Biden gives $3 Billion Loan to Solar Company that Scams Dementia Patients...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Stupid Joe Biden gives a $3 Billion dollar loan to a solar company who scams dementia and elderly patients. This solar company was known for "ripping off old people." Over 50 consumer complaints were filed against the solar company.

A solar company that was awarded a $3 billion Department of Energy loan has been accused of scamming dementia patients on their deathbeds into signing five-figure, multi-decade solar panel leases,

Terry Blythe, a Texas resident, told the Washington Free Beacon that her father was 86 years old and had been diagnosed with dementia when a door-to-door Sunnova salesman persuaded him to sign a 25-year solar panel lease in 2020. When her father passed away earlier this year, Blythe said she was left to grapple with the $34,000 contract.

Mary Loller told the Free Beacon that her elderly father was senile and had been given months to live when a door-to-door Sunnova salesman sold him a $60,000 solar system for his mobile home last year.

"My dad told [the salesman] at that time he was on hospice and dying. And basically, he wasn't in his right mind," said Loller.

Her father passed away soon after. Loller said Sunnova placed a lien on the mobile home, which prevented the family from selling the property.

Stupid Joe Biden gives a $3 Billion dollar loan to a solar company who scams dementia and elderly patients. This solar company was known for "ripping off old people." Over 50 consumer complaints were filed against the solar company.

A solar company that was awarded a $3 billion Department of Energy loan has been accused of scamming dementia patients on their deathbeds into signing five-figure, multi-decade solar panel leases,

Terry Blythe, a Texas resident, told the Washington Free Beacon that her father was 86 years old and had been diagnosed with dementia when a door-to-door Sunnova salesman persuaded him to sign a 25-year solar panel lease in 2020. When her father passed away earlier this year, Blythe said she was left to grapple with the $34,000 contract.

Mary Loller told the Free Beacon that her elderly father was senile and had been given months to live when a door-to-door Sunnova salesman sold him a $60,000 solar system for his mobile home last year.

"My dad told [the salesman] at that time he was on hospice and dying. And basically, he wasn't in his right mind," said Loller.

Her father passed away soon after. Loller said Sunnova placed a lien on the mobile home, which prevented the family from selling the property.

So?

Most solar companies are scammers.

Do you think no money should be provided for any organization that has people who have been accused of any crime?

I guess by your logic we should stop oil subsidies...and probably just about beneficiary of federal money everywhere.

"A cooperating witness in a criminal trial starting next week is expected to testify that a former chief executive of U.S. oil refiner Citgo Petroleum helped a suspected Venezuelan drug trafficker launder money in the mid-2000s, court papers show."

Was it even the company that did the scamming? Perhaps they used a sales company to do the deed.

And the US is rife with sales people going around scamming people, that's what sales is.

Joe Biden didn't give money to anybody. Programs are established and government employees give money to qualified borrowers. Joe Biden probably has no idea which companies applied for or received funds from this program.

Just like Joe Biden didn't suggest releasing grizzly bears in Washington. Joe Biden didn't demand a Catholic Hospital remove a burning candle, or any of the other bureaucratic day to day non-sense and overreach that happens with petty government functionaries at every level of government.

That's the exact same company that had a salesman going through my neighborhood on his little Segway going door to door.

He tried to tell me I could get like 80,000 dollars of solar panels installed on my house for free. I even specifically said "you're telling me I can get solar panels on my house and I won't ever have to pay a penny and infact it will make me money?" And he said yes. Well that's a fucking scam right there.

Everyone should know if someone shows up at your house or calls you uninvited then it's a scam.

I know dude.

The fact that Biden's epically losing in every poll and even the Dims are embarrassed for him to run again - yet you still sport that fucking retarded Avatar?

Out of touch, embarrassing, clueless.

But.....also funny.

Very, very funny.

Yes.

Biden loses every poll but Democrats are winning the elections.

Democrats have won 26/31 special elections since 2020. And in the races they lost in states where Biden lost by 20 points or more in 2020, Demcrats have reduced that margin by more than 10 pointa.

Republicans failed make significant gains in the House in 2022 which has resulted in the current shit show we see daily in the House. They will have a difficult time retaining their slim majority. Especially given how effectively Nancy Pelosi ran the House when she was Speaker with just as slim a majority as the Republicans have.

So?

Most solar companies are scammers.
The whole Environmental Wacko Industry is a scam and it is the Potatohead Administration of Stupidity that is giving billions in subsidies and loans. Solyndra all over again but now it is big time.

Want to see some real scamming? Just wait until you what is done with the subsidy contracts for the EV charging stations. You ain't seen nutin yet. Some Democrat donors are going to get really good contracts and nobody will give a crap if they deliver. God only knows what is going to happen to those billions Potatohead is giving to The Big Three to subsidize EV production. We are going to have some fat cat Union bosses get even fatter.

Potatohead is running an administration of corruption and we are paying for it.

The whole Environmental Wacko Industry is a scam and it is the Potatohead Administration of Stupidity that is giving billions in subsidies and loans. Solyndra all over again but now it is big time.

Not as much as oil companies.

Also, I said solar companies are scammers, not solar.

Want to see some real scamming? Just wait until you what is done with the subsidy contracts for the EV charging stations. You ain't seen nutin yet. Some Democrat donors are going to get really good contracts and nobody will give a crap if they deliver. God only knows what is going to happen to those billions Potatohead is giving to The Big Three to subsidize EV production. We are going to have some fat cat Union bosses get even fatter.

Who do you think will donate more?

Solar or oil companies?

When you have to invent corrupt scenarios to slag the other side, it really shows the dearth of fact based criticism you have for this program.

First you claimed that EV's were useless without charging stations, and now you're claiming they won't be built.

Sunnova has been in Houston for over 10 years.
Why didn't Ken Paxton do anything?
He got 50 reports, which amounts to 5 a year.

Sunnova is a solar energy business that offers solar panels, home batteries and roofing services. The company provides financing choices, including $0 upfront cost options, and warranties that last up to 25 years. It also sells and installs Tesla Powerwall battery systems in some locations.

Figures.

However..................they couldn't do a simple google search?

Top 104 Sunnova Reviews​

1700762282083.png
ConsumerAffairs
https://www.consumeraffairs.com › solar-energy › sun...

5 days ago — Sunnova is a home energy supplier that sells solar power and battery storage. Its offerings, which include roof replacements, are available in ...

Houston Sunnova inks $3B DOE deal to expand access ...​

1700762622560.png
Houston Chronicle
https://www.houstonchronicle.com › Business › Energy

Oct 2, 2023 — The $3 billion will serve as a partial loan guarantee for Sunnova's Project Hestia, which intends to provide up to $3.3 billion in financing for ...

Forum List

Back