WACO

Dark day when innocent children die like that. Our government should be ashamed

What as sad was that all these people followed a crazy person to their deaths and took their kids with them.

Children are children. The government had them surrounded and under siege, they were not going anywhere. Poor poor judgement on Reno's part

But what were the other alternatives? Let them get away with murdering 4 ATF agents?

I agree. Yes David was a bit of a whacko. His following had their common sense compromised. The FBI knew this but used a well known dangerous method to get them out which resulted in fire. I can understand why the FBI would claim Davidians started the fire. They were saving their ass. Nevertheless it was a shameful lie.

Except four investigations all concluded that the Davidians started the fires.

Now, the FBI did show a lot of really bad judgement, including the use of psyops to make the crazies a little crazier.

at the end of the day, though, the Davidians brought this on themselves.

I do find it amusing that the same right wingers who justify excessive force by police officers against black folks selling illegal cigarettes or playing with toys in parks are the ones who think that these thug cultists who sold illegal guns and molested kids were the victims here.

Did anyone watch the WACO mini series on the Paramount (Spike) network?
To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control
federal law enforcement agents, specifically the ATF and the FBI.

I haven't seen it. I will have to search for it and record it. Sounds interesting.

did they not have a warrant?
people just can't say no to warrants
and Koresh had all the time to give up
--the critical aspect here is Koresh was a nutjob.....he should've given up, but he was wacko--undeniable

I lived tiger that way as a teen. One thing that about everyone said is that local law enforcement knew all about David koresh. They simply could have had a sheriff deputy say “ hay David, can you come in for few and talk”? I also remember many said the ATF was trying to build a reputation and get its combat chops. It’s also undeniable that the US Govt said they did it wrong and had to cough up money to the people who survived. What ever you think of the cult the feds pooched it.

Dark day when innocent children die like that. Our government should be ashamed

What as sad was that all these people followed a crazy person to their deaths and took their kids with them.

Children are children. The government had them surrounded and under siege, they were not going anywhere. Poor poor judgement on Reno's part

But what were the other alternatives? Let them get away with murdering 4 ATF agents?

I agree. Yes David was a bit of a whacko. His following had their common sense compromised. The FBI knew this but used a well known dangerous method to get them out which resulted in fire. I can understand why the FBI would claim Davidians started the fire. They were saving their ass. Nevertheless it was a shameful lie.

Except four investigations all concluded that the Davidians started the fires.

Now, the FBI did show a lot of really bad judgement, including the use of psyops to make the crazies a little crazier.

at the end of the day, though, the Davidians brought this on themselves.

I do find it amusing that the same right wingers who justify excessive force by police officers against black folks selling illegal cigarettes or playing with toys in parks are the ones who think that these thug cultists who sold illegal guns and molested kids were the victims here.

Lol, you mean that’s what you choose to pelieve Joe. But I find it funny that you think it’s fine the kids died by being burnt to death rather then being safely collected and removed from the situation. That and your tendency to hold people up as heros people who kill or hurt children. Go to all your Lewis Gosnell posts. You slobber all over the guy and act like he was Nelson Mandella or something. It’s very disturbing. You going to cry to a mod now cry babie?

Lol, you mean that’s what you choose to pelieve Joe. But I find it funny that you think it’s fine the kids died by being burnt to death rather then being safely collected and removed from the situation. That and your tendency to hold people up as heros people who kill or hurt children. Go to all your Lewis Gosnell posts. You slobber all over the guy and act like he was Nelson Mandella or something. It’s very disturbing. You going to cry to a mod now cry babie?

Naw, man, I just marvel at someone with no reading comprehension skills trying to have an argument.

Yes, thinking a prosecution was dubious is "making someone a hero". No, really. So when the judge threw out the 100 imaginary babies and reduced it to three, he was clearly slobbering all over the guy. And when the prosecutors gave him a sweetheart sentencing deal if he promised not to appeal, they were treating him just like Nelson Mandella.

As far as the little cultists getting burned alive, that's on their parents. Not on the FBI, the ATF or anyone else. Again, probably a good thing, because who knows what those little gun toting, sexually perverted shits would have turned out to be. Half of them were Koresh's spawn, anyway. Think of the crime wave that was prevented.

I lived tiger that way as a teen. One thing that about everyone said is that local law enforcement knew all about David koresh. They simply could have had a sheriff deputy say “ hay David, can you come in for few and talk”? I also remember many said the ATF was trying to build a reputation and get its combat chops. It’s also undeniable that the US Govt said they did it wrong and had to cough up money to the people who survived. What ever you think of the cult the feds pooched it.

