WACO

It appears jack boots come in both red, and blue, varieties.

Or we just can't work up a lot of sympathy for Crazy White People who belong to whacky cults.

I wonder why you Libertarian nuts don't show this much outrage when a black child is shot by a cop.
Do you mean a Black "child" like "Big Mike" Brown? You find some similarity between the two events? If so, please elaborate.

So you missed all those times I criticized police departments for shooting unarmed black kids?
But you're not too upset about a bunch of White kids, including a few infants, being incinerated. Or do you believe the sins of the fathers justified the law-enforcement god imposing that punishment?

[...]

Frankly, I want a government to protect us from people like David Koresh. I'm not sure why you don't.

[...]
What threat did David Koresh or any of the Branch Davidians pose to you, or me, or anyone else? Who did any of those people harm? The answer is no one.

While it is entirely possible that Vernon Howell ("David Koresh") was guilty of certain forms of socially unacceptable behavior he was not the evil demon that various government entities and individuals such as yourself portray him as being. If he did in fact engage in certain pedophilic activities none of it took place outside the boundaries of the Davidian cult wherein it was as acceptable as it is in many other exotic religious gatherings, both past and present. And while you have casually accused him of rape, not even the professional liars who produced the BATF's warrant application went that far.

I find it interesting that Sheriff Jack Harwell, the chief of that county's law enforcement resources, had a more favorable impression and opinion of Koresh and the Branch Davidians than you (and some others) do -- the main difference being Harwell knew the Davidians personally while you did not.

Sheriff Jack Harwell | Waco - The Inside Story | FRONTLINE | PBS

I like not having to share my streets with pedophile cultists with guns...

that's what I like.
Then you should like the Branch Davidians -- who kept to themselves and never came anywhere near your streets. Yet you despise them and celebrate what some rogue government groups did to them. Punished and killed them all and burned their babies alive.

And that's the truth in a capsule.

[...]

Well, first, gun ownership should be banned, but Koresh and his mob were doing more than that. they were selling illegally modified weapons, which is what triggered the ATF investigation.

[...]
If gun ownership was actually banned what percentage of the population do you believe would voluntarily comply? Do you realize that effective enforcement of such a ban would require methods, and would create a social atmosphere, exceeding anything envisioned in Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four and Huxley's Brave New World? It would require that ordinary flat-foot cops would be empowered to arbitrarily search you or your car, or to force their way into your home at any time to search for guns.

If gun ownership was banned only the law-abiding would comply -- leaving them defenseless against the non-compliant criminal element. So how smart would a gun-ban be?

Don't forget that Koresh repeatedly raped little girls and forced little boys to march around like soldiers, and then lit the fires that killed so many. The public support for child rapists and sex-groomers in this country has been astounding.

Even if the warrant being served on Koresh was flawed in some way, this would be an argument to be made in court, not an excuse for him and his minions to start shooting at the people serving it.

Did anyone watch the WACO mini series on the Paramount (Spike) network?
To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control
federal law enforcement agents, specifically the ATF and the FBI.

The ATF could have taken Koresh into custody at any time had they wanted. The federal "gubermint" was embarrassed by the Ruby Ridge incident and they wanted revenge and they wanted to demonize and marginalize anyone that was pro-2nd amendment and against a federal, corporate entity that is ran out of the District of Columbia that has it's own corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871.

Personally? I spit and piss on the Feds by exposing them every chance I get and they don't like it that I rescinded my U.S citizenship and no longer under their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I have been a thorn in their side for years. They can eat shit and die for all I care. Live free or die.......I will never submit to the Feds.

Don't forget that Koresh repeatedly raped little girls and forced little boys to march around like soldiers, and then lit the fires that killed so many. The public support for child rapists and sex-groomers in this country has been astounding.
Whether the Davidians started the fires as a deliberately suicidal act, or if the reckless actions of the FBI/HRT accidentally caused ignition, remains a matter of divided opinions. But three things are undeniably certain. The FBI/HRT knew Koresh had threatened mass suicide if an attempt was made to breach the compound's walls. They had reliable cause (advice of professional behaviorists) to believe Koresh was mentally unstable. And they knew there were 21 helpless children in that building.

They knew those things.

Whether the Davidians started the fires as a deliberately suicidal act, or if the reckless actions of the FBI/HRT accidentally caused ignition, remains a matter of divided opinions. But three things are undeniably certain. The FBI/HRT knew Koresh had threatened mass suicide if an attempt was made to breach the compound's walls. They had reliable cause (advice of professional behaviorists) to believe Koresh was mentally unstable. And they knew there were 21 helpless children in that building.

