Tucker Carlson Issues Major Warning on What the Establishment Has in Store for Trump (Assassination!)

It will be by the Hand of the Lord, if Trump survives their evil plots. The Democrats assassinated their own President. They’d have no problem killing a Republican. Tucker is right. Trump needs to have Trump Force One on constant guard as the election escalates. Trump and his family have received more death threats than any president in modern American history.
They've made it very public they want Trump dead. Every democrat mental case, crackpot, violent lunatic, leaders of foreign countries, celebrities, drug kingpins worth billions, leftist Communist, and an endless number of RINO stooges who believe state run media who tells them daily Trump is Hitler.

They all want to kill Trump and have publicly stated as much.

GBzbvco-Ww-AED8tt.jpg

If Trump is assassinated there will likely be the proverbial fall guy. He will likely use a legally purchased firearm, perhaps an AR15.

Next draconian gun control laws will pass and the government will ban and confiscate almost all civilian owned firearms, especially semiautomatic firearms including pistols.

Let’s hope and pray we don’t have any more Presidents assassinated. I lived through the JFK assassination and those were BAD days.

Tucker's network should have the following ad.

I told you Islamic terrorists did 911 - I LIED
I told you W Bush was a great President - I LIED
I told you I am a Catholic - I LIED
I told you Jeff Sessions is a great conservative - I LIED
I told you Brian Kemp is another great conservative - I LIED
I said I'd show you the whole 1/6 tape = I LIED
I told you Jacob Chansley was innocent = I LIED, he was Pelosi's GUEST OF HONOR because Q-anon is a fraud group of left wing homos controlled by homO, and when it comes to Trump vs. homO, my JEW SUPREMACIST REAR will do exactly what the other ZPFs did

Pentz
McConnell
Faux "News"
Cheney
W

Tucker Carlson is never to be trusted. Never. Not a conservative, not honest, not patriotic to America....
But what about Alex Jones?

It will be by the Hand of the Lord, if Trump survives their evil plots. The Democrats assassinated their own President. They’d have no problem killing a Republican. Tucker is right. Trump needs to have Trump Force One on constant guard as the election escalates. Trump and his family have received more death threats than any president in modern American history.
They've made it very public they want Trump dead. Every democrat mental case, crackpot, violent lunatic, leaders of foreign countries, celebrities, drug kingpins worth billions, leftist Communist, and an endless number of RINO stooges who believe state run media who tells them daily Trump is Hitler.

GBzbvco-Ww-AED8tt.jpg

Tucker who?

GBzbvco-Ww-AED8tt.jpg

Back in the days when Democrats were CONSERVATIVES....

And if Tucker knows about this assassination attempt, why doesn't he GO TO THE POLICE about it?

Oh yeah, because he's just talking SHIT.

The Democratic bigwigs realize that if any "harm" came to President Trump, the sympathy vote would result in a landslide for the Republican candidate, whoever s/he is.

Even the pathetic Chris Christie would win!!!

Therefore, the Administration is presumably making sure that President Trump has ample protection.

Back in the days when Democrats were CONSERVATIVES....

And if Tucker knows about this assassination attempt, why doesn't he GO TO THE POLICE about it?

Oh yeah, because he's just talking SHIT.
Dont worry im sure the FBI have them on their radar and will not do a damn thing about it...

There have been double figure attempts in the last eight years , according to intel .

It might have worked two or three years ago , say , but now, and because his popularity is sky high , any successful RIP would almost guarantee a GOP election total sweep -- sympathy plus guilt .

It is not a good wild card anymore in all probability . However a different huge False Flag is an obvious possibility .
Example := Have his wife and one of his children in a well staged accident. That might stop The Donald from being able to compete but not produce too big a difference in voting behaviour .
One for the experts .

GBzbvco-Ww-AED8tt.jpg

From his...basement....

Dont forget the left riled people into such a frenzy, someone lost their marbles and tried to take out that SC Judge. I feel like this is all intentional to get people angry to resort to violence so the government can come in and just go open season on us.

Scary times indeed. Personally I think people need to calm down. Your neighbor is not your enemy even if they are brainwashed.

Yep, the left defended that by saying “well, they caught him before he got there, so it’s all ok!”

This is just selective outrage. Johnny Depo can say “when is the last time someone assassinated a president” and the left doesn’t say a word, Madonna can say “I’ve thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House”..not a peep. Kathy griffin can hold up a bloody severed head prop of Donald trump, and the left just ignore it

That’s why i question their concern in this case..

GBzbvco-Ww-AED8tt.jpg

cult.jpg

Dont forget the left riled people into such a frenzy, someone lost their marbles and tried to take out that SC Judge. I feel like this is all intentional to get people angry to resort to violence so the government can come in and just go open season on us.

Scary times indeed. Personally I think people need to calm down. Your neighbor is not your enemy even if they are brainwashed.
LOL, so much projection and double standard in that post I don't even know where to start.

Forum List

Back