Walmart stores stoping gun selling

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
So a store in Lexington Tn (about 30 miles from me) pulled ALL there guns. A guy I work with, his wife runs that store. She said, "Joe Biden told Wal-mart that basically the obama admin. Wants no guns sold in the US. He wanted walmart to stop. Walmart said fuck you! :clap2:

A week later Joe sent ATF to audit EVERY walmart in America. They found 13 stores that messed up a sale or two. Lexington was one of them. From June? of last year, an employee did not follow complete protocol. The guy I work with said it was very small problem. IMO, there is no small problem when selling guns. We have GOOD laws, if we could just get them enforced!

I do not blame them for pulling their guns. The thing that gets me is, "Joe Biden told Wal-mart that basically the obama admin. Wants no guns sold in the US.

It should not require the VP of the USA to get Wal-Mart in compliance with the law.

Get your own story straight. That link says nothing about Joe Biden sending anybody, anywhere. Or, anyone else for that matter. Moreover, the Vice President of the United States has no authority over the ATF, unless it's delegated to him by the Chief Executive and I've seen nothing to indicate that's been done...have you?

Secondly, if it's a conspiracy, it's one which started under the Bush administration because our local Walmart here abruptly stopped selling guns several years ago, with no explanation. Yet, the store in a neighboring town, less than 10 miles away, still has racks of them.

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

Get your own story straight. That link says nothing about Joe Biden sending anybody, anywhere. Or, anyone else for that matter. Moreover, the Vice President of the United States has no authority over the ATF, unless it's delegated to him by the Chief Executive and I've seen nothing to indicate that's been done...have you?

Secondly, if it's a conspiracy, it's one which started under the Bush administration because our local Walmart here abruptly stopped selling guns several years ago, with no explanation. Yet, the store in a neighboring town, less than 10 miles away, still has racks of them.

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

Try reading what I wrote. I said it came from my co-workers wife. The manager of the store. I also clearly stated they found 13 that had messed up. The ATF auditing all the walmarts seems to have came from Joe considering they told him to go fuck himself. I also never stated all walmarts quit. Every other walmart around here is fine because they didn't fuck up. Read my OP, asshole

Last edited:

Sure it's got nothing to do with obama? Walmart get's summoned to DC and all of a sudden the nations leading firearm seller starts pulling firearms from their store. Are you this god damn stupid? No that's not a question you are that stupid.

There are plenty of others and Wal Mart isn't going to give up that revenue stream. But, don't lose heart, keep you ear to the street because arms dealers are going to flood in if obama stops all legal gun sales.

Sure it's got nothing to do with obama? Walmart get's summoned to DC and all of a sudden the nations leading firearm seller starts pulling firearms from their store. Are you this god damn stupid? No that's not a question you are that stupid.

From what I have gathered, it is just ones that did not follow the laws. Which I whole heartedly agree with. We have enough gun control, if we could just ENFORCE

From what I have gathered, it is just ones that did not follow the laws. Which I whole heartedly agree with. We have enough gun control, if we could just ENFORCE

I called the corporate office about two weeks ago about the ammo sale and that most defiantly has to do with the meeting between walmart and biden. the government has restricted how much ammo they can have shipped out.

I called the corporate office about two weeks ago about the ammo sale and that most defiantly has to do with the meeting between walmart and biden. the government has restricted how much ammo they can have shipped out.

Proof please.

Proof please.

You're a god damn idiot. "I call" and you want god damn proof?
I called this number 1-800-925-6278
Get a sopena of my phone records dated 1/12/2013
I was given a return call on Sunday

So a store in Lexington Tn (about 30 miles from me) pulled ALL there guns. A guy I work with, his wife runs that store. She said, "Joe Biden told Wal-mart that basically the obama admin. Wants no guns sold in the US. He wanted walmart to stop. Walmart said fuck you! :clap2:

A week later Joe sent ATF to audit EVERY walmart in America. They found 13 stores that messed up a sale or two. Lexington was one of them. From June? of last year, an employee did not follow complete protocol. The guy I work with said it was very small problem. IMO, there is no small problem when selling guns. We have GOOD laws, if we could just get them enforced!

I do not blame them for pulling their guns. The thing that gets me is, "Joe Biden told Wal-mart that basically the obama admin. Wants no guns sold in the US.

You got some hearsay and enforcement of laws on the books.

Funny we have read about this major ATF operation involving wallmart.

Forum List

Back