May be he really did think the election was stolen.

Trump's defense in the upcoming attempted election theft case seems to be that he actually believed he had won, so there can be no finding of intentional wrong doing. Without the intent to commit a crime there can be no crime. It's absurd for him to make that claim, but let's assume, for a minute, that he is telling the truth about this one thing.

After all of the cases kicked out of court for lack of evidence, all of his top advisors telling him there was no sign of election theft, an inordinate number of recounts, multiple independent investigations launched and paid for by him and his associates, could a rational man possibly still believe the election was stolen from him? This incident is not the only example of trump's inability to accept reality. Everybody remembers when he chose to believe Putin over all of our investigative agencies (FBI. CIA. etc.) concerning whether Russia interfered in our election. There have been countless times when he made demonstrably disprovable statements contradictory to a wide range of credible agencies and sources that had already given him the facts. Just for a minute, consider the possibility that all these times, he actually believed the things he said.

Is someone with such poor reasoning ability qualified to be president? Do we need someone who refuses to accept reality when all the people with more knowledge of the facts are telling him he is wrong?
Doesn't matter if he thinks the Election aws stolen or not...

If I rob a bank because I think they owe me money.. I might be right and I believe it... Still getting done for bank robbery...

Complete Red Herring which Jack Smith will go nowhere near...

Well there is also that thing where trump is on audio tape saying he knows the election wasnt rigged so there is that.
Where is That.? Does "That" know it's been quoted.
How thoroughly presumptuous. At least The Donald picks
apart his subjects with less than due dilligence.Because
Donald John Trump has groomed his style over years in
training.Like a great throughbred.Or Prize fighter.
In the long and short of it ...
There will never be another like him.
No mold was ever made to accomodate such a
personage.

Doesn't matter if he thinks the Election aws stolen or not...

If I rob a bank because I think they owe me money.. I might be right and I believe it... Still getting done for bank robbery...

Complete Red Herring which Jack Smith will go nowhere near...
For unbelievable Context I saw a reply of how many Times
and what Stacy Abrams said about her 2018 Gubernatorial
loss to Brain Kemp.I mean,compared to what Trump has said
it's like comparing a Great White { Abrams } to a Guppy { Trump }
as if some Water World was making a new film.
That is the Degree to which the Scumbags on the left
{ All Patrons of the Democrat Party } have literally Taken over
the United States.Not merely content to wallow our minds in the
gutter but now virtually smear our mugs { faces } in it
all throughout the day AND Night.

Trump's defense in the upcoming attempted election theft case seems to be that he actually believed he had won, so there can be no finding of intentional wrong doing. Without the intent to commit a crime there can be no crime. It's absurd for him to make that claim, but let's assume, for a minute, that he is telling the truth about this one thing.

After all of the cases kicked out of court for lack of evidence, all of his top advisors telling him there was no sign of election theft, an inordinate number of recounts, multiple independent investigations launched and paid for by him and his associates, could a rational man possibly still believe the election was stolen from him? This incident is not the only example of trump's inability to accept reality. Everybody remembers when he chose to believe Putin over all of our investigative agencies (FBI. CIA. etc.) concerning whether Russia interfered in our election. There have been countless times when he made demonstrably disprovable statements contradictory to a wide range of credible agencies and sources that had already given him the facts. Just for a minute, consider the possibility that all these times, he actually believed the things he said.

Is someone with such poor reasoning ability qualified to be president? Do we need someone who refuses to accept reality when all the people with more knowledge of the facts are telling him he is wrong?

Says a biden dick sucker :rofl:
More Dick jokes in order.I thought that played itself out when
Dick Cheney left Politics.Even though he Keeps on Tickin'.
Like a classic Mickey Mouse watch.
Question of the day.How many Stetson Hats does Dick
Cheney own.Should he put that number in his will.
Quality Stetson hats ain't cheap.

I saw a reply of how many Times
and what Stacy Abrams said about her 2018 Gubernatorial
loss to Brain Kemp.I mean,compared to what Trump has said
it's like comparing a Great White
How many times did she pressure election officials to "Recalculate" and find enough votes for her to win the election? Any other charges of illegal conduct you think she should be charged with?

How many times did she pressure election officials to "Recalculate" and find enough votes for her to win the election? Any other charges of illegal conduct you think she should be charged with?
She vociferously { just short of yelling out in a temper tantrum }
Demanding she had yer Victory Stolen.Many,many times.Almost
daily,definately by-weekly.\
You really need to get up to speed.Before Lady Justice
starts shaking her fist at YOU.

Plus did ever occur to yuz the difference between a Potus
and a non politician.Abrams Left the Georgia House of Representatives
in 2017 and ran for Governor in 2018.She had no authority or title.
Plus it's been assumed she was either inspired or helped along
like Andrew Gillum with shady New World Order oligarchs like
George Soros.Or like Georgia's Fanni Willis a Soros backed
Prosecutor.Like Alvin Bragg.

She vociferously { just short of yelling out in a temper tantrum }
Demanding she had yer Victory Stolen.Many,many times.Almost
daily,definately by-weekly.\
You really need to get up to speed.Before Lady Justice
starts shaking her fist at YOU.
Still waiting on her criminal activity related to overturning her loss, not her rhetorical style.

It's an American idiom. Not surprised you don't recognize or understand it. It means they screwed up.

Sure thing.

Fun quaint words that my auto speller doesn't recognize. Nor does any online dictionary I have access to.

But whatever.

Let's drag this out forever.

:laughing0301:

Of course the election was stolen!

let-me-get-this-straight.jpg

He should have been able to prevent it with his mind.

Forum List

Back