Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

That's impossible. And I only answer questions related to the topic. Go start a thread in the religion and ethics section and ill be on it
What an excuse!!! However, by now we have learned that a Muslim must never say anything derogatory against Muslims. By the way, how many message boards is a young person like you on instead of going out and having fun like other young people in America? Do you ever go to the movies or to concerts with people your own age?

How many times did I tell you not to use the word "we" fuckin nazi boy you only speak for yourself
Yowsuh, Cap'm.

That's impossible. And I only answer questions related to the topic. Go start a thread in the religion and ethics section and ill be on it
What an excuse!!! However, by now we have learned that a Muslim must never say anything derogatory against Muslims. By the way, how many message boards is a young person like you on instead of going out and having fun like other young people in America? Do you ever go to the movies or to concerts with people your own age?

How many times did I tell you not to use the word "we" fuckin nazi boy you only speak for yourself
Look, you little Islamofascist, we know how to read so we know that Muslims know that they are not supposed to say anything derogatory toward other Muslims so for you to get up on step over this must be that I hit the nail on the head. Meanwhile, we also know that you are not supposed to make friends with non-Christians, although I hope that since you are living in America you overlook this rule and have friends of all religions in your junior high or high school -- whether they are Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and even Shiites and Adhmadis.

Look, you little Islamofascist, we know how to read so we know that Muslims know that they are not supposed to say anything derogatory toward other Muslims so for you to get up on step over this must be that I hit the nail on the head. Meanwhile, we also know that you are not supposed to make friends with non-Christians, although I hope that since you are living in America you overlook this rule and have friends of all religions in your junior high or high school -- whether they are Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and even Shiites and Adhmadis.

You're still using we asswipe. It's you. Most of my friends are Irish Catholics dumbass. Don't worry about my personal life.

Last edited:

You're still using we asswipe. It's you. Most of my friends are Irish Catholics dumbass. Don't worry about my personal life.
And we are supposed to believe you that your friends are Irish Catholics? The only reason you are saying this is because Irish Catholics have stuck up for the Palestinians on this message board. You have told us you don't even like to go out, and the Irish Catholics that I knew as a young man liked to go out and have fun like any normal American boys. Listen, we can read, and we can read all about Islam, the Koran, and what those who used to be Muslims say so get off your high horse about me saying "we" when so many of us already know what you seem to want to deny.

And we are supposed to believe you that your friends are Irish Catholics? The only reason you are saying this is because Irish Catholics have stuck up for the Palestinians on this message board. You have told us you don't even like to go out, and the Irish Catholics that I knew as a young man liked to go out and have fun like any normal American boys. Listen, we can read, and we can read all about Islam, the Koran, and what those who used to be Muslims say so get off your high horse about me saying "we" when so many of us already know what you seem to want to deny.

No I'm not. And still you're using the word "we" stop speaking in first person. Dumbass not everyone is bigoted and paranoid like you

No I'm not. And still you're using the word "we" stop speaking in first person. Dumbass not everyone is bigoted and paranoid like you
We appreciate your advice.

When Christians & Jews are insulted by the followers of peaceful Islam, do they react like Muslims do when they are insulted by rioting & killing people all over the world?

When Christians & Jews are insulted by the followers of peaceful Islam, do they react like Muslims do when they are insulted by rioting & killing people all over the world?
The True Believers and the unwashed claim the Jews have always retaliated by starting all wars since the Creation.

The True Believers and the unwashed claim the Jews have always retaliated by starting all wars since the Creation.

It's a mental condition known as Mel Gibson Disease.

Oh well, Christians & Jews have their traditions. And Muslims have theirs.

Oh well, Christians & Jews have their traditions. And Muslims have theirs.

Christians and Jews were killing the shit out of each other. They don't have their traditions. Israel trusts in its people the Jews. Not the Christians

the boyo has a buttload of gerbils in baggies....he shops at costco.

i don't think you will find a people who stand up for the palestinians struggle against european colonialism more thaan the irish. it was no stretch for the mossad to lay the blame on oglaigh na h'Eireann for the excellent work at wadi al-haramiya ten years ago...

