WACO

Kill the kids to save the kids.

Are you a psychopath?

The government didn't kill those kids... Koresh did.

That was the finding of every investigation that looked into this.
Damn Joe...really?

Had the government minded it's own business, those children would be alive today. So, logically, the government you so love and adore, MURDERED those children.

Was it worth murdering all those children and adults, because ONE guy might have broken gun laws? I suspect you being a statist/fascist would say YES!

Damn Joe...really?

Had the government minded it's own business, those children would be alive today. So, logically, the government you so love and adore, MURDERED those children.

Um, preventing the illegal sales of guns and protecting children from sexual abuse is the government's business, dummy.

Was it worth murdering all those children and adults, because ONE guy might have broken gun laws? I suspect you being a statist/fascist would say YES!

Meh, bunch of fucked up cultists... those kids would have grown up to be all kinds of fucked up, so no great loss.

Damn Joe...really?

Um, preventing the illegal sales of guns and protecting children from sexual abuse is the government's business, dummy.

Meh, bunch of fucked up cultists... those kids would have grown up to be all kinds of fucked up, so no great loss.
Good God you are slow.

You think saving children by killing them, is a good approach.

Forum List

Back