Walmart stores stoping gun selling

I called the corporate office about two weeks ago about the ammo sale and that most defiantly has to do with the meeting between walmart and biden. the government has restricted how much ammo they can have shipped out.

Proof please.

You're a god damn idiot. "I call" and you want god damn proof?
I called this number 1-800-925-6278
Get a sopena of my phone records dated 1/12/2013
I was given a return call on Sunday

Yeah, we do expect you to prove it. Put up, or shut up.

Hell, I could say I called the ATF and they told me they're making arrangements to ship 10,000 truck loads of ammo to Walmart as we speak. And you've got NOTHING to disprove me, right?

Proof please.

You're a god damn idiot. "I call" and you want god damn proof?
I called this number 1-800-925-6278
Get a sopena of my phone records dated 1/12/2013
I was given a return call on Sunday

Yeah, we do expect you to prove it. Put up, or shut up.

Hell, I could say I called the ATF and they told me they're making arrangements to ship 10,000 truck loads of ammo to Walmart as we speak. And you've got NOTHING to disprove me, right?

I expect you too prove who you are where do you live?what is your name?
How am I supposed to prove a phone call? That is the dumbest thing anyone has ever asked for.
By the way here's the corporate 1 800 number

1-800-925-6278
Call it like I did.

From what I have gathered, it is just ones that did not follow the laws. Which I whole heartedly agree with. We have enough gun control, if we could just ENFORCE

I called the corporate office about two weeks ago about the ammo sale and that most defiantly has to do with the meeting between walmart and biden. the government has restricted how much ammo they can have shipped out.

Proof please.
If there is any proof, it will come from solid, impartial sources that will show up on the internet real soon. Until then, my vote is this is pure bs.

Proof please.
If there is any proof, it will come from solid, impartial sources that will show up on the internet real soon. Until then, my vote is this is pure bs.

Proof is in the store how much 223 5.56 ammo is on the shelves 7.62 x39 45 acp or any of the other most common calibers? The shelves at walmart are basically empty.

what kind of turncoat shops there anyway? Oh thats right, underpaid American workers whose jobs have been shipped overseas. F Walmart.

Proof please.

Proof is in the store how much 223 5.56 ammo is on the shelves 7.62 x39 45 acp or any of the other most common calibers? The shelves at walmart are basically empty.
So, some reports say WM has SUSSPENDED orders. time will tell.
Sure hope this does not screw up your life. Awful to have to pay more for that .223 ammo.
but then, I have an actual life. So I could care less.

Sure hope this does not screw up your life. Awful to have to pay more for that .223 ammo.

You cared enough to say "I call BS". I never said walmart suspended ammo shipments, I said I was told the ammo is regulated by the government and will only allow walmart to ship a limited amount of ammo.

Still selling them at the Wal-Mart by my house and Wal-Mart is all about profits, so I don't see them not selling firearms unless the govt does pass obama's and lefts dream laws where no guns would be sold anywhere in this nation.

The Walmart we have in our town in Michigan quit selling guns quite a few years ago....no ammo either.
Of course whenever my husband wanted to purchase a gun or ammo...those people didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. So that may be why! :)

The Walmart we have in our town in Michigan quit selling guns quite a few years ago....no ammo either.
Of course whenever my husband wanted to purchase a gun or ammo...those people didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. So that may be why! :)

If I have a specific question I don't go to a box store I'll got to a pro, such as gun store, feed and tackle store, plumbinng supply house or garden center

You cared enough to say "I call BS". I never said walmart suspended ammo shipments, I said I was told the ammo is regulated by the government and will only allow walmart to ship a limited amount of ammo.

You were told wrong until you can give us impartial objective proof.

You were told wrong until you can give us impartial objective proof.

go to the stores if you want hard proof.
Ask for 223 5.56 45 acp 7.62 x 39 ammo
If you find some it will be in limited amounts.

That is not proof. Show us a a definitive link (other than my sister's boyfriend's girlfriend"s mother's dog).

If I have a specific question I don't go to a box store I'll got to a pro, such as gun store, feed and tackle store, plumbinng supply house or garden center

I think he'd only bought a gun at Walmart once....ammo a few times, but the people working in there were really dummies! Wouldn't know how to fill out paperwork, etc. He normally buys guns and/or ammo at a regular gun dealer.

Get your own story straight. That link says nothing about Joe Biden sending anybody, anywhere. Or, anyone else for that matter. Moreover, the Vice President of the United States has no authority over the ATF, unless it's delegated to him by the Chief Executive and I've seen nothing to indicate that's been done...have you?

Secondly, if it's a conspiracy, it's one which started under the Bush administration because our local Walmart here abruptly stopped selling guns several years ago, with no explanation. Yet, the store in a neighboring town, less than 10 miles away, still has racks of them.

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

Try reading what I wrote. I said it came from my co-workers wife. The manager of the store.

That doesn't mean what she told you is true. She could have heard that from somebody else at Walmart who heard it from somebody else at Walmart, catch my drift?

Get your own story straight. That link says nothing about Joe Biden sending anybody, anywhere. Or, anyone else for that matter. Moreover, the Vice President of the United States has no authority over the ATF, unless it's delegated to him by the Chief Executive and I've seen nothing to indicate that's been done...have you?

Secondly, if it's a conspiracy, it's one which started under the Bush administration because our local Walmart here abruptly stopped selling guns several years ago, with no explanation. Yet, the store in a neighboring town, less than 10 miles away, still has racks of them.

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

Try reading what I wrote. I said it came from my co-workers wife. The manager of the store.

That doesn't mean what she told you is true. She could have heard that from somebody else at Walmart who heard it from somebody else at Walmart, catch my drift?

Yes, but why would she be saying something from a worker there? I mean, she is the top of the chain. Honestly, she might be more than just the manager. He told me she makes over 200k a year. lol

Forum List

Back