Tucker Carlson Issues Major Warning on What the Establishment Has in Store for Trump (Assassination!)

The fact that the left can openly call for lethal violence against their perceived adversaries with out any sort of push back is pretty amazing.

Some kid made a goofy meme about Clinton and the Left put him in prison!

Leftist politicians and celebrities go on national TV and make threats and calls for violence against others - crickets.

The unequal application of the law has led to persecutions

Sad

Wow. You want to show the dems evil enough to assassinate a president, and you go all the way back to Lincoln?

We have no idea, there’s no context in that picture other than the one you assigned to it.
Seriously?

Look at the pic. Who is she kneeling to? What is she wearing as a cape?

Wake The Fyck Up For Once In Your Life.

Seriously?

Look at the pic. Who is she kneeling to? What is she wearing as a cape?

Wake The Fyck Up For Once In Your Life.

lol,it’s only that way because YOU want it to be. Sure, she’s a trump supporter and she’s praying, but neither you nor I know WHO she’s praying to. Of course you want to push your idea so you’ll say she is praying TO trump…we simply have no idea.

I think she is just praying in general FOR Trump, but I don’t know, it’s just a picture. If you have an inside scoop here, I’m willing to listen.

But what about Alex Jones?

Alex Jones is fine. No problem with him.

Tucker on 2020 election night and the day after was just angrily shouting down, hanging up, and insulting anyone who suggested there might have been election fraud. All of MAGA should go back and look at what Tucker did election night and the day after. Tucker is a clone of Chris Wray.

If Trump cannot figure out that Tucker should not be trusted, that is just flat out pathetic. WE need a relief pitcher now if he trust Tucker...

Forum List

Back