They knew those things.

So what was law enforcement supposed to do, considering that Koresh and his minions had opened fire on the LEO's weeks ago, resulting in several deaths and injuries? How long does society have to let these groups go on,,baby raping and weapons stock-piling? Are they supposed to be mollycoddled for what they were doing? Yeah. There were "helpless children" inside that building with a madman, as well as adults who may have wished to leave. The government of Australia was even pointing out that there were Australian nationals endangered there. Law enforcement is, at the very least, charged with rescuing children from these circumstances. Who else but them could do so? I doubt that anyone else would dash in and carry a 12-year-old rape victim to safety.

Incidentally, the fires were started in two separate locations. This much was evident from watching.

Why place the blame on law enforcement and not the Branch Davidians?

Of course. The government was just there trying to talk them out of it. With incendiary grenades.

No, they were trying to chase them out with CS Gas, which actually was a pretty bad tactic.

Most of what the FBI tried was ineffective, because you were dealing with crazy people who let their cult leader fuck their children. When you are that level of batshit crazy, I'm not sure what would have worked.

You obviously didn't read Dick Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco, in which he exhaustively quotes Koresh's lawyer, Dick DeGuerin, who was the only private citizen afforded access to Koresh which was limited to one brief visit. The FBI denied any further access to DeGuerin, citing concern for DeGuerin's safety, which DeGuerin dismissed as subterfuge.

Okay, gonna stop you right there. All that happened AFTER Koresh shot and killed 4 ATF agents. There was no argument his sleazy lawyer was going to make in court that wasn't going to end with him going to the big house and finding out what they do to Chomos there.

The pivotal question here is why was Koresh denied this access.

Are you not personally offended by it?

No, guy, I'm offended so many of you people on the right want to take this MONSTER who molested children and incited his followers to mass suicide, and make him into a hero. That's what I'm personally offended by.

Your diatribes are directed at David Koresh. No other Branch Davidian is named in them, nor have you presented any specific criminal charges against any other. Add to that the fact that David Koresh could easily have been arrested during any of his regular visits to the Post Office and/or grocery store. There was absolutely no reason for the BATF to do what they did.

Sure there was. They wanted to make a very public arrest to make sure that other assholes who were selling illegal weapons at guns shows know that doesn't end well. Now, yeah, they could have waited for him to pick up the pile of welfare checks his illegitimate kids had applied for at the post office (swell guy you all support) but that would have been an iffy proposition,and part of the intent was to seize the guns he had illegaly modified.

For the other Branch Davidians... they all sat there and watched Koresh molest kids and said nothing. Fuck them.

Anyone with an average intellect, a sense of common decency and a belief in the fundamental principles of liberty knows that.

Common decency, you don't molest kids and sell weapons to crazy people illegally.

There is a reason why the issue of the Waco massacre continues to arise decade after decade. It was a terrible misuse of government's power over its citizens.

Naw, every decade, we have to point out again what really happened, because the lies get compounded.

The truth. Vernon Howell led a cult of crazy people who let him molest their children and raised a lot money selling illegal weapons. WHen the ATF tried to do their job, he murdered four of their agents, and then his followers committed mass suicide because their messiah didn't want to go be a prison bitch for the rest of his life.

The End.

Do you mean a Black "child" like "Big Mike" Brown? You find some similarity between the two events? If so, please elaborate.

Like Tamir Rice, shot when he was playing with a toy gun.
Like LaQuan McDonald, shot 16 times when he was lying on the ground.

But man, you'll be all up in arms about this Chomo who killed himself.

They knew those things.

And what were they supposed to do? Wait him out, and have him commit mass suicide anyway?

The thing was, they did wait. But after a certain point, no more cultists were coming out.

Personally? I spit and piss on the Feds by exposing them every chance I get and they don't like it that I rescinded my U.S citizenship and no longer under their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I have been a thorn in their side for years. They can eat shit and die for all I care. Live free or die.......I will never submit to the Feds.

Poor Cocksucker Dale thinks he's immune to the law because he says so...

What threat did David Koresh or any of the Branch Davidians pose to you, or me, or anyone else? Who did any of those people harm? The answer is no one.

Well, the fact he was selling dangerous weapons to dangerous people. The fact he was molesting children. You know, those kinds of things.

