Kind of comical (and hardly surprising) results when you Search: Was the election stolen?

Here's the question. Since the Democrats got away with stealing and election and getting their media to strongarm anybody who dared question it, will they and their IT cronies try to steal it again even with Biden's overwhelming dementia? And if they do, will the uproarous revolt by the American people again be called an insurrection?
Maybe you all could actually have some real evidence for the Kraken next time...

No they do not. Contesting an election that Congress refused to investigate should not be illegal.
it is the STATES a job to investigate their elections
They did and found no significant errors

Maybe you all could actually have some real evidence for the Kraken next time...
I notice this is always the response when I ask leftwingers to explain the many 2020 election anomalies. And I'll answer for the 1000th time. None of the evidence has ever been examined in a court of law. Then I'll wait for you to explain the anomalies, which you never will.

Anomaly#1. How does Trump win 18 of 19 bellwether counties and lose the election?
Anomaly#2. How does Trump become the first incumbent in 150 years to increase his vote count and still lose? In Trump's case, he increased it by 10 million votes or 16%.
Anomaly #3 How did Trump become the first president in history to 'lose' an election while his party increases in Congressional seats?
Anomaly #4 Hillary outperformed Biden in every large city in America except for the large cities in the six swing states where Biden 'outperformed her by a large margin. Why?
Anomaly #5. Voter turnout in 2020 exceeded any election in 120 years for the presidential election, increasing 11% from 2016, despite Biden being a far weaker candidate than Hillary who didn't campaign.
Anomaly #6 How does the worst candidate in history with obvious dementia and who didn't campaign defeat a wildly popular incumbent who increased his voter total to 75 million votes, by far the most in American history?

I notice this is always the response when I ask leftwingers to explain the many 2020 election anomalies. And I'll answer for the 1000th time. None of the evidence has ever been examined in a court of law. Then I'll wait for you to explain the anomalies, which you never will.

Anomaly#1. How does Trump win 18 of 19 bellwether counties and lose the election?
Anomaly#2. How does Trump become the first incumbent in 150 years to increase his vote count and still lose? In Trump's case, he increased it by 10 million votes or 16%.
Anomaly #3 How did Trump become the first president in history to 'lose' an election while his party increases in Congressional seats?
Anomaly #4 Hillary outperformed Biden in every large city in America except for the large cities in the six swing states where Biden 'outperformed her by a large margin. Why?
Anomaly #5. Voter turnout in 2020 exceeded any election in 120 years for the presidential election, increasing 11% from 2016, despite Biden being a far weaker candidate than Hillary who didn't campaign.
Anomaly #6 How does the worst candidate in history with obvious dementia and who didn't campaign defeat a wildly popular incumbent who increased his voter total to 75 million votes, by far the most in American history?
Uhm, the Lord works in mysterious ways. You are aware the popular vote DOES NOT elect the president or vice president, Congress always has since George Washington.

it is the STATES a job to investigate their elections
They did and found no significant errors
Did you see the GA. report? They found all kind of errors. They did nothing about them. Remember the states that wanted to decertify? Stop lying. The swing state elections had 0 integrity just like you.

Uhm, the Lord works in mysterious ways. You are aware the popular vote DOES NOT elect the president or vice president, Congress always has since George Washington.
I wonder what popular vote has to do with the many anomalies. But I figured you couldn't explain them.

I would bet that 70% of Americans would agree that the 2020 covid elections were fishy at best... democrats included...
I've read many of the books written on this, one being very big, the one by Mollie Hemingway

You'd have to be a total ... I say Mental retard .. to believe it was not stolen. But of course the lamestream media knows there are plenty of dumbass people out there.. people who don't take the time to read such big books, or any books at all... who get all their "info" from them

:bang3:

His picture is on moronic leftist kid' s T-shirts who have no idea how many people that guy killed for Castro.

1707518041137.png

His picture is on moronic leftist kid' s T-shirts who have no idea how many people that guy killed for Castro.

View attachment 899867
they probably would just say, once they know about that, that...

Well, some people are inconvenient (like those annoying babies who have the audacity to live in their mother's wombs) so it was ok for Che to murder... oops.. .I mean Kill them

They were "the most legitimate elections ever held in this country" according the millionaires that like to fuck kids.

Except for this ONE guy in rural CACA that couldn't make up his mind... 66% of him wanted to vote for Briben.... 32% of him wanted to vote for President Trump.... and I'll be damned if 2% of him just couldn't decide.

It's up to dominion to assign percentages to our votes based on their algorithms.... and they say "trust us!"

Yeah..... ok.

View attachment 869061

What are all of them in round numbers?

Everyone here should copy this and save it

lest we forget

"He who does not remember the past is condemned to repeating it." as a wise person once said

Forum List

Back