IRA link to PLO examined in hunt for deadly sniper - Telegraph

that nice piece of work was done by al-aqsa bde member, tha'ir hamid...and he would be welcomed by II Belfast bn and the folks in the murph as a brother forever. even today i am in awe of his skill. beidh ar la linn, tha'ir, agus go mauth.

Hey Sea, tell us about those wonderful Magdalene Sisters Irish nuns.

i don't think you will find a people who stand up for the palestinians struggle against european colonialism more thaan the irish. it was no stretch for the mossad to lay the blame on oglaigh na h'Eireann for the excellent work at wadi al-haramiya ten years ago...

IRA link to PLO examined in hunt for deadly sniper - Telegraph

that nice piece of work was done by al-aqsa bde member, tha'ir hamid...and he would be welcomed by II Belfast bn and the folks in the murph as a brother forever. even today i am in awe of his skill. beidh ar la linn, tha'ir, agus go mauth.

i don't think you will find a people who stand up for the palestinians struggle against european colonialism more thaan the irish.

Can it be there was more to the Irish alliance with the Nazis than just self interest?

Irish Republican Army

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...wYH4AQ&usg=AFQjCNHs0azn58irw4Oi-g-0Hg-Gky-eqQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...6IHoDw&usg=AFQjCNHZAcPmMFk6_m7Bzq833VPJu_ZRfA

i don't think you will find a people who stand up for the palestinians struggle against european colonialism more thaan the irish.

Can it be there was more to the Irish alliance with the Nazis than just self interest?

Irish Republican Army

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...wYH4AQ&usg=AFQjCNHs0azn58irw4Oi-g-0Hg-Gky-eqQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...6IHoDw&usg=AFQjCNHZAcPmMFk6_m7Bzq833VPJu_ZRfA

you would have to understand irish history.

no offense, but the millions who were killed by the NAZIs in the camps were not really a high priority of those countries involved in the war as well as those trying to build the israeli state.

here is what i don't get. the argument is always put forth that the reason the jews didn't fight back against the NAZIs is because they had no idea what was going on, concentration camps and all (a brtitish idea by the way...used some 50 years earlier in the boer wars). the vrba-wetzler report about auschwitz was met with disbelief...in 1944. (shall we talk about rudolf kastner.) the report was delayed and thousands of ews went to their death. anyway, no one knew about auschwitz until then, and the allies who liberated the camps were shocked, and i think the intial estimates by the red cross as to deaths was in the tens of thousands.

so i don't get where people start pointing the finger at others for collaborating with the NAZIs and linking it to the extermination of millions when they had no idea what was going on either?

i don't think you can have it both ways. the jews sisn't fight back because they didn't know what was going on in their backyard but people in other countries are accused of anti-semitism for collaborating with the NAZIs because they supposedly knew?

england's foe has always been ireland's friend.

The IRA & Hamas have a common agenda. Both terrorist groups attack the countries that allow their people to remain where they are.

deach----your grasp of the situation of the 1930s----is based on very scanty knowlege of facts and is quite a bit ethnocentric-------it is ok-----I do not believe anyone expects you to understand it.

Seal proves that one need not necessarily have to be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality.

deach----your grasp of the situation of the 1930s----is based on very scanty knowlege of facts and is quite a bit ethnocentric-------it is ok-----I do not believe anyone expects you to understand it.

oh I forgot deach is seal oh gee--------and irish people tell such nice stories I love to go to parties with elderly IRISH present------it takes one drink and you get entertained ALL EVENING For the record----I have noticed that Irish people have been handed a bad rap-------they do not drink all that much-------they just get TALKATIVE with very little booze -----not just TALKATIVE-----actually ELOQUENT-------------deach/seal-----should develope that latent talent

Forum List

Back