WACO

The FBI used tear gas and numerous times prior to this tear gas resulted in fires.
The FBI knew this was a possibiliity when they used it

Tear gas does not cause fires , they caused the fires. They committed suicide.
DEATH IN WACO: The Tear Gas; Chemical Isn't Meant to Cause Fire
Wrongo. It's true that tear gas doesn't start fires but the tear gas canister creates tremendous heat to make the chemicals hot enough to make smoke that billows out of the canister. If it lands on something flammable it will create a fire.That's what happened at Waco.

Yes the mini series was very interesting and caused me to look at Waco in a whole new light
Read Dick Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco, and that light will get even brighter.

There are many facts which were not revealed in the tv series that Reavis, who was Koresh's lawyer, has carefully researched and documented in his book. One of the most important of those repressed facts is how the agents refused to allow the Press to have any contact whatsoever with the Davidians -- even via the phone line over which Koresh had virtually begged to speak with reporters, a fact which blows a hole in the assertion that the Press was excluded for their own protection.

FBI established a supposedly "safe" area for the Media which was one full mile away from the compound and they physically restrained the Press from moving any closer -- even though the reporters were willing to assume full responsibility for their personal safety. One reporter attempted to sneak past the constraint and was arrested. Simply stated, through this authoritarian tactic the public was deprived of the truth via the same methods used by Pinochet in Chile, Stalin in Russia, Pahlavi in Iran, and various other tyrannical dictators. This was a clear violation of the First Amendment but it was never mentioned in the tv series.

Last edited:
did they not have a warrant?
people just can't say no to warrants
and Koresh had all the time to give up
--the critical aspect here is Koresh was a nutjob.....he should've given up, but he was wacko--undeniable
Even if all the accusations made against Koresh are true, the fact remains that Koresh was known to the Federal agents to be mentally unstable, and that he vowed to set fire to the compound if the agents attempted to break in, and that there were 21 helpless children in that compound. The agents knew all that -- yet they started breaking the walls down with an Army tank.

What have you to say about that?

did they not have a warrant?
people just can't say no to warrants
and Koresh had all the time to give up
--the critical aspect here is Koresh was a nutjob.....he should've given up, but he was wacko--undeniable
Even if all the accusations made against Koresh are true, the fact remains that Koresh was known to the Federal agents to be mentally unstable, and that he vowed to set fire to the compound if the agents attempted to break in, and that there were 21 helpless children in that compound. The agents knew all that -- yet they started breaking the walls down with an Army tank.

What have you to say about that?
that's Koresh's fault then--they gave him how much time to surrender??
he was a wacko---
you surrender when the police tell you to--simple...if you don't it's your fault when you die
THAT"S what I have to say

what don't you understand about a warrant???

Art doesn't always reflect reality.
That point is well taken. However the series has a follow-on. Where the survivors will be interviewed. I'm sure they will verify the story line, because it most likely came from the survivors.

I'd guess most of the others are in prison. 5 Each Get 40 Years In Waco Case

as always is the case in this fucked up world,the innocent go to jail and the REAL killers Clinton,Gore,Reno,the FBI and the ATF get off scott free for murdering women and children.

They never should have tried to confront him in his compound...he went to town several times a month but Reno wanted it all on national TV...The amazing thing is that women was allowed to stay on as AG...
It'a amazing what dems can get away with compared to Trump...Thanks Lamestream media...
You're absolutely right. I agree with everything you've said, especially your criticism of Janet Reno, a totally incompetent puppet of the criminally degenerate Bill Clinton.

But I wish to correct one item in your commentary; Koresh went to town several times each week, not each month. He went mainly to the Post Office to ship or receive packages and retrieve mail from the Davidians' gun business P.O. box. He could have been arrested on any of those days.

a FACT Penelope is obviously not aware of how the ATF and FBI could EASILY have avoided murdering all those people including women and children.:rolleyes:

Clinton and Reno showed much more patience than those criminals deserved.

In this country, when the lawful authorities tell you to come out with your hands up you DO IT, then hire a lawyer.

Anything else will rightly get you killed. You've been warned.

Uh obviously you missed the part earlier where someone mentioned Koresh went to the grocery store and post office everyday while the authorities were there for over a month where they could easily have apprehended him then if they wanted and avoided the murdering women and children and yet you say this god bless janet reno fucking crap? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes the mini series was very interesting and caused me to look at Waco in a whole new light
Read Dick Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco, and that light will get even brighter.

There are many facts which were not revealed in the tv series that Reavis, who was Koresh's lawyer, has carefully researched and documented in his book. One of the most important of those repressed facts is how the agents refused to allow the Press to have any contact whatsoever with the Davidians -- even via the phone line over which Koresh had virtually begged to speak with reporters, a fact which blows a hole in the assertion that the Press was excluded for their own protection.

FBI established a supposedly "safe" area for the Media which was one full mile away from the compound and they physically restrained the Press from moving any closer -- even though the reporters were willing to assume full responsibility for their personal safety. One reporter attempted to sneak past the constraint and was arrested. Simply stated, through this authoritarian tactic the public was deprived of the truth via the same methods used by Pinochet in Chile, Stalin in Russia, Pahlavi in Iran, and various other tyrannical dictators. This was a clear violation of the First Amendment but it was never mentioned in the tv series.

