Kind of comical (and hardly surprising) results when you Search: Was the election stolen?

what a sick mind..

special.gif

You definitely shouldnt of gone there, you worthless retard.

i can't stand either of them & could care less as to what they say. both just loooooooved donny & use to fawn all over him when he first announced he was running in 2016.

try again.

i can't stand either of them & could care less as to what they say. both just loooooooved donny & use to fawn all over him when he first announced he was running in 2016.

try again.
It is you and the rest of you little Eichmanns that cannot think for yourselves. The Marxist tell you Orange Man Bad, and then you start parroting that saying. They tell you that Joe Biden is a great president, and you defend that Mr. Potato head with gusto.

Joe Biden:

Old
Has Stutter
Rubs his genitals when he sees children
Showers with his 15 year old daughter
Covers for his useless wild spending drug addict son
Pinched 5 year old breast on video
Gives creepy slobbery kisses to little kids, Liberal parents look away

Joe Biden:

Old
Has Stutter
Rubs his genitals when he sees children
Showers with his 15 year old daughter
Covers for his useless wild spending drug addict son
Pinched 5 year old breast on video
Gives creepy slobbery kisses to little kids, Liberal parents look away
But, but, orange man bad, and has mean tweets.....That is how fucking stupid the Marxists like plaything is....

I refer to the bidumb intelligence scale again.

Bidenet.png

It is you and the rest of you little Eichmanns that cannot think for yourselves.
^^^

images

that CONcludes yer word of the day lesson....

The Marxist tell you Orange Man Bad, and then you start parroting that saying.

ummm.... no. i've known & seen how orangeman with the piss yellow tribble on his head has been bigley bad for over 40 years.

would you like some examples?

They tell you that Joe Biden is a great president, and you defend that Mr. Potato head with gusto.

great? no.

but there are these reasons why he's safe:

thumbnail.jpg

& none of ^ THOSE ^ examples are included in the list of my examples proving just how bigley bad the mango hued menace is . you just let me know & i'll provide them to you, trump humper.

The "stacking" algorithms of all the major search engines are clearly Democrat/Left biased.
a huge

A M E N

to that!

When you Search some news story, you get DIM options like CBS, NBC, CNN and etc

Nowhere is Fox News mentioned (that I know of... certainly not on the first page)

You have to already know that Fox is out there, which thankfully some of us do... and so we just skip all this liberal BS and type in Fox News

or Newsmax or Breitbart or...............

^^^

images

that CONcludes yer word of the day lesson....

ummm.... no. i've known & seen how orangeman with the piss yellow tribble on his head has been bigley bad for over 40 years.
so the Lying Media told you Trump raped someone and you believe them

even though he was NOT convicted of rape

You are pathetic

Hope you get straightened out. Hell is real.

true story. Believe it or not

Here's the question. Since the Democrats got away with stealing and election and getting their media to strongarm anybody who dared question it, will they and their IT cronies try to steal it again even with Biden's overwhelming dementia? And if they do, will the uproarous revolt by the American people again be called an insurrection?

Forum List

Back