The local keystone cops did have a good relationship with Koresh. So good that he could have a shootout with rival cultists and no one went to jail. So awesome he could openly molest children and they local cops were all too fine with it. And stockpile a huge amount of automatic weapons? Phhhhh.... that's exactly what Jesus would do!

Naw, man, I just marvel at someone with no reading comprehension skills trying to have an argument.

Yes, thinking a prosecution was dubious is "making someone a hero". No, really. So when the judge threw out the 100 imaginary babies and reduced it to three, he was clearly slobbering all over the guy. And when the prosecutors gave him a sweetheart sentencing deal if he promised not to appeal, they were treating him just like Nelson Mandella.

As far as the little cultists getting burned alive, that's on their parents. Not on the FBI, the ATF or anyone else. Again, probably a good thing, because who knows what those little gun toting, sexually perverted shits would have turned out to be. Half of them were Koresh's spawn, anyway. Think of the crime wave that was prevented.

The local keystone cops did have a good relationship with Koresh. So good that he could have a shootout with rival cultists and no one went to jail. So awesome he could openly molest children and they local cops were all too fine with it. And stockpile a huge amount of automatic weapons? Phhhhh.... that's exactly what Jesus would do!

Says the guy who has typos and misspelling in all his posts. Remember when you tried to say you are a pro writer, but misspelled “campaign “ you were gone a week editing posts. That, and you blame Mormons for making it so you can only flip burgers at McDonalds.

But it is a theam with you. You ALWAYS Come out in favor of anyone who kills kids. Anyone an go back and see that in allyour posts. They are there to see by anyone.

Now, YOUR democrat run courts ordered the democrat controlled government to pay up because they messed up. And the davidans who went to jail suffered a veteran light penalty for shooting feds. You are again defending failure. Unlike you, the cops weren’t okay with him. They had visitors the compound. They could have picked up Koresh At Walmart and dropped him off with the Feds. Nope, ATT needed a win. And they got their ass’s handed to them by no nothings. Go watch abortions films or something. Mayhap that will brighten your day some. Now run and get your girlfriends Will to run and save you.

Says the guy who has typos and misspelling in all his posts. Remember when you tried to say you are a pro writer, but misspelled “campaign “ you were gone a week editing posts. That, and you blame Mormons for making it so you can only flip burgers at McDonalds.

Wow, guy, you are babbling...

But it is a theam with you. You ALWAYS Come out in favor of anyone who kills kids. Anyone an go back and see that in allyour posts. They are there to see by anyone.

Not sure what a 'theam" is, but fetuses aren't kids. That's why the women they are in have no problem killing them. Now, if you want to go back to Gosnell, why didn't they charge every woman who had an abortion with him as a co-conspirator? When you arrest a hit man, you also arrest the people who hired him. Sometimes you even get the hit man to flip on the people who hired him.

So by the logic of the people who want to prosecute Gosnell, you should have also arrested every woman who was a patient at his clinic.

Or you could have just arrested him for the adult woman he killed and all the drugs he was dealing and got the same result.

Now, YOUR democrat run courts ordered the democrat controlled government to pay up because they messed up.

No, they didn't.

And the davidans who went to jail suffered a veteran light penalty for shooting feds.

Um, they went to prison for manslaughter. That's hardly a "veteran" light penalty. (I'm sure you meant to say something else, but I'm not going to try to figure out what. Maybe you should stop using your phone to answer these things.)

Unlike you, the cops weren’t okay with him. They had visitors the compound. They could have picked up Koresh At Walmart and dropped him off with the Feds.

Um, the local cops knew he was stockpiling weapons, they knew he was molesting kids, and they did nothing about him.

Nope, ATT needed a win.

I'll say, Verizon has been kicking their ass. Oh, wait, I'm sure that's not what you meant to say.

And they got their ass’s handed to them by no nothings.

If you mean, they were ambushed by crazy cultists who murdered police officers, um yeah. SO much for "Blue Lives Matter". Maybe you should amend that to "Blue Lives Matter unless they are enforcing gun laws and then they are jackbooted thugs!!!"

Go watch abortions films or something. Mayhap that will brighten your day some. Now run and get your girlfriends Will to run and save you.

From what, your barely literate posts? Guy, the real problem is, making fun of you could be fun all day, but I've got other stuff to do.

--the critical aspect here is Koresh was a nutjob.....he should've given up, but he was wacko--undeniable

..I agree they are/are sometimes jackasses and idiots.....they like the Rambo crap
..Ruby Ridge was horrific
...but it was Koresh who should've come out and surrendered...he didn't care about the kids at all
...they couldn't just let them sit there for a year or two...you can't have people saying FU every time a cop/etc serves a warrant---then you will have chaos/lawlessness

..I agree they are/are sometimes jackasses and idiots.....they like the Rambo crap
...but it was Koresh who should've come out and surrendered...he didn't care about the kids at all
...they couldn't just let them sit there for a year or two...you can't have people saying FU every time a cop/etc serves a warrant---then you will have chaos/lawlessness
Again the ATF wanted a big scene or else they would have arrested him the next time he went into town.

