Walmart stores stoping gun selling

Another thread proving far left guys are mental cases.

ps............ - Feds Admit NO AR-15 was brought into school
Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Sandy Hook Hoax - Feds Admit NO AR-15 was brought into school

Meanwhile.........liberals across the country continue their push for increased school saftey.....................

oldmaninhall-1.jpg

Couldnt get your link to work, but found this from MSNBC:

Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

BTW notice How Jake the Fake Starkey agreed with you and old guy too?

I agree with people when I think they are right. This is not about ideology but about what is right and correct. We need sensible gun laws. We need to have a link that categorically demonstrates the gov "ordered" Walmart to not carry ammo, which link we don't have right now.

We need people like JimBowie to look at the whole picture instead of from a predetermined viewpoint that can be blocked by various issues that transcend his ideology. You need to address the issues, friend, not the personalities to have any creditability.

Good for Joe, our next President.

That part of the story is fiction.

Neither our president nor our vice president told any or all WM stores not to sell guns. Nor would they. Nor do they have that authority.

The OP ought to be ashamed of himself for telling such tales.

Neither does the sorry ass Sentor from New York, Chucky Schumer, but he does anyway.

Of course they only 'ask' the same way they 'invite' folks; dont say no if you know whats good for you.

Sen. Schumer Asks Gun Retailers To Stop Sales As Congress Debates « CBS DC

Last edited:
Get your own story straight. That link says nothing about Joe Biden sending anybody, anywhere. Or, anyone else for that matter. Moreover, the Vice President of the United States has no authority over the ATF, unless it's delegated to him by the Chief Executive and I've seen nothing to indicate that's been done...have you?

Secondly, if it's a conspiracy, it's one which started under the Bush administration because our local Walmart here abruptly stopped selling guns several years ago, with no explanation. Yet, the store in a neighboring town, less than 10 miles away, still has racks of them.

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

Try reading what I wrote. I said it came from my co-workers wife. The manager of the store. I also clearly stated they found 13 that had messed up. The ATF auditing all the walmarts seems to have came from Joe considering they told him to go fuck himself. I also never stated all walmarts quit. Every other walmart around here is fine because they didn't fuck up. Read my OP, asshole

Libtards dont actually read what you say. They just respond with conditioned pre-package sloganeered blather where they feel it is appropriate.

Hell Old Guy probably cant read with any kind of retention anyway.

roflmao

Did not notice that LOL. Well he is "bipartisan" haha

I agree with people when I think they are right. This is not about ideology but about what is right and correct. We need sensible gun laws. We need to have a link that categorically demonstrates the gov "ordered" Walmart to not carry ammo, which link we don't have right now.

We need people like JimBowie to look at the whole picture instead of from a predetermined viewpoint that can be blocked by various issues that transcend his ideology. You need to address the issues, friend, not the personalities to have any creditability.

I know what we need, schools with armed adults that can stop this shit. Protect our kids like they were the President of the USA.

But you libs wont allow for that because any advancement of th euse of guns makes you piss your panties.

But a ban on semiautomatics wont do jack shit to protect our children. It is nothing but a feel good bullshit maneuver to convince the morons out there that the 'gubbermunt is doin sumpin'.

So no 'reasonable' discussion of what needs to be done starts with armed volunteer teachers out of consideration and proposes a gun ban out of the gate.

Last edited:
Good for Joe, our next President.

That part of the story is fiction.

Neither our president nor our vice president told any or all WM stores not to sell guns. Nor would they. Nor do they have that authority.

The OP ought to be ashamed of himself for telling such tales.

When the hell did authority limits matter to this administration? I said "told" I didnt say it was fact. Jesus Christ people, just because it is not an article on your huffingpost does not mean it is true. I am not saying it is, I just wouldnt put it past ol' Joe. That stupid mutha fucka

The lies and deceit here are so thick it is astonishing.

How do the feds 'confuse' whether Lanza brought an AR-15 into the school when he didnt?

The lies are coming thick and heavy.

Some heavy handed Feds are doing this to fuck gun owners and they dont give a shit what is in their way, just like they did Swartz.

Lessig Blog, v2

I know what we need, schools with armed adults that can stop this shit. Protect our kids like they were the President of the USA.

But you libs wont allow for that because any advancement of th euse of guns makes you piss your panties.

But a ban oin semiautomatics wont do jack shit to protect our children. It is nothing but a feel good bullshit maneuver to convince the morons out there that the 'gubbermunt is doin sumpin'.

So no 'reasonable' discussion of what needs to be done starts with armed volunteer teachers out of consideration and proposes a gun ban out of the gate.

Some hope for you, maybe. Yes we need armed security in the schools. However, no one needs a rapid fire semi with 100 rd magazines.

So you need to start realizing your gang is going to compromise or you will lose most everything you want.

OK, it is talking about developing gun control policies. Show us a solid link that Walmarts are block ordering ammo because the govt told them to do so. I can't find it.

Dumb ass show where I said Walmart blocked ordering ammo? I said that I was told ammo is regulated by the government and Walmart has been restricted to ship a limited amount of ammo.

Get your own story straight. That link says nothing about Joe Biden sending anybody, anywhere. Or, anyone else for that matter. Moreover, the Vice President of the United States has no authority over the ATF, unless it's delegated to him by the Chief Executive and I've seen nothing to indicate that's been done...have you?

