Trump lawyers claim Russians convinced him the election was stolen.

Of course he is. Not only free. He is entitled to it, and the burden of proof is on the prosecution because the prosecutors have to get a unanimous verdict.
The criminal will need to get at least one hold out on each of these juries for him to win but I think he will have to come up with a better argument than the Russians made me do it.
Also the innocent man when a corrupt political machine is conspiring against him

Are the russians mentioned by name in the documents?

You and ole Mac1958 are being scammed by the anti trump lib news media
Says that poor Trumpy was the victim of disinformation, that he got suckered into criminality and spelling errors by the Russians

Says that poor Trumpy was the victim of disinformation, that he got suckered into criminality and spelling errors by the Russians
You are the one who was scammed

Trump may have been lied to

But if so it was by the Deep State

Of course he is. Not only free. He is entitled to it, and the burden of proof is on the prosecution because the prosecutors have to get a unanimous verdict.

The criminal will need to get at least one hold out on each of these juries for him to win but I think he will have to come up with a better argument than the Russians made me do it.

Besides, to this day he keeps saying "stolen election." So are the Ruskies still twisting his brain?
MAGA

That is widely known information. It would be a waste of time to list them again if you aren't aready aware of at least some of the laws he broke. See all the indictments and come back after you learn the basics of the cases.
^ Doesn’t know the answer 🤡

But there is material evidence that Trump was going to claim the election was stolen before the results were in.
Trump didnt have to tell me that the dem fix was in

I clearly saw that before the election

Libs were changing rules on the fly and was a dead giveaway

Forum List

Back