the law. He's desperately trying to find some way to avoid prison.

Federal indictment in 2020 election interference case​

Trump is accused of participating in a scheme to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power after he lost the 2020 election to now-President Joe Biden. The indictment accuses Trump and six unindicted, unnamed co-conspirators of knowingly spreading lies that there was widespread "fraud in the election and that he had actually won," ultimately leading to the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol. Trump denies wrongdoing.

How come for 3 years the Republican led House has been investigating Hunter Biden and so far have come up with nothing in that investigation. How come they haven't looked into trump's claims the election was stolen? I believe Mike Johnson went along with the plot and he's Speaker now. How come not a peep from him?

And I'm sure Trump's evidence or lack there of will come out in this trial? I can't wait for it to start. Did the Supreme's let Trump delay this one till after the election? He's guilty you know. And Trump warned us that if we elected Hillary, we could have a constitutional crisis. A sitting president under indictment. Heed his warning. Trump should not be president ever again. I think most people know that.

When was Trump in touch with the Russians after the election???

Forum List

Back