I find it interesting that Sheriff Jack Harwell, the chief of that county's law enforcement resources, had a more favorable impression and opinion of Koresh and the Branch Davidians than you (and some others) do -- the main difference being Harwell knew the Davidians personally while you did not.

Yeah, well, frankly, being the small town hick sheriff doesn't impress me. ALl this shit was going on right under his nose, and he did nothing about it.

If gun ownership was actually banned what percentage of the population do you believe would voluntarily comply? Do you realize that effective enforcement of such a ban would require methods, and would create a social atmosphere, exceeding anything envisioned in Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four and Huxley's Brave New World? It would require that ordinary flat-foot cops would be empowered to arbitrarily search you or your car, or to force their way into your home at any time to search for guns.

Uh, guy, we are already in that world with drugs... And it's nowhere near books you probably haven't read. (Huxley's world isn't anything like Orwell's).

The reality is, gun ownership has been on the decline for a long time now.

The number of guns have increased because the crazies keep stockpiling them.

To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control

The ATF could have taken Koresh into custody at any time had they wanted. The federal "gubermint" was embarrassed by the Ruby Ridge incident and they wanted revenge and they wanted to demonize and marginalize anyone that was pro-2nd amendment and against a federal, corporate entity that is ran out of the District of Columbia that has it's own corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871.

Oh, brother. There's that fiction about the Act of 1871 again. I haven't read most of your fiction for awhile, but at least you are consistent with it. It's sad to see such delusional garbage being posted by you. And if you are living in this country you do, indeed, have to comply with federal, state and local laws. If you rescinded your citizenship and are still living here, you are foolish to think you don't have to comply. Of course, if you don't violate any laws, then you probably are safe for now.

Poor Cocksucker Dale thinks he's immune to the law because he says so...

Well, the fact he was selling dangerous weapons to dangerous people. The fact he was molesting children. You know, those kinds of things.

Yeah, well, frankly, being the small town hick sheriff doesn't impress me. ALl this shit was going on right under his nose, and he did nothing about it.

Uh, guy, we are already in that world with drugs... And it's nowhere near books you probably haven't read. (Huxley's world isn't anything like Orwell's).

The reality is, gun ownership has been on the decline for a long time now.

The number of guns have increased because the crazies keep stockpiling them.

"Poor Cocksucker Dale thinks he's immune to the law because he says so..."

Corporations cannot pass laws....they pass acts, statutes, codes and ordinances for their "de-facto" employees and they enforce them via cohesion contracts and silent consent. I obey all constitutional laws and follow Common Law as a state nationalist instead of a U.S citizen. I know more than you, Joseph because I have made it my mission to know the nature of the cave. You lamely scoff at my postings while laughing nervously, look around hoping others will support you.....it's not happening. You are scared that what I claim is 100% correct thus the lame purse swinging. You have entered a gun fight with a sling-shot, Joseph.

Oh, brother. There's that fiction about the Act of 1871 again. I haven't read most of your fiction for awhile, but at least you are consistent with it. It's sad to see such delusional garbage being posted by you. And if you are living in this country you do, indeed, have to comply with federal, state and local laws. If you rescinded your citizenship and are still living here, you are foolish to think you don't have to comply. Of course, if you don't violate any laws, then you probably are safe for now.

Do I know you? Where have we crossed paths before? Your piss poor attempts at replying to prior my posts must have been rather lame or I would have recognized you.

BUT, to answer your question? Your beloved "gubermint" is indeed a corporate entity and all of their subsidiaries can be found on the Dun and Bradstreet website...did you know that even the Supreme Court of USA.INC is incorporated? Why does it matter? Go back and use the search feature...plug in my name and "USA.INC" and educate yourself. I am here to help! I obey constitutional law/ Common Law...not acts, statutes, codes and ordinances because I opted out of the UCC-1 and severed my ties to USA.INC.

I know more than you, SusieQ.......learn, grow, evolve.......the key to the shackles and the cage that makes you a prisoner are in your pocket. Knowledge is power......

Hosea Chapter 4, verse 6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Dale rarely leaves his basement.

You lamely scoff at my postings while laughing nervously, look around hoping others will support you.....it's not happening.

No, guy, you see, I'm one of the few people who will tell you that you are crazy and a completely awful person. Everyone else treats you the way they treat the ragged homeless person who screams at the CIA operative who has cleverly disguised himself as a lamp-post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back