WAR CRIME: U.S. Strike In Afghanistan Kills Doctors And Patients In Hospital...

If they intentionally targeted the hospital, sure it would be criminal, but we all know they didnt, so this thread is kind of a waste of everyones time, dont ya think?

The U.S. still has to be held accountable. It's an awful atrocity.

It'll probably cost the taxpayers a billion dollars to settle this.

Yeah, pay-offs pretty much sum up the UN at this point. It's incredibly corrupt. Everyone knows the U.S. owns it. Just about any other nation on earth, would be held accountable for such an atrocity.

I really wasn't considering paying off the UN. I was considering how much it was going to cost the taxpayers to give monetary restitution to the families of the doctors, nurses, and patients we killed.

I hear ya. But there will be no War Crimes prosecutions. The U.S. owns the UN.

I know that but Obama will do what he always does. Throw OUR money at the problem to excuse his follies.

Will the UN prosecute the U.S. for War Crimes? I'm guessing not. But why not?
This is why most people do not take you seriously

Most other nations on earth would be held accountable for such an atrocity. Why won't the U.S. be?
Held accountable? The US is being held accountable.

What you ask is for the US to be condemned as purposefully committing war crimes.

good luck with that asswipe

If they intentionally targeted the hospital, sure it would be criminal, but we all know they didnt, so this thread is kind of a waste of everyones time, dont ya think?

Yeah, pay-offs pretty much sum up the UN at this point. It's incredibly corrupt. Everyone knows the U.S. owns it. Just about any other nation on earth, would be held accountable for such an atrocity.

I really wasn't considering paying off the UN. I was considering how much it was going to cost the taxpayers to give monetary restitution to the families of the doctors, nurses, and patients we killed.

:cuckoo: Rubber Room here we come. Conspiracies? The UN often goes against the wishes of the US

Was it one of Obama's drones the cause of this accident?

Where do they get their intelligence?

So sad. :(
On this one they got their Intel from Obama....major mistake...he thinks Russia is getting its way because they are weak...that makes him a moron.

:cuckoo: Rubber Room here we come. Conspiracies? The UN often goes against the wishes of the US

Just about any other nation on earth would be held accountable for this kind of horrific atrocity. Yet the U.S. won't be. I wonder why.

Just about any other nation on earth would be held accountable for this kind of horrific atrocity. Yet the U.S. won't be. I wonder why.
Who is holding Iran responsible for the hundreds if not thousands of our troops in Iraq...?

OH-BAH-MAH!!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

Thanks Dems for more war and bigger military budgets!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

OH-BAH-MAH!!

th

Obama-give-back-your-Nobel-Peace-Prize-1.jpg

1. Nobel Committee Asks Obama “Nicely” To Return ...
    thefinaledition.com/article/nobel-committee-asks-obama...Cached
    ... returning his Nobel Peace Prize ... Nobel Committee Asks Obama ... really liked” Mr. Obama and that sending it back in a plain package ...

2. Obama, give back the Nobel Peace Prize
    www.facebook.com/obama.give.back.nobel.prizeCached
    Obama, give back the Nobel Peace Prize. 312 likes · 1 talking about this. If you agree with this statement click 'Like'

3. The Growing Campaign to Revoke Obama's Nobel Peace...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/norman-solomon/the-growing...Cached
    · The Nobel Peace Prize that President Obama ... not just talk the talk of peace in order to earn the Peace Prize ... "Giving him a Nobel Peace Prize ...

‘Inexcusable, possibly even criminal’: UN rights chief says Kunduz bombing may be war crime

An air strike on a hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz that killed at least 19 people is “utterly tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal,” said the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, calling for a transparent investigation.

"This deeply shocking event should be promptly, thoroughly and independently investigated and the results should be made public," Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein said in a statement on Saturday.

"The seriousness of the incident is underlined by the fact that, if established as deliberate in a court of law, an airstrike on a hospital may amount to a war crime."

He described the bombing as "utterly tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal."

"International and Afghan military planners have an obligation to respect and protect civilians at all times, and medical facilities and personnel are the object of a special protection. These obligations apply no matter whose air force is involved, and irrespective of the location."...

More:
‘Inexcusable, possibly even criminal’: UN rights chief says Kunduz bombing may be war crime
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

we could land on the moon 40 years ago...don't tell me that in the 21st century the u.s. can't avoid bombing a hospital...
Its preposterous to have the expectation of a perfect record. A thousand different things could have led to that.

LMAO..ok....we're doing the best we can...when in doubt, just carpet bomb anything and then say "oops"...
That scenario never happened. You are trying to be upset over something you know didnt happen. What does that say about you?

we could land on the moon 40 years ago...don't tell me that in the 21st century the u.s. can't avoid bombing a hospital...
Its preposterous to have the expectation of a perfect record. A thousand different things could have led to that.

Especially since we have no one there to direct any air strikes. Hell, we don't even have any allies or friends to direct any air strikes. We're blind.

Actually, the U.S. has a big presence there. It routinely conducts bombing raids.

And actually, all parties were given the exact GPS location of the hospital. This is a major screw up.

Yeah even if it was an accident, it could still be considered a War Crime.
No. That isnt going to happen, so just stop. Youre embarrassing yourself.

ki

An air strike on a hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz that killed at least 19 people is “utterly tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal,” said the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, calling for a transparent investigation.

"This deeply shocking event should be promptly, thoroughly and independently investigated and the results should be made public," Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein said in a statement on Saturday.

"The seriousness of the incident is underlined by the fact that, if established as deliberate in a court of law, an airstrike on a hospital may amount to a war crime."

He described the bombing as "utterly tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal."

"International and Afghan military planners have an obligation to respect and protect civilians at all times, and medical facilities and personnel are the object of a special protection. These obligations apply no matter whose air force is involved, and irrespective of the location."...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

LMAO..ok....we're doing the best we can...when in doubt, just carpet bomb anything and then say "oops"...
That scenario never happened. You are trying to be upset over something you know didnt happen. What does that say about you?

it says I'm being sarcastic...

I remember a few years ago we "accidentally" bombed a chinese embassy in belgrade...these bombs are laser guided or GPS guided....don't tell me the u.s. can't avoid bombing a hospital...

...now obviously the "information" they used to set the gps was incorrect...or whoever designated the hospital as a "target" was incorrect...either way it was a large fuckup...

Who is holding Iran responsible for the hundreds if not thousands of our troops in Iraq...?

Did Iran bomb the hospital? I don't think so. Anyhow, it didn't even happen in Iraq.

ki

it says I'm being sarcastic...

I remember a few years ago we "accidentally" bombed a chinese embassy in belgrade...these bombs are laser guided or GPS guided....don't tell me the u.s. can't avoid bombing a hospital...

...now obviously the "information" they used to set the gps was incorrect...or whoever designated the hospital as a "target" was incorrect...either way it was a large fuckup...

Yeah obviously. This time though I think we're going to have to hang it on some Republican voting major or someone up the food chain. This was a French hospital. I don't think we can sacrifice a lowly corporal with this one.

Forum List

Back