842 Pound Patient Of"My 600 Pound Life"Died During Filming Of His Two Hour Episode Last November.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: :crybaby: :cryhug_1_: This was probably a first for the TLC Reality series. Although a few other patients have died, but after the taping of their episodes. The episode was filmed in November to be aired this week. It just amazing how anyone could reach over 800 pounds and still be alive. You would think that even hitting 400 pounds was a certain death.
This is the link if you wanna take a look at the story.
‘My 600-Lb. Life’ star Robert Buchel dies during filming of show

How sad. He was truly larger than life.

Last edited:
Might need to start requiring EMS to get their CDL licenses :eek:

Very sad episode...hooked on drugs and food. A relative was bashing the show on facebook saying he wasn't over 800 but it showed him being weighed. His poor fiancé couldent handle him....he filled the whole hallway

How can a person get so big? they must have help...where do they get the money for all of that food? They obviously can't work...if they are on food stamps then the government should monitor their food intake for their own good...

Very sad episode...hooked on drugs and food. A relative was bashing the show on facebook saying he wasn't over 800 but it showed him being weighed. His poor fiancé couldent handle him....he filled the whole hallway
Wow 800 lbs...the human heart can't take that...it is sad...

He was doing excellent and lost over 300 pounds, but the drug addiction took over and he gave up once they stopped the painkillers

• Banned
Ho

He was doing excellent and lost over 300 pounds, but the drug addiction took over and he gave up once they stopped the painkillers
God..how many pizzas did he eat a week?

Ho

His girlfriend had to hold the plastic urinal and he pissed it 3/4 full....

I have watched several eat 2-3 pizzas at one sitting washed down with a 2 liter of Coke

Ho

His girlfriend had to hold the plastic urinal and he pissed it 3/4 full....

I have watched several eat 2-3 pizzas at one sitting washed down with a 2 liter of Coke
It seems like on most episodes..the patient has always been addicted to pizza

It seems like on most episodes..the patient has always been addicted to pizza
Can't say I blame them...
images

Thanks now I know what we are having for dinner...lol

Hey...there was a time once when I could Wolfe down a fully loaded large meaty pizza. But after a certain age...we all have to cut back to 3 slices
I know me too...someone once asked me what heaven looks like and I said I hope it is filled with fast food joints...I was on a diet at the time because of surgery on my gut...And I was starving with only VA hospital food to eat...yuck

most are using food to mask some pain from their childhood....parents left or the child was molested....the enablers are the most interesting...why do they do it...why would a mother intentionally cripple a child even if the child is an adult....with food...i tend to express my emotions with food...the south is a food culture....family dinners are important and we bond with and over food...if one pays attention to the bio of the fat people....they were fat as children....150 lbs at 10 yr old? that is on the parent...

food can be a reward or punishment.....it is one of man's top 3 drives....needed for survival...people pity the anies who starve themselves to death but no one pities the obese ones who are eating themselves to death...a lot of the men are fatty chasers and leave the ladies after they slim down...

i think my biggest shock was the realization that the mound the covers the pubes....i am sure it has a name...can grow to reach the floor...you have to wonder how they just went to bed and people fed them...and how they afford all that food?
one was eating 25 thousand to 35 thousand calories a day...that is a load of food...and the fast food runs?

at the front of the show...it says something about a 5 % success rate...i cannot find out if that refers to on their own or after the procedures....note: dr now is using sleeves instead of bypasses on most patients now and he is being sued for leaving a piece of equipment in someone....

my favorite...penny ...'where is my yellow brick road?'

Every person ever born has died or is dying ... some quickly, some very slowly.

People take drugs. People abuse alcohol. Some people drive like maniacs. Some people seek violent encounters.

Becoming obese is one of the very few things a person can do to themselves that doesn't frak up everyone around them.

Do you want to die at 90 in a nursing home not knowing who you are and you haven't seen your kids in years ... OR ...

197872060.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back