Thanks for the information,Even I was not aware of those facts you mentioned.I will for sure have to try and find that book. you mentioned The Ashes of Waco. Its sad that a book like that never gets to presented in a court of law of law system that is not corrupt.If it could,the real killers i mentioned would be serving life sentences.

Did you notice ever since you made all these excellent informative posts of how Reno,Clinton,the FBI,and ATF committed treason and murdered women and children,that the people defendening the official version of the governments in this case harmonica,penelope and syntholic have all turned tail and ran off and have not come back after you took them to school that Reno and Clinton murdered women and children that day?:haha::lmao:

Looks like the cat has got their tongue.:muahaha:

The cat also got their tongue because they have been speechless ever since i posted these two videos here earlier that also prove that Reno and Clinton are murderers of innocent women and children.:D

Last edited:

Koresh's lawyer, eh?

Bodecca is trolling as always,^ He cant counter any of the evidence that Mike K presented or the two videos in that last post of mine so him being the chickenshit troll he is unable to admit defeat,he posts a smiley.

Koresh's lawyer, eh?
troll eh:rolleyes:

Did anyone watch the WACO mini series on the Paramount (Spike) network?
To me it it made the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look like the victims of an out of control
federal law enforcement agents, specifically the ATF and the FBI.

that is probably closer to the truth

after the government fuck up at ruby ridge

the government was looking for a easy fix to their bad publicity

they figured if they could stop this "evil and dangerous Cult"

and march out a bunch of kids they "saved" on live tv things would be great

instead they torched a bunch of kids and murdered several adults

Koresh's lawyer, eh?
Yes. Koresh's lawyer.

If you believe that means his commentary and opinions are automatically unreliable you need to read his book, in which he anticipates skepticism and carefully documents everything that might be regarded as doubtful. He doesn't expect the reader to take his word for anything.

If you wish to know the full, unadulterated truth about what happened at Waco, read Mr. Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco.

Koresh's lawyer, eh?
Yes. Koresh's lawyer.

If you believe that means his commentary and opinions are automatically unreliable you need to read his book, in which he anticipates skepticism and carefully documents everything that might be regarded as doubtful. He doesn't expect the reader to take his word for anything.

If you wish to know the full, unadulterated truth about what happened at Waco, read Mr. Reavis' book, The Ashes of Waco.

He wont read it,this troll only sees what he wants to see.He is in denial mode that our government is staging false flag shootings for example like vegas,ect,ect.

he was a wacko---

you surrender when the police tell you to--simple...if you don't it's your fault when you die

I don't know what "wacko" means, but I do know the government agents were fully aware that David Koresh was believed to be schizophrenic and dangerously fanatical, and that there were 21 helpless children under his control in that compound, and that he had threatened to set fire to the compound if the agents attempted to break in.

So in view of those circumstances what I don't understand is how even the most compulsively degenerate and fanatical authoritarian personality could be concerned about the relative importance of a warrant.

he was a wacko---

I don't know what "wacko" means, but I do know the government agents were fully aware that David Koresh was believed to be schizophrenic and dangerously fanatical, and that there were 21 helpless children under his control in that compound, and that he had threatened to set fire to the compound if the agents attempted to break in.

So in view of those circumstances what I don't understand is how even the most compulsively degenerate and fanatical authoritarian personality could be concerned about the relative importance of a warrant.
so if he is crazy/etc--he is at least partially responsible
he is initially responsible for being a wacko/not complying

it's like this ''cops shooting UNARMED blackmen''/criminals/dangerous criminals/etc crap.....the criminal is ultimately responsible:
1. they initiate the problem
2. they don't comply
3. if kids are there or not, irrelevant because of 1 and 2

as always is the case in this fucked up world,the innocent go to jail and the REAL killers Clinton,Gore,Reno,the FBI and the ATF get off scott free for murdering women and children.
While Clinton, Gore, Reno and the ATF deserve all the criticism and condemnation directed at them for their respective participation in the Waco massacre it is important to call attention to the truth -- which is the ordinary FBI has been undeservedly censured. The fact is the FBI was brought in to replace the ATF when its incompetence became apparent and none of those ordinary FBI agents who attended the 51 day standoff ever approved of provoking Koresh. In fact they strongly opposed it.

It was the FBI's notorious HRT, Hostage Rescue Team, the FBI's version of S.W.A.T., the same unit responsible for killing Randy Weaver's wife during the aborted Ruby Ridge raid, that organized, promoted, and actually carried out the break-in at Waco that resulted in the fatal fire. So it is not the FBI, per se, which is responsible for the Waco massacre, but the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team.

Clinton and Reno showed much more patience than those criminals deserved.

In this country, when the lawful authorities tell you to come out with your hands up you DO IT, then hire a lawyer.

Anything else will rightly get you killed. You've been warned.

Uh obviously you missed the part earlier where someone mentioned Koresh went to the grocery store and post office everyday while the authorities were there for over a month where they could easily have apprehended him then if they wanted and avoided the murdering women and children and yet you say this god bless janet reno fucking crap? :rolleyes:
Irrelevant. When they DID show up to arrest him he should have complied and hired a lawyer. He decided to fight the FBI and ATF. That got him dead.

Forum List

Back