Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

gee---I do not know what mormons do at their churches I have never been in a mormon church----but I been almost gagged to death by the stink of sweaty sock in a mosque and I have watched the perverts there pop their asses in the air and mumble words they do not understand ----and after that sit on their asses on the floor and listen to a HATE RANT

gee---I do not know what mormons do at their churches I have never been in a mormon church----but I been almost gagged to death by the stink of sweaty sock in a mosque and I have watched the perverts there pop their asses in the air and mumble words they do not understand ----and after that sit on their asses on the floor and listen to a HATE RANT

Mosques smell good where I come from. How do you like that repp I gave you? Lol for the first time I have you positive rep :cool:

But I haven't converted to Judaism, have I, the way you have converted to Islam so I would not know the important dates in the Islam religion as you probably do. No doubt it doesn't make you happy to know that there are millions of Zionists in America who are not Jewish.
That is in no way an important date in Islamic history. And I can't think of any reason that it should be?

Yes, there are many misguided evangelical christians who are zionists in America.

But, no, it doesn't bother me. :cool:

Go dive into a swimming people and get baptized again you damn moron. Lolollololol :lmao::lmao::lol:
Okay, peckerhead.

Lol isn't that what Mormons do at church? :lol:
There is a musical out called Book of Mormoms. You don't see the Mormoms rioting over this. Instead the Mormons have taken out advertisements in the playbill. An exhibit will be coming out soon which is derogatory toward Christians. I believe it is called Piss on Jesus or something like that. I doubt very much you will see Christians rioting the way we see the Muslims do when there is something they don't like.

Okay, peckerhead.

There is a musical out called Book of Mormoms. You don't see the Mormoms rioting over this. Instead the Mormons have taken out advertisements in the playbill. An exhibit will be coming out soon which is derogatory toward Christians. I believe it is called Piss on Jesus or something like that. I doubt very much you will see Christians rioting the way we see the Muslims do when there is something they don't like.

Have you doved into a swimming pool yet or no? Lol go get baptized :lol::cool:

Have EMULATED AL NABI yet? slit a baby throat and/or raped a 10 year old? do you carry a nice big scimitar wherever you go to prove that you are willing to MURDER FOR THE PIG? LOL LOL LOL

Your comments about swimming pools is rather silly even for a junior high fellow like yourself. Since supposedly you live here in the U.S., do you see Baptists killing the Methodists, the Roman Catholics killing the Greek Orthodox, etc. the way you see Muslims killing each other just because of some differences in beliefs? Perhaps you can tell us why when Muslims drop out of the religion, they are harassed, threatened and even killed.

Your comments about swimming pools is rather silly even for a junior high fellow like yourself. Since supposedly you live here in the U.S., do you see Baptists killing the Methodists, the Roman Catholics killing the Greek Orthodox, etc. the way you see Muslims killing each other just because of some differences in beliefs? Perhaps you can tell us why when Muslims drop out of the religion, they are harassed, threatened and even killed.

I thought you had a sense of humor Hoss, you said so in another thread and accused someone of being a person with no humor

Woo. Idiot.

Hossfly keep thanking all his posts if that's not enough throw him some candy. God if you still haven't satisfied the Zionist enough go to a Zionist club give them a box of chocolates. Holy Jezus

I thought you had a sense of humor Hoss, you said so in another thread and accused someone of being a person with no humor
I really don't think you were trying for a little humor here since you are a very serious young fellow who doesn't even want to go out with people your age and have some fun. You were trying to put down the Mormons. Meanwhile, while not tell us why the Mormons haven't started rioting over that play while at the drop of a pin the Muslims seem to riot over every little thing. I am not even referring to their rioting over that recent movie, but all the rioting in the past. And you haven't answered as to why those who drop out of Islam are harmed or even killed.

I really don't think you were trying for a little humor here since you are a very serious young fellow who doesn't even want to go out with people your age and have some fun. You were trying to put down the Mormons. Meanwhile, while not tell us why the Mormons haven't started rioting over that play while at the drop of a pin the Muslims seem to riot over every little thing. I am not even referring to their rioting over that recent movie, but all the rioting in the past. And you haven't answered as to why those who drop out of Islam are harmed or even killed.

I was on all those threads during the embassy riots. Go look at a few and come back later

I was on all those threads during the embassy riots. Go look at a few and come back later
I read them. Now answer the question.

That's impossible. And I only answer questions related to the topic. Go start a thread in the religion and ethics section and ill be on it

That's impossible. And I only answer questions related to the topic. Go start a thread in the religion and ethics section and ill be on it
What an excuse!!! However, by now we have learned that a Muslim must never say anything derogatory against Muslims. By the way, how many message boards is a young person like you on instead of going out and having fun like other young people in America? Do you ever go to the movies or to concerts with people your own age?

What an excuse!!! However, by now we have learned that a Muslim must never say anything derogatory against Muslims. By the way, how many message boards is a young person like you on instead of going out and having fun like other young people in America? Do you ever go to the movies or to concerts with people your own age?

How many times did I tell you not to use the word "we" fuckin nazi boy you only speak for yourself

Forum List

Back