Secondly, if it's a conspiracy, it's one which started under the Bush administration because our local Walmart here abruptly stopped selling guns several years ago, with no explanation. Yet, the store in a neighboring town, less than 10 miles away, still has racks of them.

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

Try reading what I wrote. I said it came from my co-workers wife. The manager of the store. I also clearly stated they found 13 that had messed up. The ATF auditing all the walmarts seems to have came from Joe considering they told him to go fuck himself. I also never stated all walmarts quit. Every other walmart around here is fine because they didn't fuck up. Read my OP, asshole

Libtards dont actually read what you say. They just respond with conditioned pre-package sloganeered blather where they feel it is appropriate.

roflmao

I noticed that also how can a person agree with two people arguing different points of views?

roflmao

I noticed that also how can a person agree with two people arguing different points of views?

I can agree where the two points agree with each other. Absolutist ideologyes like you pull down America, not build it.

Last edited:

But a ban oin semiautomatics wont do jack shit to protect our children. It is nothing but a feel good bullshit maneuver to convince the morons out there that the 'gubbermunt is doin sumpin'.

Some hope for you, maybe. Yes we need armed security in the schools. However, no one needs a rapid fire semi with 100 rd magazines.

In your fucked up arrogant opinion. No one appointed you King to make such choices, jack ass.

So you need to start realizing your gang is going to compromise or you will lose most everything you want.

lol, no, if the shit hits the fan, you fascists are going to lose, not the good guys. Most of those you think you can rely on wont be there for you when you need them.

And you obviously dont know what you are up against. The shit I have seen would convince you of that, not talking about me, but others who would do some serious stuff. All of which simply reminds me what an ignorant arrogant prick you are, twat-faced bitch.

Last edited:

roflmao

I can agree where the two points agree with each other. Absolutist ideologyes like you pull down America, not build it.

America was built on absolute rights that do not come from any government.

But if you feel froggy, jump fruity boy.

roflmao

Well, by being reasonable with each other. Start with what can reduce or prevent more such massacres, that those who have wiped out such things have done to succede like the Isrealis and Thais who have done things like armed guards, teachers allowed to conceal carry if they pass muster/vetting and h ave stopped school massacres.

The next step would be to address the left-of-center's concern about people carrying around some very powerful weaponry and see if we can bargain together. They get something and they give something, like having a national reciprocity bill and a Federal license that would allow CCW on federal property and interstate, but would require some strict guidelines and be cheaper than a Utah permit. (This would only give reciprocity across all state lines, not replace state licensing) In return gun owners might agree to a reasonable tax on what the lefties see as 'high capacity magazines' and 'assault weapons' and limit the federal permit to only using revolvers and handguns that only take ten round magazines to encourage people to buy lower capacity guns.

See? No one being forced, no one losing rights, and everyone getting something they want and no one getting rolled.

But the hard-core lefties are not going to go for that. That bitch Feinstein wants to see guns totally gone and she wont compromise, but why let her make the sole move? Why cant moderates meet with the NRA and do their own approach that side swipes the POTUS-Feinstein gun grab PR crusade?

There are all sorts of possibilities, but not if one side demands that the other side do all the losing while they do all the gain. That is not compromise at all.

It is self-righteous fascism.

Last edited:
The hard core lefties and the crazie hard core righties, JimBowie, are the problems.

The hard core lefties and the crazie hard core righties, JimBowie, are the problems.

Seriously, all bullshitting aside, this is not a gray scale issue any more than freedom of speech is.

There is room for compromise, but each side has to define whatis immutable and what isnt.

While I personally could agree to some 'vice tax' approaches to discourage some things, outright bans should be off the table. Talking about military looking semi-automatics being 'assault weapons' is provocative, inflamtory, unhelpful and a prop for people like Feinstein.

News this morning was that no AR-15 was used after all at Sandy Hook, so why do these people keep repeating that one was?

Law abiding gun owners are sick of being forced to give time after time for nothing in return and this sort of one sided process seems to prove to them that 'gun control' isnt about guns, but about controling Americans.

I cant say I blame them and have come to see that assertion has perhaps having a lot of merit.

To really discuss this issue 'reasonably' we have to rebuild trust from one side to the other, but our political duopoly uses polarization to crowd out third party types ( you cant vote for X, cause that will mean the bad guy wins!).

But I fear we are ripping our nation apart.

Last edited:
Talking about certain weapons are certainly not any of those things to anybody except the hard core gunners and radical far right, who are failing in trying to make it a "civil rights" issue, which will blow up in their faces.

What is going to happen is that the radical reactionaries are going to piss of the great majority of Americans so much the country will lurch further to the left in the next several elections.

Talking about certain weapons are certainly not any of those things to anybody except the hard core gunners and radical far right, who are failing in trying to make it a "civil rights" issue, which will blow up in their faces. What is going to happen is that the radical reactionaries are going to piss of the great majority of Americans so much the country will lurch further to the left in the next several elections.[/QUOTE]

Nothing is going to blow up in gun owners faces, Jake.

Most people in this country value the right to own guns. The libs are going to blow this because they wont trade and they wont give an inch.

I agree something needs to be done, but if the feds start taking peoples guns across this whole country it will be catastrophic.

The whole thing reminds me of the fascistic fiascos of Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Forum List

Back