Walmart stores stoping gun selling

505bac93bd8728fde879ee7ee2f6ed38.jpg

Hell, if I worked at a gun counter and saw you coming I'd make up the same story. And many more.

I would have you fired and kicked your ass after you walked out the door. I don't think a box of 22.00 ammo would be worth all that too you.

They'd prolly give me a promotion. Maybe even a medal for keeping the public safe from a known wackadoodle. :D

Let's just say it's safe to say you do not know me.

Didn't the white house summon walmart to D.C.? two weeks ago?

I don't know. Did they? Show me.

Wal-Mart initially turned down an invitation to participate in the talks but reversed its decision after it "underestimated the expectation to attend the meeting on Thursday in person," a spokesman said.

"We take this issue very seriously and are committed staying engaged in this discussion as the administration and Congress work toward a consensus on the right path forward," David Tovar, vice president of corporate communications for Wal-Mart, said.

The latest meetings come one day after Biden held a first round of talks this week with gun safety advocacy groups and victims of gun violence. Speaking to reporters before the meeting, the vice president expressed the administration's commitment to develop effective gun policy by considering all ideas.

Gun Control After Sandy Hook Elementary: Biden Meets With NRA, Which Blasts White House for Going After Second Amendment - ABC News

Still selling them at the Wal-Mart by my house and Wal-Mart is all about profits, so I don't see them not selling firearms unless the govt does pass obama's and lefts dream laws where no guns would be sold anywhere in this nation.

It couldn't be because gun and ammo sales ARE NOT PROFITABLE AT THAT STORE....could it?

Naw..it couldn't be that.

You may want to rethink that
guns and ammo not profitable in this political climate?

Show me.

Didn't the white house summon walmart to D.C.? two weeks ago?

Wal-Mart initially turned down an invitation to participate in the talks but reversed its decision after it "underestimated the expectation to attend the meeting on Thursday in person," a spokesman said.

"We take this issue very seriously and are committed staying engaged in this discussion as the administration and Congress work toward a consensus on the right path forward," David Tovar, vice president of corporate communications for Wal-Mart, said.

The latest meetings come one day after Biden held a first round of talks this week with gun safety advocacy groups and victims of gun violence. Speaking to reporters before the meeting, the vice president expressed the administration's commitment to develop effective gun policy by considering all ideas.

Gun Control After Sandy Hook Elementary: Biden Meets With NRA, Which Blasts White House for Going After Second Amendment - ABC News

That doesn't sound like a "summons" to me, but an invitation to participate.

What do you think and why?

Chicago thug politics behind close doors doesn't invite you go or else.

FOX and WND talking points. Bet you have nothing to back that up.

or else what? what was the 'or else' for wal-mart?

Yep you do not join our coaltion of the willing and we cut off aid to you.

Wal Mart quit selling Playboy and Penthouse due to right wing pressure years ago.

My nephew's sister's brother's uncle told me Ed Meese made the call. Told Mal-Wart that basically the Reagan Administration wanted no more sex sold in the U.S. They wanted Mal-Wart to stop. Mal-Wart said "what about guns?"

Meese said "guns are fine, in fact we'd like to place an order. Can you ship to Iran?"

Forum List

Back