WACO

He was a nutcase, and they had plenty of time to escape and they started the fire, its all on them. Wacko's with a pedophile leader and a storehouse of weapons
They never should have tried to confront him in his compound...he went to town several times a month but Reno wanted it all on national TV...The amazing thing is that women was allowed to stay on as AG...
It'a amazing what dems can get away with compared to Trump...Thanks Lamestream media...

He was a nutcase, and they had plenty of time to escape and they started the fire, its all on them. Wacko's with a pedophile leader and a storehouse of weapons.
If Koresh was a pedophile he could easily have been arrested and properly prosecuted.

As for the "storehouse of weapons," eight of the Davidians, including Koresh, held valid Federal Firearms Dealer licenses and the Davidians were actively engaged in a legitimate, tax-paying, mail-order firearms business. The "storehouse" you refer to was in fact an inventory.

What you need to understand is the FBI/HRT had cause to believe Koresh was mentally unstable. They knew he had repeatedly threatened to burn the compound down if the agents attempted to breach and enter. They knew there were dozens of helpless children in the compound. Yet knowing all that, they proceeded to knock the walls down with an Army tank-retriever.

Dark day when innocent children die like that. Our government should be ashamed

Blame that on the zealot end of time Christians.

Obviously yet another topic you are clueless about. Moron

I saw the episodes and I remember when it happened. They were followers of a nutcase, end of time, rapture nut and to be frank anyone who could be hypnotized by a pedophile nutcase like that were crazy to begin with. They let their kids shoot weapons and let their daughters have sex and children with the new Savior of their cult.

He was a nutcase, and they had plenty of time to escape and they started the fire, its all on them. Wacko's with a pedophile leader and a storehouse of weapons.
If Koresh was a pedophile he could easily have been arrested and properly prosecuted.

As for the "storehouse of weapons," eight of the Davidians, including Koresh, held valid Federal Firearms Dealer licenses and the Davidians were actively engaged in a legitimate, tax-paying, mail-order firearms business. The "storehouse" you refer to was in fact an inventory.

What you need to understand is the FBI/HRT had cause to believe Koresh was mentally unstable. They knew he had repeatedly threatened to burn the compound down if the agents attempted to breach and enter. They knew there were dozens of helpless children in the compound. Yet knowing all that, they proceeded to knock the walls down with an Army tank-retriever.

He was a nutcase, and they had plenty of time to escape and they started the fire, its all on them. Wacko's with a pedophile leader and a storehouse of weapons
They never should have tried to confront him in his compound...he went to town several times a month but Reno wanted it all on national TV...The amazing thing is that women was allowed to stay on as AG...
It'a amazing what dems can get away with compared to Trump...Thanks Lamestream media...

And its was amazing what the Bundies got away with , twice. They had over 50 days to come out. They decided to die instead of surrender.

I saw the episodes and I remember when it happened. They were followers of a nutcase, end of time, rapture nut and to be frank anyone who could be hypnotized by a pedophile nutcase like that were crazy to begin with. They let their kids shoot weapons and let their daughters have sex and children with the new Savior of their cult.
Even if everything you're alleging is true, what about the 21 helpless children, some as young as two -- little tots? The agents knew those kids were in there and couldn't help themselves, they knew Koresh had threatened to set fire if an attempt was made to break in, and they knew Koresh was thought to be insanely fanatical. Yet, knowing all that, they went ahead and began breaking the walls down.

Is that what you would have done? If not, why not?

Last edited:
You're absolutely right. I agree with everything you've said, especially your criticism of Janet Reno, a totally incompetent puppet of the criminally degenerate Bill Clinton.

But I wish to correct one item in your commentary; Koresh went to town several times each week, not each month. He went mainly to the Post Office to ship or receive packages and retrieve mail from the Davidians' gun business P.O. box. He could have been arrested on any of those days.

Did anyone watch the WACO mini series on the Paramount (Spike) network?
To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control
federal law enforcement agents, specifically the ATF and the FBI.

The only children killed were those fathered by Koresh. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't feel innocent to me.

Children are children. The government had them surrounded and under siege, they were not going anywhere. Poor poor judgement on Reno's part

Reno is an evil nazi.same as clinton who she answered to,killing children is something she gets and GOT a joy out of just like the clintons do.The clintons were having a party at the white house laughing about the whole damn thing at the time.

you nailed it.

Blame that on the zealot end of time Christians.

Uh yeah she is right,you are totally clueless.Get your facts straight,you obviously got this news from the CIA controlled MSM news and Bill I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THIS WOMAN Clinton himself.:cuckoo:

You did not watch the documentary obviously WACO Rules of enagagement.

Clinton was caught lying TWICE to the american people.

Lie#1
He went on to say-we did not start the fires,the davidians stared the fires.complets BS.In the video you see a tank bulldozing the compound with a flame thrower mounted shooting fire onto the compound.

Lie#2

He THEN said-we did not fire at them,they fired at us but we never fired back. that was proven alie as well with footage that showed a helicopter with a machine gunner firing with a machine gun at the compound.

PLUS survivors he came out said some of them came out with their hands in the air yelling dont shoot and they shot them ANYWAYS.:rolleyes:

To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control

yeah have you seen WACO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. it pretty much exposes the governments lies as well.

Thanks for the review. I take it you recommend it then?

You're absolutely right. I agree with everything you've said, especially your criticism of Janet Reno, a totally incompetent puppet of the criminally degenerate Bill Clinton.

But I wish to correct one item in your commentary; Koresh went to town several times each week, not each month. He went mainly to the Post Office to ship or receive packages and retrieve mail from the Davidians' gun business P.O. box. He could have been arrested on any of those days.

Yes the mini series was very interesting and caused me to look at Waco in a whole new light

Yes the mini series was very interesting and caused me to look at Waco in a whole new light

Thanks. I’ll watch after work tomorrow.

did they not have a warrant?
people just can't say no to warrants
and Koresh had all the time to give up
--the critical aspect here is Koresh was a nutjob.....he should've given up, but he was wacko--undeniable

Not surprised to see those who have no issue with catholic priest pedophiles going all in with pedophile David Koresh.....what's a little kid diddling when it's religious, eh?

Clinton and Reno showed much more patience than those criminals deserved.

In this country, when the lawful authorities tell you to come out with your hands up you DO IT, then hire a lawyer.

Anything else will rightly get you killed. You've been warned.

Forum List

Back