Waitress suing former boss who demanded she wear a bra to work

Well it is clearly discrimination. None of the men would have been told to wear bras I imagine.

Why would they seeing as how that would make no sense?

But you already knew that, of course
It might be different in the colonies but the general rule of discrimination is that you cant ask women,or men,to do something that you wouldnt ask a member of the opposite sex. But then we do enjoy more protection under the law than you types.
So does that mean if you ask men to wear a cup you must also ask women? You are INSANE if yu don't know the difference between men and women and the underclothing items they wear.

that would be a sin

Thanks for the superflous detail.

Now your answer?
SGT Henshaw: It is my understanding that you can no longer ask me these questions, sir.

I want the truth?
SGT Henshaw: It is my understanding that you can no longer ask me these questions, sir.

You understand wrong, I want the truth?

You don't have the guts to answer.

Henpecked and on a short leash Br'er?

Well it is clearly discrimination. None of the men would have been told to wear bras I imagine.

It might be different in the colonies but the general rule of discrimination is that you cant ask women,or men,to do something that you wouldnt ask a member of the opposite sex. But then we do enjoy more protection under the law than you types.
So does that mean if you ask mean to wear a cup you must also ask women? You are INSANE if yu don't know the difference between men and women and the underclothing items they wear.

He had no legitimate defense for his position so he desperately threw a Hail Mary out there and it blew up in his face

Obviously her attire was not appropriated by management nor the patrons....

You could put all the lipstick you want on the pig... but it’s still a pig.

So does that mean if you ask men to wear a cup you must also ask women? You are INSANE if yu don't know the difference between men and women and the underclothing items they wear.
Obviously Political correctness has made him a eunuch....

He doesn’t even know the difference between men and women.

Thanks for the superflous detail.

Now your answer?

I want the truth?

If you can't talk now son, click you handset twice?

He is gender fluid and drunk.

I want the truth?

ny-1527962833-bs7j57zxry-snap-image

He doesn’t even know the difference between men and women.

He eschews women unless they a Bruce Jennerish.

I want the truth?

ny-1527962833-bs7j57zxry-snap-image

You have a very charming son in law.

Waitress sues former boss who demanded she wear a bra to work | Metro News

A waitress is suing her former boss for a breach of human rights after he said she must wear a bra at work. Christine Schell, 25, hasn’t worn a bra for three years for comfort and health reasons. When she started working at Greenside Grill in the Osoyoos Golf Club in British Columbia, Canada, in June this year, customers complained about her being braless – prompting management to introduce a new dress code.

4E4232E3EB57B3EC385B31E358761B3D9C6DAC96_w666_h370.jpg

Good luck to this girl.
What sort of conservative wanker complains about a waitress not wearing a bra ?

What a faggot! I love braless women!

I have said it before and I will say it again...I think privately-owned companies (assuming this is one) should be able to hire and fire anyone for any reason...

...going bra-less, the color of their hair, skin, nails, shoes, their sexual preference, because they won't sleep with the boss, because they will sleep with the boss, the way they part their hair...ANY REASON.
I don't care what the law says about this...the power of consumer choice should be the final court.
If this gal stays fired, she can tell the press and customers can boycott the business (or not). And that will force the owners to do the right thing (if that is the case).

I have zero problem with her being fired.

I hope she loses her case...but she probably won't.

The employer has standards. And yes, standards are different for men and women. You know, because of biology. If she don’t like it she can find work elsewhere.

Its instructive that you cannot discuss a discrimination case on this board without a bunch of mysoginistic loafers latching on to it and acting like a bunch of pre pubescent schoolboys. Such is the rights comitment to equa rights.

This girl will win her case and businesses will have to revise the way that they treat their staff. And the world will be a better place.

Forum List

Back