WAR CRIME: U.S. Strike In Afghanistan Kills Doctors And Patients In Hospital...

ki
If they intentionally targeted the hospital, sure it would be criminal, but we all know they didnt, so this thread is kind of a waste of everyones time, dont ya think?

we could land on the moon 40 years ago...don't tell me that in the 21st century the u.s. can't avoid bombing a hospital...
Its preposterous to have the expectation of a perfect record. A thousand different things could have led to that.

LMAO..ok....we're doing the best we can...when in doubt, just carpet bomb anything and then say "oops"...
That scenario never happened. You are trying to be upset over something you know didnt happen. What does that say about you?

it says I'm being sarcastic...
No, that isnt how sarcasm works. You simply had no logical response, so you made up a scenario. Fake outrage over fake scenarios is about as douchey as it gets.

Will the UN prosecute the U.S. for War Crimes? I'm guessing not. But why not?

‘Inexcusable, possibly even criminal’: UN rights chief says Kunduz bombing may be war crime

An air strike on a hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz that killed at least 19 people is “utterly tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal,” said the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, calling for a transparent investigation.

"This deeply shocking event should be promptly, thoroughly and independently investigated and the results should be made public," Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein said in a statement on Saturday.

"The seriousness of the incident is underlined by the fact that, if established as deliberate in a court of law, an airstrike on a hospital may amount to a war crime."

He described the bombing as "utterly tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal."

"International and Afghan military planners have an obligation to respect and protect civilians at all times, and medical facilities and personnel are the object of a special protection. These obligations apply no matter whose air force is involved, and irrespective of the location."...

More:
‘Inexcusable, possibly even criminal’: UN rights chief says Kunduz bombing may be war crime
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

This is what happens when Americans vote for the conservative right.

Just about any other nation on earth would be held accountable for this kind of horrific atrocity. Yet the U.S. won't be. I wonder why.

Because we have nukes and people are still concerned that we might make their capitol look like Nagasaki.

I don't think anyone is afraid of us with Obama in the White House.
..but didn't it look pretty when obama had it lit with rainbow lights to celebrate scotus upholding homosexual marriage...I know the entire world was impressed with how "progressive" we are in the west...allowing homosexuals to lead us around by the nose to satisfy their agenda...

ki
we could land on the moon 40 years ago...don't tell me that in the 21st century the u.s. can't avoid bombing a hospital...
Its preposterous to have the expectation of a perfect record. A thousand different things could have led to that.

LMAO..ok....we're doing the best we can...when in doubt, just carpet bomb anything and then say "oops"...
That scenario never happened. You are trying to be upset over something you know didnt happen. What does that say about you?

No, that isnt how sarcasm works. You simply had no logical response, so you made up a scenario. Fake outrage over fake scenarios is about as douchey as it gets.

LMAO...I know I won the point when my opponent resorts to name calling.

ki

You never made a point, remember? You talked about shit you knew didnt happen, then i called you on it. Up to speed now?

ki

You never made a point, remember? You talked about shit you knew didnt happen, then i called you on it. Up to speed now?

I'm up to speed that you're completely clueless on this issue...Like I said...when the opponent has to abandon the topic to name call, I won.

If they intentionally targeted the hospital, sure it would be criminal, but we all know they didnt, so this thread is kind of a waste of everyones time, dont ya think?

So, collateral damage is okay as long as a Dem is in office?

An air strike on a hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz that killed at least 19 people is “utterly tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal,” said the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, calling for a transparent investigation.

"This deeply shocking event should be promptly, thoroughly and independently investigated and the results should be made public," Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein said in a statement on Saturday.

"The seriousness of the incident is underlined by the fact that, if established as deliberate in a court of law, an airstrike on a hospital may amount to a war crime."

He described the bombing as "utterly tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal."

"International and Afghan military planners have an obligation to respect and protect civilians at all times, and medical facilities and personnel are the object of a special protection. These obligations apply no matter whose air force is involved, and irrespective of the location."...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

War is messy...if you'd served, you'd know that.

ki

I'm up to speed that you're completely clueless on this issue...Like I said...when the opponent has to abandon the topic to name call, I won.
...says the guy with no real point to make.

Im a republican. It isnt Obamas fault. War is war. Bad shit happens, though we are the best in the world at limiting it. Even the most skilled painters make errant strokes.

Especially since we have no one there to direct any air strikes. Hell, we don't even have any allies or friends to direct any air strikes. We're blind.

Actually, the U.S. has a big presence there. It routinely conducts bombing raids.

And actually, all parties were given the exact GPS location of the hospital. This is a major screw up.

Yeah even if it was an accident, it could still be considered a War Crime.
No. That isnt going to happen, so just stop. Youre embarrassing yourself.

I know it's not gonna happen. The U.S. owns the UN. Any other nation would be held accountable for such an atrocity.

Im a republican. It isnt Obamas fault. War is war. Bad shit happens, though we are the best in the world at limiting it. Even the most skilled painters make errant strokes.

What if it was a family member who was brutally slaughtered in that hospital? Would you still feel the same way?

Last edited:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

This is what happens when Americans vote for the conservative right.

Obama's part of the 'Conservative Right?' Ok.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

War is messy...if you'd served, you'd know that.

I think if one of your family members was a patient in that hospital, you'd see it much differently.

It would have been nice to have had someone on the scene directing the strikes. We don't even have any friendlies there now.

It'll probably cost the taxpayers a billion dollars to settle this.

Yeah, pay-offs pretty much sum up the UN at this point. It's incredibly corrupt. Everyone knows the U.S. owns it. Just about any other nation on earth, would be held accountable for such an atrocity.

I really wasn't considering paying off the UN. I was considering how much it was going to cost the taxpayers to give monetary restitution to the families of the doctors, nurses, and patients we killed.

I hear ya. But there will be no War Crimes prosecutions. The U.S. owns the UN.

:cuckoo: Rubber Room here we come. Conspiracies? The UN often goes against the wishes of the US

Just about any other nation on earth would be held accountable for this kind of horrific atrocity. Yet the U.S. won't be. I wonder why.

Held accountable? What world are you living in?

Forum List

Back