Waitress suing former boss who demanded she wear a bra to work

Well it is clearly discrimination. None of the men would have been told to wear bras I imagine.

Why would they seeing as how that would make no sense?

But you already knew that, of course
It might be different in the colonies but the general rule of discrimination is that you cant ask women,or men,to do something that you wouldnt ask a member of the opposite sex. But then we do enjoy more protection under the law than you types.
Political correctness is for pussies

Waitress sues former boss who demanded she wear a bra to work | Metro News

A waitress is suing her former boss for a breach of human rights after he said she must wear a bra at work. Christine Schell, 25, hasn’t worn a bra for three years for comfort and health reasons. When she started working at Greenside Grill in the Osoyoos Golf Club in British Columbia, Canada, in June this year, customers complained about her being braless – prompting management to introduce a new dress code.

4E4232E3EB57B3EC385B31E358761B3D9C6DAC96_w666_h370.jpg

Good luck to this girl.
What sort of conservative wanker complains about a waitress not wearing a bra ?
male--female fruticake wanker--so, more likely a demo-liberalrat
they don't like the opposite sex or sexy girls

WYEHO?
that would be a sin

Thanks for the superflous detail.

Now your answer?

Some people should always be overdressed, for the good of the public

A waitress is suing her former boss for a breach of human rights after he said she must wear a bra at work. Christine Schell, 25, hasn’t worn a bra for three years for comfort and health reasons. When she started working at Greenside Grill in the Osoyoos Golf Club in British Columbia, Canada, in June this year, customers complained about her being braless – prompting management to introduce a new dress code.

Good luck to this girl.

Not the proper information for me to make a determination.

Obviously you know little about Republicans. We actually know what to do with a nice pair of titties.

That's probably because we tended to have been breast-fed, not bottle-fed as most liberals were.

:boobies:

I am just saying for me to make a determination a thorough exam is required br'er.

Well it is clearly discrimination. None of the men would have been told to wear bras I imagine.

It might be different in the colonies but the general rule of discrimination is that you cant ask women,or men,to do something that you wouldnt ask a member of the opposite sex. But then we do enjoy more protection under the law than you types.
‘Opposite Sex’?
But you told us there were 72 of them!
And you told us this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv is a woman!

upload_2018-9-3_23-28-4.jpeg

You seem confused, Tams!

Good luck to this girl.

WYEHO?
that would be a sin

Now your answer?
SGT Henshaw: It is my understanding that you can no longer ask me these questions, sir.

Good luck to this girl.
This is your burning concern in life? Whether this hosebag has to wear a bra?

"COLONIES"??????

Screw your British colonialism.

Just a guess... Cellulite is generally thought of as an Appetite Suppressant?

Good luck to this girl.

WYEHO?
that would be a sin

Now your answer?
SGT Henshaw: It is my understanding that you can no longer ask me these questions, sir.

I want the truth?

you can say that again
I saw one the other day with her belly hanging a foot below her belt
it was like some kind of ''growth''-----yuck
she had like a sport top on

WYEHO?
that would be a sin

Now your answer?

I want the truth?

"COLONIES"??????

Screw your British colonialism.

And we did just that starting at Concord and finishing off the bastards at Yorktown.

you can say that again
I saw one the other day with her belly hanging a foot below her belt
it was like some kind of ''growth''-----yuck
she had like a sport top on

Agrred.

While the yoga pants craze has been a blessing - there are times when they have given me the ED...

Now your answer?

I want the truth?

You understand wrong, I want the truth?

You don't have the guts to answer.

Henpecked and on a short leash Br'er?

Forum List

Back