Walmart stores stoping gun selling

What in the fuck do you think is the or else? I see no ammo in the stores let me know when they start restocking.

i don't know what the 'or else' in this scenario is.

it's your conspiracy theory. tell us what the admin. threatened wal-mart with

oh so now you move the goal post to a conspiracy theory? Call the number or shut the fuck up

you're telling me they brought walmart to dc and threatened them.

what was the threat?

i don't know what the 'or else' in this scenario is.

it's your conspiracy theory. tell us what the admin. threatened wal-mart with

oh so now you move the goal post to a conspiracy theory? Call the number or shut the fuck up

what was the threat?

does walmart have ammo in the stores?
OH and ammo being in short supply now is not actually true. Quite a few gun stores have ammo in those calibers I mentioned.

what was the threat?

OH and ammo being in short supply now is not actually true. Quite a few gun stores have ammo in those calibers I mentioned.

they likely do.

they probably don't do the volume wal-mart does - and some of them may have even bought wal-mart out.

guess i'll have to go to my local rinkydink gun shop to get some .223

what was the threat?

they likely do.

they probably don't do the volume wal-mart does - and some of them may have even bought wal-mart out.

Gun stores not doing the volume of sales walmart does?
Hyatt guns in Charlotte sold a million dollars worth of firearms in one day and that's ONE store. four weeks ago.

And in a single day of sales before Christmas, Hyatt Gun Shop did more than one million dollars in business.
The Captain's Journal » Voting On Gun Control With Your Bank Account

they likely do.

Hyatt guns in Charlotte sold a million dollars worth of firearms in one day and that's ONE store. four weeks ago.

And in a single day of sales before Christmas, Hyatt Gun Shop did more than one million dollars in business.

firearms. i'm still betting that walmart does more volume in ammunition than most gun shops.

and back to your conspiracy - what was the threat, or rather how, would the administration limit ammunition shipments to walmart?

Last edited:
they likely do.

firearms. i'm still betting that walmart does more volume in ammunition than most gun shops.

and back to your conspiracy - what was the threat, or rather how, would the administration limite ammunition shipments to walmart?

1-800-925-6278
Call it like I did. Maybe you'll get a different response than I was given.

Good for Joe, our next President.

That part of the story is fiction.

Neither our president nor our vice president told any or all WM stores not to sell guns. Nor would they. Nor do they have that authority.

The OP ought to be ashamed of himself for telling such tales.

There are plenty of others and Wal Mart isn't going to give up that revenue stream. But, don't lose heart, keep you ear to the street because arms dealers are going to flood in if obama stops all legal gun sales.

LOL

You are a HOOT.

I can find nothing on the internet that validates any such "orders" from DC to Walmart. I have found various "block orders" from 2009 to 2013 at several stores. And several where folks could buy ammo.

We need some valid info here, folks.

The conspiracy theory is all bigrebnc's, no one else.

Oh, he's not the only rw running around in circles, pulling at his hair. And, the more lies they tell, the more hysteria we'll see because no lie is too outrageous for them to swallow, hook, line and sinker.

Next, we'll hear about the black helicopters ...

I can find nothing on the internet that validates any such "orders" from DC to Walmart. I have found various "block orders" from 2009 to 2013 at several stores. And several where folks could buy ammo.

We need some valid info here, folks.

Of course ABC is going to say they were invited, I'm sure it was an invitation the first time, the second time may be not.
Wal-Mart initially turned down an invitation to participate in the talks but reversed its decision after it "underestimated the expectation to attend the meeting on Thursday in person," a spokesman said."We take this issue very seriously and are committed staying engaged in this discussion as the administration and Congress work toward a consensus on the right path forward," David Tovar, vice president of corporate communications for Wal-Mart, said.

The latest meetings come one day after Biden held a first round of talks this week with gun safety advocacy groups and victims of gun violence. Speaking to reporters before the meeting, the vice president expressed the administration's commitment to develop effective gun policy by considering all ideas.

Gun Control After Sandy Hook Elementary: Biden Meets With NRA, Which Blasts White House for Going After Second Amendment - ABC News

OK, it is talking about developing gun control policies. Show us a solid link that Walmarts are block ordering ammo because the govt told them to do so. I can't find it.

Another thread proving far left guys are mental cases.

ps............ - Feds Admit NO AR-15 was brought into school
Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Sandy Hook Hoax - Feds Admit NO AR-15 was brought into school

Meanwhile.........liberals across the country continue their push for increased school saftey.....................

oldmaninhall-1.jpg

Last edited:
Good for Joe, our next President.

That part of the story is fiction.

Neither our president nor our vice president told any or all WM stores not to sell guns. Nor would they. Nor do they have that authority.

The OP ought to be ashamed of himself for telling such tales.

When the hell did authority limits matter to this administration? I said "told" I didnt say it was fact. Jesus Christ people, just because it is not an article on your huffingpost does not mean it is true. I am not saying it is, I just wouldnt put it past ol' Joe. That stupid mutha fucka

Get your own story straight. That link says nothing about Joe Biden sending anybody, anywhere. Or, anyone else for that matter. Moreover, the Vice President of the United States has no authority over the ATF, unless it's delegated to him by the Chief Executive and I've seen nothing to indicate that's been done...have you?

Secondly, if it's a conspiracy, it's one which started under the Bush administration because our local Walmart here abruptly stopped selling guns several years ago, with no explanation. Yet, the store in a neighboring town, less than 10 miles away, still has racks of them.

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

Try reading what I wrote. I said it came from my co-workers wife. The manager of the store. I also clearly stated they found 13 that had messed up. The ATF auditing all the walmarts seems to have came from Joe considering they told him to go fuck himself. I also never stated all walmarts quit. Every other walmart around here is fine because they didn't fuck up. Read my OP, asshole

Libtards dont actually read what you say. They just respond with conditioned pre-package sloganeered blather where they feel it is appropriate.

Hell Old Guy probably cant read with any kind of retention anyway.

BTW notice How Jake the Fake Starkey agreed with you and old guy too?

roflmao

Forum List

Back