Walmart stores stoping gun selling

Try reading what I wrote. I said it came from my co-workers wife. The manager of the store.

That doesn't mean what she told you is true. She could have heard that from somebody else at Walmart who heard it from somebody else at Walmart, catch my drift?

Yes, but why would she be saying something from a worker there? I mean, she is the top of the chain. Honestly, she might be more than just the manager. He told me she makes over 200k a year. lol

Even if she is the District Manager there are still several levels between her and the head executives of the company. I work for a bank and rumors go around all the time. Some are substantiated; many aren't.

That doesn't mean what she told you is true. She could have heard that from somebody else at Walmart who heard it from somebody else at Walmart, catch my drift?

Yes, but why would she be saying something from a worker there? I mean, she is the top of the chain. Honestly, she might be more than just the manager. He told me she makes over 200k a year. lol

Even if she is the District Manager there are still several levels between her and the head executives of the company. I work for a bank and rumors go around all the time. Some are substantiated; many aren't.

Speaking of banks have you heard the latest rumor?
Bank of America is no longer allowing people to buy guns or ammo on their check card.

I know it's false because I had to find out for myself when I heard about it.

Touche. I have been there. I know it happens. Although I never said it was fact.

Proof please.
If there is any proof, it will come from solid, impartial sources that will show up on the internet real soon. Until then, my vote is this is pure bs.

Proof is in the store how much 223 5.56 ammo is on the shelves 7.62 x39 45 acp or any of the other most common calibers? The shelves at walmart are basically empty.

Uh...there's been a run on guns and ammunition because the Nutter's are convinced Obama is coming to get their guns. Reckon that might have a bearing on the shelves being empty?

Naw....couldn't be that...could it?

Still selling them at the Wal-Mart by my house and Wal-Mart is all about profits, so I don't see them not selling firearms unless the govt does pass obama's and lefts dream laws where no guns would be sold anywhere in this nation.

It couldn't be because gun and ammo sales ARE NOT PROFITABLE AT THAT STORE....could it?

Naw..it couldn't be that.

Get your own story straight. That link says nothing about Joe Biden sending anybody, anywhere. Or, anyone else for that matter. Moreover, the Vice President of the United States has no authority over the ATF, unless it's delegated to him by the Chief Executive and I've seen nothing to indicate that's been done...have you?

Secondly, if it's a conspiracy, it's one which started under the Bush administration because our local Walmart here abruptly stopped selling guns several years ago, with no explanation. Yet, the store in a neighboring town, less than 10 miles away, still has racks of them.

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

Sure it's got nothing to do with obama? Walmart get's summoned to DC and all of a sudden the nations leading firearm seller starts pulling firearms from their store. Are you this god damn stupid? No that's not a question you are that stupid.

From what I have gathered, it is just ones that did not follow the laws. Which I whole heartedly agree with. We have enough gun control, if we could just ENFORCE
yeah ......you're that stupid.:doubt:

Still selling them at the Wal-Mart by my house and Wal-Mart is all about profits, so I don't see them not selling firearms unless the govt does pass obama's and lefts dream laws where no guns would be sold anywhere in this nation.

It couldn't be because gun and ammo sales ARE NOT PROFITABLE AT THAT STORE....could it?

Naw..it couldn't be that.

You may want to rethink that
guns and ammo not profitable in this political climate?

So a store in Lexington Tn (about 30 miles from me) pulled ALL there guns. A guy I work with, his wife runs that store. She said, "Joe Biden told Wal-mart that basically the obama admin. Wants no guns sold in the US. He wanted walmart to stop. Walmart said fuck you! :clap2:

A week later Joe sent ATF to audit EVERY walmart in America. They found 13 stores that messed up a sale or two. Lexington was one of them. From June? of last year, an employee did not follow complete protocol. The guy I work with said it was very small problem. IMO, there is no small problem when selling guns. We have GOOD laws, if we could just get them enforced!

I do not blame them for pulling their guns. The thing that gets me is, "Joe Biden told Wal-mart that basically the obama admin. Wants no guns sold in the US.

How decidedly Unconstitutional from an administration that swears they don't want to take away people's Guns.

So, some reports say WM has SUSSPENDED orders. time will tell.
Sure hope this does not screw up your life. Awful to have to pay more for that .223 ammo.
but then, I have an actual life. So I could care less.

You cared enough to say "I call BS". I never said walmart suspended ammo shipments, I said I was told the ammo is regulated by the government and will only allow walmart to ship a limited amount of ammo.

You were told wrong until you can give us impartial objective proof.

