Was Noah a Doomsday Prepper?

Yes. and good thing he was or none of mankind would be herer to talk about it.

So do me a favor and bow down and worship Noah for a few minutes. thanks.

:clap2:

bow down, put your head between your legs and kiss your own ass.

You won't bow down, but you can't deny Noah was a Genius to prep ahead of time when everybody else thought he was crazy.

Yes. and good thing he was or none of mankind would be herer to talk about it.

So do me a favor and bow down and worship Noah for a few minutes. thanks.

:clap2:

You won't bow down, but you can't deny Noah was a Genius to prep ahead of time when everybody else thought he was crazy.

prep ahead, hell he had the inside track, but yet there is a story about a flood from other cultures, and their people built arks also. I'll be damned if I worship a character from a book.

prep ahead, hell he had the inside track, but yet there is a story about a flood from other cultures, and their people built arks also. I'll be damned if I worship a character from a book.

you damn right he had the inside track, it was The Most High.

and fuck other cultures that built arks. they have no relevance. and they surely perished.

and fuck other cultures that built arks. they have no relevance. and they surely perished.

no, humans still exist. Screw the Judean/christians if they think they have a monopoly in Gods' eyes and story telling.
Just like other people existed when Cain slew Able.

who built the ark, no one, no one
who built the ark, brother no one built the ark.
we used to sing that in primary school, I was about 5 and still thought it was a load of old bollox.

who built the ark, no one, no one
who built the ark, brother no one built the ark.
we used to sing that in primary school, I was about 5 and still thought it was a load of old bollox.

You've been lied to since 5yrs. old? sad indeed

no, humans still exist. Screw the Judean/christians if they think they have a monopoly in Gods' eyes and story telling.

Before the flood, humans existed, but only Noah and his family existed after.

Archeologists are still digging up Nephilim bones from back then. go figure.

So we are related? Come on dude. And the world is 6000 years old?

Yes we are related, but what does that mean. Relatives go astray and attack each other daily.

Esau and Jacob were brothers. Esau was just evil

No...Noah got his instructions straight from God. God told him all he needed to do and how to do it. The people at that time thought he was completely crazy, building a huge boat on dry land like that! Lol!
I guess Noah got the last laugh! It helps to listen when God speaks.....

Yes we are related, but what does that mean. Relatives go astray and attack each other daily.

So being incest illegal. So that is a direct fuck you to "God"?

No...Noah got his instructions straight from God. God told him all he needed to do and how to do it. The people at that time thought he was completely crazy, building a huge boat on dry land like that! Lol!
I guess Noah got the last laugh! It helps to listen when God speaks.....

Other religions have a similar story...
Older than the bible.

So being incest illegal. So that is a direct fuck you to "God"?

Read the Bible. no incest happend. You can't believe the story of Adam and Eve. If you understand the chapters and verses you'd see that "mankind" was created in multiple ways, not just one man and one kind.

Forum List

Back