Vivek Ramaswamy Is Currently In Second Place In The Polls and I Have Now Switched to Him

I'd have no problem voting for him come Super Tuesday....If he's still around.

I'd not bet money on it but I don't think things are going to go the way with Trump as the left would have you believe.....They want him too much.....Don't give the dems what they want.

It doesn't mean that I don't like Trump anymore, it just means that I think Ramaswamy is the better candidate. That's just my opinion anyways.

I was about to ask you why you had a picture of Vivek as your avatar and whether it meant you had cooled on Ron DeSantis. I guess that explains things.

It doesn't mean that I don't like Trump anymore, it just means that I think Ramaswamy is the better candidate. That's just my opinion anyways.

Vivek has only been anti-woke for a year or two.
Tweets have surfaced on Twitter showing his support for Democrat issues.
I think his only purpose is to draw votes away from the leading GOP candidate.

Seriously never heard of the dude before today.
:dunno:

But my candidate is still.
s-l400.png

Btw this is the video that earned my vote. As much as I like Donald Trump, I don't think that he would have the kind of balls to put fairness over the competition like Ramaswamy did. Although in my opinion I believe that he would have made a great VP for Trump too.

Yeah screw that. I switched back to Trump when I heard that Ramaswamy would be lifting Russia sanctions and pardoning the Bidens.

Forum List

Back