Dog and Pony Show

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Hillary Clinton is on tv right now performing in the biggest Dog and Pony Show I have ever seen on tv before. Makes me want to puke.

I would just love it if someone asked real questions. She just said that security was reduced because of funding allocations. Not one person asked her how come there was funding to provide embassies all over the world with Volt cars and charging stations and no money for security.

No one has asked about the video. Who dubbed it? Who distributed it? Where are the survivors and why are they being held, and where?

I watched the congressional hearings about Waco years ago. When Janet Reno was on the stand senator Chuck Schumer acted as her defense interrupting questions and cutting Reno short when her answers seemed incriminating. Hillary is a little smarter than Reno but the system is still the same. CYA is the rule.

Hillary Clinton is on tv right now performing in the biggest Dog and Pony Show I have ever seen on tv before. Makes me want to puke.

After John McCains "Feigned Outrage" act with Hillary it is the ku da gra thus far. ( the two are good friends ) I cannot get over the fact that they are using this investigation as a foundation for a going away party - lets all praise Hillary Clinton celebration! ha! ha! They must be kidding us.

-Jeremiah

I would just love it if someone asked real questions. She just said that security was reduced because of funding allocations. Not one person asked her how come there was funding to provide embassies all over the world with Volt cars and charging stations and no money for security.

No one has asked about the video. Who dubbed it? Who distributed it? Where are the survivors and why are they being held, and where?

What does she mean funding was the issue? What a load of horseshit. Hell. They had a spokesperson on right after Benghazi saying there was plenty of funding available and they just decided extra security wasn't needed. Another brilliant decision by a bunch of desk jockeys. How wrong they were. Jeeze.

More cover your ass bs from her and her sucky State Department.

To bad she and they weren't in Benghazi when the attack came. Good riddance to asshole rubbish.

Last edited:
Rand Paul is tearing her a new one right now. He brought up the $100,000 for a Volt charging station for the embassy in Vienna.

I just caught a minute of it. Looks like a foreign policy meeting to me

Repubs are not being serious at all about this.
Not one question as to why Hillary and those under her did not pull them out of there like the Brits did.
It was just bushed on.
Not one word about who should have ordered them to leave in June when the attacks started in April, May & June.
Repubs have no backbone at all.

One thing we did find out was, the White House was informed right from the beginning.

The Repubs just proved that they really don't want to get to the bottom of this.
Fox is reporting that she faced tough questions.
There was no real tough questions at all.

poor poor cons watch as yet another made up conspiracy falls into the trash can.

poor poor cons watch as yet another made up conspiracy falls into the trash can.

Wanting to get to the bottom of what really happened is not a conspiracy.

We did find out that it was somewhat about Obama's campaign.
Especially where he out right lied about not knowing anything about it till days later and that it was not a terrorist attack. It was about the video online.
Hilliary said today that it was a terrorist attack right from the start and the White House was informed about it right as it was happening.

You dont want the bottom of anything.

you just make up shit in hopes you can find something to beat on the left with.

You did it with fast and furious for a fucking year.

When you finnally got the national attention on it it took all of about three days for the American people who SEE all the fucking lies you told about it and you were all so ashamed it was dropped like a red hot poker.

I bet it would have went better for her if she had made cookies for the committee.

Forum List

Back