Best Concise Description of How the 2020 Election was Stolen

The evidence is way more detailed and complex than you portray it.
That's what the subpoena is for. If it is that complex and detailed, why do you only point to a guy in a baseball cap putting a ballot into a drop off box, and then about 15 minutes later another guy in a similar baseball cap comes by and does the same thing?

That's what the subpoena is for. If it is that complex and detailed, why do you only point to a guy in a baseball cap putting a ballot into a drop off box, and then about 15 minutes later another guy in a similar baseball cap comes by and does the same thing?

Maybe I misunderstood you, and I'm not sure what you're talking about. If you're talking about 2000 Mules, I have it on DVD and have watched it 3 times or more.

The case it makes is solid, but it is only one piece of the puzzle relating to how the election of 2020 was stolen.

Maybe I misunderstood you, and I'm not sure what you're talking about. If you're talking about 2000 Mules, I have it on DVD and have watched it 3 times or more.

The case it makes is solid, but it is only one piece of the puzzle relating to how the election of 2020 was stolen.
Not sure how you can show so many unrelated incidents, and call them a planned coordinated scheme. If the evidence is that solid, why whine about a subpoena?

PeterPilot. Poor guy.
itsok.gif

Not sure how you can show so many unrelated incidents, and call them a planned coordinated scheme. If the evidence is that solid, why whine about a subpoena?
Who's whining about a subpoena? Not I.

The facts and evidence of a stolen election are ample. That the govt is trying to deny the steal is the icing on the cake. If the government has nothing to hide, why does it hide so much?

Gawd..it sucks to be a constantly whining little band of bitches, doesn't it? Sad..what the right wing in this country has come to.
Just..cant't..let..him..go..can you? :auiqs.jpg:
I remember the 2000 Bush/Gore fiasco where it was the democrats who were whinIng.

1689600975356.jpeg

I remember the 2000 Bush/Gore fiasco where it was the democrats who were whinIng.

View attachment 805273
The only election in my lifetime of memory that people had a real right to be upset over. Those votes in FL...should have counted. The state should have went to Gore.
The conservative SC awarded the election to Bush. ^Shrug^.

No such room for interpretation in 2020.

Now it is the MAGA whining, and, yes, how sweet it is.

When the huge GOP trainwreck occurs in Nov 2024, the country will cheer for its destruction.

Note the substantive responses. Illegal rules changes, nothing. Compromised DoJ, nothing. Compromised Media, nothing. Illegal hordes of Democrat-focused poll workers, nothing.

Yep, the Lefties are just full of substance.
Note that the GOP gained seats in the 2020 and 2022 elections that were supposedly rigged for the democrats.

Yep, the OP is just full of shit.

Forum List

Back