"Was Jesus Gay? Probably"

Would you be personally offended at the jeebus appearing during a gay pride event, swishing around in ass-less chaps?
does that change the Greek language somehow?.....oh wait, you didn't intend your post to be responsive did you.......

If David and Jonathan were a couple that made a covenant then stripped naked to lay together, why would there be any surprise that Jesus might have laid with a naked boy or Judas?
David was twice a son-in-law to Saul, with Michal and with Jonathan.
The sin is the hate people have towards people in love. The church even frowned on passion between a man and woman. Sad when the body was designed to enjoy sex and to be a bond between two people.
lol.....if you pretend one happened I suppose you can pretend anything you want.....doesn't make you rational.....just makes you a pretender.....I suppose next you're going to say that Uriah's wife was really Uriah's husband.....and Solomon's mother was a guy......

I gather you have not read Samuel or Daniel, or at least no recently.
and I gather you got your information from some pro-gay website instead of from reading scripture.......
That's as opposed to you vacant minded types getting your dogma from YEC'ist sites such as the ICR.

External sources absent an agenda to press are always the bane of existence for religious extremists who are intellectually stunted such that you must attack any source not consistent with your fundie ministries.

Would you be personally offended at the jeebus appearing during a gay pride event, swishing around in ass-less chaps?
does that change the Greek language somehow?.....oh wait, you didn't intend your post to be responsive did you.......

If David and Jonathan were a couple that made a covenant then stripped naked to lay together, why would there be any surprise that Jesus might have laid with a naked boy or Judas?
The sin is the hate people have towards people in love. The church even frowned on passion between a man and woman. Sad when the body was designed to enjoy sex and to be a bond between two people.
lol.....if you pretend one happened I suppose you can pretend anything you want.....doesn't make you rational.....just makes you a pretender.....I suppose next you're going to say that Uriah's wife was really Uriah's husband.....and Solomon's mother was a guy......

and I gather you got your information from some pro-gay website instead of from reading scripture.......

Bible, several versions, in a number of languages is sufficient

Jesus was not Gay. He was God in the flesh and came for the main purpose of being the ultimate and final sacrifice. Gay people are immature individuals who have a morbid fixation on sex. And those who agree with "gay" marriage are just as confused and motivated --- they just think that they are better.

Little Nipper, If he's your god then he impregnated his own mom-right?
Besides incest you're saying your god complains to himself for foresaken himself=Sybil like split personality?
Why does your god always need your money when he can make gold poop out the mouth of his preachers?
Why do you have christian hospitals, mortuaries, grave yards if he was god?
Why are Christians complaining about being persecuted when they have their promises of this idol gods protection?
Why does your god warn us of himself and you guys coming in his name claiming him christ and deceiving many?
Why does your faith spend millions converting people from God if that same Hebrew God is him?
Why did they torture and murder people of that same God to convert to that same God they already had?
WHY do you disbelieve your own god man when he says he had somone greater send him?
Or when he admited he was the nemesis of God and Michael (evening star) by calling himself the morning star (fallen one).-Rev22:16

That's as opposed to you vacant minded types getting your dogma from YEC'ist sites such as the ICR.

External sources absent an agenda to press are always the bane of existence for religious extremists who are intellectually stunted such that you must attack any source not consistent with your fundie ministries.
no shit for brains....the YEC stuff is only in your imagination........

well I sincerely doubt you learned much about David and Jonathan in the book of Daniel.......

well I sincerely doubt you learned much about David and Jonathan in the book of Daniel.......

I talks of love and sexuality, but you would know that if you had read

Was Jesus gay Probably Paul Oestreicher Comment is free The Guardian

"That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way. All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son. John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family.

Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi. Unusually, he was unmarried. The idea that he had a romantic relationship with Mary Magdalene is the stuff of fiction, based on no biblical evidence. The evidence, on the other hand, that he may have been what we today call gay is very strong. But even gay rights campaigners in the church have been reluctant to suggest it. A significant exception was Hugh Montefiore, bishop of Birmingham and a convert from a prominent Jewish family. He dared to suggest that possibility and was met with disdain, as though he were simply out to shock.

After much reflection and with certainly no wish to shock, I felt I was left with no option but to suggest, for the first time in half a century of my Anglican priesthood, that Jesus may well have been homosexual. Had he been devoid of sexuality, he would not have been truly human. To believe that would be heretical.

Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. It would be so interpreted in any person today. Although there is no rabbinic tradition of celibacy, Jesus could well have chosen to refrain from sexual activity, whether he was gay or not. Many Christians will wish to assume it, but I see no theological need to. The physical expression of faithful love is godly. To suggest otherwise is to buy into a kind of puritanism that has long tainted the churches."
The question i have is was he the pitcher or catcher?

I think perhaps you are thinking of the Song of Solomon......you remember Solomon, right.......the child of David and a woman?.......

"That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way. All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son. John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family.

Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi. Unusually, he was unmarried. The idea that he had a romantic relationship with Mary Magdalene is the stuff of fiction, based on no biblical evidence. The evidence, on the other hand, that he may have been what we today call gay is very strong. But even gay rights campaigners in the church have been reluctant to suggest it. A significant exception was Hugh Montefiore, bishop of Birmingham and a convert from a prominent Jewish family. He dared to suggest that possibility and was met with disdain, as though he were simply out to shock.

After much reflection and with certainly no wish to shock, I felt I was left with no option but to suggest, for the first time in half a century of my Anglican priesthood, that Jesus may well have been homosexual. Had he been devoid of sexuality, he would not have been truly human. To believe that would be heretical.

Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. It would be so interpreted in any person today. Although there is no rabbinic tradition of celibacy, Jesus could well have chosen to refrain from sexual activity, whether he was gay or not. Many Christians will wish to assume it, but I see no theological need to. The physical expression of faithful love is godly. To suggest otherwise is to buy into a kind of puritanism that has long tainted the churches."

Vast majority of homosexual men in the US, now, are 'bottoms.' Kinda makes sense, if the 'top' it's not significantly different than being with a woman, so being the 'bottom' is much more "gay." Assuming this has always been the case, if Jesus was gay, may have been a bottom :)

Amusing mental image Jesus on elbows and knees wiggling his tushy around. :) What would Jesus have exclaimed getting it deep and hard? "Oh me! Oh me!" :)

Actually no, you typically crude fundie whack job. You should proof read your own comments which suggest you're just another ICR clone.

He was neither pitcher or catcher, he was more of a reach around kinda guy as depicted here:
http://biblical-studies.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/jesus_baseball.jpg][/URL]
But his clergy have more distinct disturbing fetishes seen here:
[img src=[URL]http://media.breitbart.com/media/2014/12/pope-baby-jesus-Reuters.jpg][/URL]

Little Nipper, If he's your god then he impregnated his own mom-right?
Besides incest you're saying your god complains to himself for foresaken himself=Sybil like split personality?
Why does your god always need your money when he can make gold poop out the mouth of his preachers?
Why do you have christian hospitals, mortuaries, grave yards if he was god?
Why are Christians complaining about being persecuted when they have their promises of this idol gods protection?
Why does your god warn us of himself and you guys coming in his name claiming him christ and deceiving many?
Why does your faith spend millions converting people from God if that same Hebrew God is him?
Why did they torture and murder people of that same God to convert to that same God they already had?
WHY do you disbelieve your own god man when he says he had somone greater send him?
Or when he admited he was the nemesis of God and Michael (evening star) by calling himself the morning star (fallen one).-Rev22:16
The Holy Spirit (the third part of the TRINITY) miraculously placed in Mary's womb the Messiah. God wants people to understand that they will benefit by not being greedy with money they were ultimately given by God. Adam sinned and brought death to humanity. However, Christ brings hope for what we must deal with today, along with a promise for a wonderful future. Christians want to preserve an environment that allows for free expression of Biblical truth ---- to be able to witness as unobstructed as possible so that others may receive salvation and find hope.

The problem is that GOD (the very one Hebrews worshipped) expects a blood atonement for sin. The Lord Jesus Christ was the Messiah that was promised who would pay the ultimate sacrifice so that animal sacrifices were eliminated. The animal sacrifices were only an illustration anyway. They pointed to GOD ultimately paying the price and saving all who place their faith and trust in Him and Him alone. Christ emptied Himself so that He could submit as a human and do the will of the Father --- and being God himself, He did what he needed to do perfectly and without sin. Michael is a archangel and a created being. He is not Jesus Christ.

God as a entity is TRIUNE in nature. He exists as invisible, visible, and interactive comforter.

I a

Vast majority of homosexual men in the US, now, are 'bottoms.' Kinda makes sense, if the 'top' it's not significantly different than being with a woman, so being the 'bottom' is much more "gay." Assuming this has always been the case, if Jesus was gay, may have been a bottom :)

Amusing mental image Jesus on elbows and knees wiggling his tushy around. :) What would Jesus have exclaimed getting it deep and hard? "Oh me! Oh me!" :)
Days joke the tops gayer because he's hard.

I a

Days joke the tops gayer because he's hard.

That's logical. :)

Wrong but logical. :) Erection is just as much simple physical response as psychological. Can become erect receiving a gay blowjob if you don't know it's a guy. As with being blind-folded or a very passable transsexual's doing it. Doesn't then mean you're gay so much as you responded to a physical sensation just as you would have if it were a known woman. It's how your mind and whatever prejudices you may have interpret the experience that can change how you feel about it very quickly.

Actually no, you typically crude fundie whack job. You should proof read your own comments which suggest you're just another ICR clone.
/shakes head....I keep wondering if you will ever stop being a fucking idiot......you keep showing me, no....no....no......

I think perhaps you are thinking of the Song of Solomon......you remember Solomon, right.......the child of David and a woman?.......

If I meant the song of solomon, I would have said that

Little nipper said: Adam sinned and brought
death to humanity. However, Christ brings hope for
what we must deal with today....

STOP TAKING STUFF OUT OF CONTEXT
Adam a word meaning man was lead to this sin by Eve the second bride of man (the church) which was deceived by the serpant (false prophet) who promised they would live forever if they believed.=Jesus exact false promise.
Thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his name make the rest of your comments obsurd and blind, we died because of Jesus and because man (adam) listened to him instead of God's warnings.

The sacrifice comments also are problematic because
its blatantly not true, ignorant of what the sacrifices are, and created the opposite affects free for all sin card in an ego of a man and affiliation to a group rather then proper teshuva. 1) they are to be without blemish
2)the lamb represented the Egyptian idol god they slain to mock and discust Egyptians into kicking them out, the lamb is therefore a bad thing not a good thing. You are admittibg Jesus is the idol god of Egypt, which ironically he is in a way. 3)Moshiach is not a god nor fails, he's a servant not one served.
4)your story of placing one before God and higher is the story of Lucifer which is what your NT admits Jesus came as-Rev 22:16 the fallen morning star and by claiming to be the thief in "the night" (rising evening star=Michael)

Forum List

Back