May be he really did think the election was stolen.

Yer about as funny as you are insightful.
Of course when it comes to Bugs,you may be all too
familiar.
These standard Fox jokes were old years ago.
Some times old makes good.Like with age comes
wisdom.Not with Dimocrats.The older they be the
more crotchety and feeble.
Not sure why I might care what you think, but thank you for sharing.

Trump is was and always will be all marketing and very little actual governance.
I guess that explains the number of vacation days Biden has taken
thus far as Potus.Nearly a full years worth.Like closing in on
360 Vacation days.Will hit that number by this weekend.

Not sure why I might care what you think, but thank you for sharing.
Same excuse Lefties use for their caring to Think.
Why bother Thinking when it such a piece of cake to
Lie,pretend,make believe and act like they need more Harry
Potter to focus on.Or the latest childs toys at Barnes & Noble.
Politics being a sideline activity.
Like Farting while dining at a cheap roadside beanery.

THis board's republicans are all 5 year olds up past their bedtime.

Are there any adult conservatives left?
I guess that explains why at this hour of the day you
still have yer widdle gold star smack dab in the middle of yer
forehead.From earlier today.For telling the truth finally in class.
That yes you are familar with Mody Dick and yes he
or was it a She Moby Dick was quite the prick.

Trump's defense in the upcoming attempted election theft case seems to be that he actually believed he had won, so there can be no finding of intentional wrong doing. Without the intent to commit a crime there can be no crime. It's absurd for him to make that claim, but let's assume, for a minute, that he is telling the truth about this one thing.

After all of the cases kicked out of court for lack of evidence, all of his top advisors telling him there was no sign of election theft, an inordinate number of recounts, multiple independent investigations launched and paid for by him and his associates, could a rational man possibly still believe the election was stolen from him? This incident is not the only example of trump's inability to accept reality. Everybody remembers when he chose to believe Putin over all of our investigative agencies (FBI. CIA. etc.) concerning whether Russia interfered in our election. There have been countless times when he made demonstrably disprovable statements contradictory to a wide range of credible agencies and sources that had already given him the facts. Just for a minute, consider the possibility that all these times, he actually believed the things he said.

Is someone with such poor reasoning ability qualified to be president? Do we need someone who refuses to accept reality when all the people with more knowledge of the facts are telling him he is wrong?
It was stolen

I guess that explains why at this hour of the day you
still have yer widdle gold star smack dab in the middle of yer
forehead.From earlier today.For telling the truth finally in class.
That yes you are familar with Mody Dick and yes he
or was it a She Moby Dick was quite the prick.
Google translate butched that one son. Wanna try again?

THis board's republicans are all 5 year olds up past their bedtime.

Are there any adult conservatives left?
it is low intelligence that use five year old children as a slur, as an insult.

I get it, you are suffering Crepitus, I have no idea the pain that causes you, the frustration with your brain not functioning. I understand, but seriously, put a little more thought into your flames. Using children is a sign of low intelligence.

it is low intelligence that use five year old children as a slur, as an insult.

I get it, you are suffering Crepitus, I have no idea the pain that causes you, the frustration with your brain not functioning. I understand, but seriously, put a little more thought into your flames. Using children is a sign of low intelligence.
You've been dismissed as irrelevant. no need for further replies.

Google translate butched that one son. Wanna try again?
When.Like how come the public was not informed that Google
went and got a butch haircut.
I thought them haircuts went out of style with the
Hardy Boys.

You've been dismissed as irrelevant. no need for further replies.
I was wondering when you would get it, that our conversation is irrelevant, flaming one another, why did you even need time to figure out that it was irrelevant.

Hell, when ever I see crepitus, I try not to step in it and get it all over my shoes, meaning I typically dont post in the crap you start.

Trump's defense in the upcoming attempted election theft case seems to be that he actually believed he had won, so there can be no finding of intentional wrong doing. Without the intent to commit a crime there can be no crime. It's absurd for him to make that claim, but let's assume, for a minute, that he is telling the truth about this one thing.

After all of the cases kicked out of court for lack of evidence, all of his top advisors telling him there was no sign of election theft, an inordinate number of recounts, multiple independent investigations launched and paid for by him and his associates, could a rational man possibly still believe the election was stolen from him? This incident is not the only example of trump's inability to accept reality. Everybody remembers when he chose to believe Putin over all of our investigative agencies (FBI. CIA. etc.) concerning whether Russia interfered in our election. There have been countless times when he made demonstrably disprovable statements contradictory to a wide range of credible agencies and sources that had already given him the facts. Just for a minute, consider the possibility that all these times, he actually believed the things he said.

Is someone with such poor reasoning ability qualified to be president? Do we need someone who refuses to accept reality when all the people with more knowledge of the facts are telling him he is wrong?
It’s nice of you to start a thread exposing the fact all these charges are based on being able to read his mind.

There is only one thing that makes this week a great week and that is knowing there is no way the piece of shit trump can or will stay out of jail. He is toast and now we can move onto the 100 others that are involved and who are automatically guilty the day that the court finds scum bag guilty . It will be enough,I believe, to get the house back for the Democrats. When these many hate party politicians are found guilty of a felony and are thrown out of office.

Well there is also that thing where trump is on audio tape saying he knows the election wasnt rigged so there is that.

Yet another example of why Trump is unfit to be president.

It’s nice of you to start a thread exposing the fact all these charges are based on being able to read his mind.
No. The charges are based on what he actually did. Not about what he thought about it. If you think a bank owes you money, you still can't rob them.

Forum List

Back