Again the ATF wanted a big scene or else they would have arrested him the next time he went into town.

Yes, they wanted to do it very publicly as a warning to anyone else who was using gun shows to trade in illegal weapons.

The thing I fault the ATF for is that they had an inside man in the compound, that guy went out and warned them that the cultists knew they were coming, and they went ahead anyway knowing that the Davidians had their guns out.

Yup. It could have just been a people of Walmart vedio.

Yes, they wanted to do it very publicly as a warning to anyone else who was using gun shows to trade in illegal weapons.

The thing I fault the ATF for is that they had an inside man in the compound, that guy went out and warned them that the cultists knew they were coming, and they went ahead anyway knowing that the Davidians had their guns out.

6EF27543-D551-4FE7-9B87-9CBF5106D5DC.jpeg

Yeah. Don’t worry, we are here to help.

View attachment 180297

Elian went home to his Dad and he was happy after that.

How Elian Gonzalez Feels Now About His Return to Cuba

“I feel safe in Cuba, and I believe that after the years my dad always said that I was free to do what I wanted, but when I had the age to do so," he said. "At the time, I was 5 years old and, at the time, the right thing was to be with my father."

He added that he also enjoyed the privacy his life in Cuba afforded him.

“I’ve been living to the fullest and have something, perhaps, I wouldn’t have had in the United States -- is the respect of the press to live my life in a normal way," he said. "To grow like a normal young man, I developed myself, I have friends, I go to parties and I practice sports. And I thank my dad because of that, above all.”

View attachment 180297

“I feel safe in Cuba, and I believe that after the years my dad always said that I was free to do what I wanted, but when I had the age to do so," he said. "At the time, I was 5 years old and, at the time, the right thing was to be with my father."

“I’ve been living to the fullest and have something, perhaps, I wouldn’t have had in the United States -- is the respect of the press to live my life in a normal way," he said. "To grow like a normal young man, I developed myself, I have friends, I go to parties and I practice sports. And I thank my dad because of that, above all.”
Elian belonged with his father, no question about that.
You try to keep families together

Clinton and Reno showed much more patience than those criminals deserved.

In this country, when the lawful authorities tell you to come out with your hands up you DO IT, then hire a lawyer.

Anything else will rightly get you killed. You've been warned.

Uh obviously you missed the part earlier where someone mentioned Koresh went to the grocery store and post office everyday while the authorities were there for over a month where they could easily have apprehended him then if they wanted and avoided the murdering women and children and yet you say this god bless janet reno fucking crap? :rolleyes:
Irrelevant. When they DID show up to arrest him he should have complied and hired a lawyer. He decided to fight the FBI and ATF. That got him dead.

Not irrelevent at all,they were not interested in arresting him,they started the fires and shot people when they came out and yelled dont shoot and raised their arms as well as startint the fires themselves and not being held accountable for their actions.clinton lied about the whole damm thing about the davidians starting the fires. oh and considering that the ATF were fliiping them off and showing their dicks off and mooning everyone who would want to surrender to some sick fucks like THAT come on use your brain for a second.

View attachment 180297

See what I mean? Okay with child abuse. You must be so proud seeing a law man directed by a democrat sticking an smg in a kids face. You would be a model Republican guard. You need more living and less call of duty.

See what I mean? Okay with child abuse. You must be so proud seeing a law man directed by a democrat sticking an smg in a kids face. You would be a model Republican guard. You need more living and less call of duty.

The guy who was hiding in a closet with that kid had ignored a court order to return him to his father, who was the rightful custodian.

The abuse was putting this kid on display as some kind of symbol for that Cuban Exile Community.

It was an excellent series. The story needs to be told.

However, it was so infuriating watching the jackbooted government assholes that I couldn't even watch the last episode.

The sad thing is that story was not fiction but actually happen.

Never trust the government. They are never going to look after your interest. They will take your money, fuck you and if they feel like it kill you and your children. Waco is a great example.

It was an excellent series. The story needs to be told.

However, it was so infuriating watching the jackbooted government assholes that I couldn't even watch the last episode.

The sad thing is that story was not fiction but actually happen.

Never trust the government. They are never going to look after your interest. They will take your money, fuck you and if they feel like it kill you and your children. Waco is a great example.

Really?

I think the real lesson of Waco should be don't be a religious nut who lets a creep rape your children and sell guns.

Forum List

Back