Warning: There is going to be an attempted communist revolution on Nov. 4

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
There could be more trouble than we ever imagined headed our way on November 4th when a bunch of folks who aren’t happy about Trump and Pence attempt to overthrow the government in a Communist revolution.

Groups like Antifa, Resist Fascism, and the Revolutionary Communist Party have been meeting for months to openly plan sedition and organize what they promise will be massive protests all over the country. Don’t be surprised if things become violent. The website says:

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:

We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.

Our actions will reflect the values of respect for all of humanity and the world we want—in stark contrast to the hate and bigotry of the Trump/Pence fascist regime.

WARNING: There Is Going to be an Attempted Communist Revolution on Nov. 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the warnings keep coming, but you have dope heads who don't pay attention well we can hope it's a bull shit tactic and nothing takes place I wouldn't doubt it's not a joke .

I can only hope they do. The best advertisement for voting Republican is letting the far left lunatics say and do exactly what they really want to.

I can only hope they do. The best advertisement for voting Republican is letting the far left lunatics say and do exactly what they really want to.
seriously.

every add should run; "Do you want people like this making decisions?"

Progressives have always been good at hiding what they really are. They always portrayed themselves as "moderates" and for the blue collar whites.
Now they are openly anti-American, anti-cops, pro-anarchy, and pro-Islam. I'm glad they've finally decided to come out of the closet and let America see what they really are: a bunch of crying, petulant children that hate America and Western values.

I heard they were going to parade Lenin's corpse around the Washington Monument then storm the White Palace House. That doesn't seem like any sort of practical joke to me.

They already tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress.

Notice how the GOP backed down on repealing Obamacare after that?

Coincidence?

I say there is no need to take it over, they have things exactly how they want them.

Forum List

Back