You’ll have to take the word of the rightwing nitwits in this thread, including the OP; the ‘MSM’ are all commies and part of the conspiracy to ‘grab your guns.’

Your Walmart isn't the only one which no longer sells guns and it's got nothing to do with Barack Obama, Joe Biden or the current "gun grab" hysteria.

You don't know that.

It may have to do with the ‘grab your guns’ hysteria, but it has nothing to do with Obama or Biden – as already correctly noted, neither has the authority to order ‘gun confiscation.’

You cared enough to say "I call BS". I never said walmart suspended ammo shipments, I said I was told the ammo is regulated by the government and will only allow walmart to ship a limited amount of ammo.

You’ll have to take the word of the rightwing nitwits in this thread, including the OP; the ‘MSM’ are all commies and part of the conspiracy to ‘grab your guns.’

You don't know that.

It may have to do with the ‘grab your guns’ hysteria, but it has nothing to do with Obama or Biden – as already correctly noted, neither has the authority to order ‘gun confiscation.’
I really don't give a fuck if you don't think reality is true. I suggest go to your local walmart look at the ammo selection
See how much .223 5.56 7.62 x 39 45 acp they have. I think you'll find out I'm right.

You don't know that.

I really don't give a fuck if you don't think reality is true. I suggest go to your local walmart look at the ammo selection
See how much .223 5.56 7.62 x 39 45 acp they have. I think you'll find out I'm right.
you're right. that ammo is currently difficult to come by.

now, you happen to believe that it's because the administration is somehow limiting or preventing the sale or shipment of that ammo.

there's no proof of that. there is proof of a bunch of hysterical idiots buying guns and ammo like it's going out of style an the russians will be invading next week

Wolverines!

now, you happen to believe that it's because the administration is somehow limiting or preventing the sale or shipment of that ammo.

there's no proof of that. there is proof of a bunch of hysterical idiots buying guns and ammo like it's going out of style an the russians will be invading next week

Wolverines!

Look dumb ass I'm just relaying what was told to me by corporate

Wolverines!

but what you were told doesn't pass the smell test. what authority would the vice-president have to do that? and it wasn't told to you by corporate. it was told to you second hand by a co-worker who claims his wife - who has a position you aren't sure of - heard it.

i know it matches your ideological beliefs but you still have to be skeptical of anecdotal evidence.

It's clear nearly all other WM stores still sell guns and ammo.

So get stocked up for the big shootout.

I don't know what walmart you go to, but most around here are stripped of all ammo

Hell, if I worked at a gun counter and saw you coming I'd make up the same story. And many more.

A guy I work with, his wife runs that store. She said, "Joe Biden told Wal-mart that basically the obama admin. Wants no guns sold in the US. He wanted walmart to stop. Walmart said fuck you!

You actually think a Vice President spends his time with stuff like that?

Because the babysitter of my third cousin once removed's son's boyfriend's girlfriend's mother's dog's veterinarian's ex-second wife told me that Piers Morgan was the one who made that call.

It's clear nearly all other WM stores still sell guns and ammo.

So get stocked up for the big shootout.

I don't know what walmart you go to, but most around here are stripped of all ammo

Hell, if I worked at a gun counter and saw you coming I'd make up the same story. And many more.

A guy I work with, his wife runs that store. She said, "Joe Biden told Wal-mart that basically the obama admin. Wants no guns sold in the US. He wanted walmart to stop. Walmart said fuck you!

Because the babysitter of my third cousin once removed's son's boyfriend's girlfriend's mother's dog's veterinarian's ex-second wife told me that Piers Morgan was the one who made that call.

I would have you fired and kicked your ass after you walked out the door. I don't think a box of 22.00 ammo would be worth all that too you.

Didn't the white house summon walmart to D.C.? two weeks ago?

Wolverines!

but what you were told doesn't pass the smell test. what authority would the vice-president have to do that? and it wasn't told to you by corporate. it was told to you second hand by a co-worker who claims his wife - who has a position you aren't sure of - heard it.

i know it matches your ideological beliefs but you still have to be skeptical of anecdotal evidence.
One more time I was told ammo is regulated by the government do you understand this?
I also was told that the government has restricted ammo shipments by walmart. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?
1-800-925-6278
Call it like I did. Maybe you'll get a different response than I was given.

I would have you fired and kicked your ass after you walked out the door. I don't think a box of 22.00 ammo would be worth all that too you.

They'd prolly give me a promotion. Maybe even a medal for keeping the public safe from a known wackadoodle. :D

Forum List

Back