Tucker Carlson Issues Major Warning on What the Establishment Has in Store for Trump (Assassination!)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It will be by the Hand of the Lord, if Trump survives their evil plots. The Democrats assassinated their own President. They’d have no problem killing a Republican. Tucker is right. Trump needs to have Trump Force One on constant guard as the election escalates. Trump and his family have received more death threats than any president in modern American history.
They've made it very public they want Trump dead. Every democrat mental case, crackpot, violent lunatic, leaders of foreign countries, celebrities, drug kingpins worth billions, leftist Communist, and an endless number of RINO stooges who believe state run media who tells them daily Trump is Hitler.

They all want to kill Trump and have publicly stated as much.

GBzbvco-Ww-AED8tt.jpg

It will be by the Hand of the Lord, if Trump survives their evil plots. The Democrats assassinated their own President. They’d have no problem killing a Republican. Tucker is right. Trump needs to have Trump Force One on constant guard as the election escalates. Trump and his family have received more death threats than any president in modern American history.
They've made it very public they want Trump dead. Every democrat mental case, crackpot, violent lunatic, leaders of foreign countries, celebrities, drug kingpins worth billions, leftist Communist, and an endless number of RINO stooges who believe state run media who tells them daily Trump is Hitler.

GBzbvco-Ww-AED8tt.jpg

Tucker matches his guest, Extreme Low Credibility and Extreme High Bias.

Tucker's network should have the following ad.

I told you Islamic terrorists did 911 - I LIED
I told you W Bush was a great President - I LIED
I told you I am a Catholic - I LIED
I told you Jeff Sessions is a great conservative - I LIED
I told you Brian Kemp is another great conservative - I LIED
I said I'd show you the whole 1/6 tape = I LIED
I told you Jacob Chansley was innocent = I LIED, he was Pelosi's GUEST OF HONOR because Q-anon is a fraud group of left wing homos controlled by homO, and when it comes to Trump vs. homO, my JEW SUPREMACIST REAR will do exactly what the other ZPFs did

Pentz
McConnell
Faux "News"
Cheney
W

Tucker Carlson is never to be trusted. Never. Not a conservative, not honest, not patriotic to America....

That's the only option the Democrats haven't tried. There is no reason to believe they won't at least attempt an assassination. Heck there's a few USMB Trump haters who would probably volunteer. Y'all crazy!

No. None here would. They are just internet tough guys spouting irrational hatred towards him for the sake of being a contrian and get off on thinking they are pissing off internet strangers. They are just bored shit talkers.

Dont forget the left riled people into such a frenzy, someone lost their marbles and tried to take out that SC Judge. I feel like this is all intentional to get people angry to resort to violence so the government can come in and just go open season on us.

Scary times indeed. Personally I think people need to calm down. Your neighbor is not your enemy even if they are brainwashed.

GBzbvco-Ww-AED8tt.jpg

As an absolute last resort only.

They're not even close to their 6 ways yet, and it's Friday.

Forum List

Back