I Should Have Stuck With Trump From The Beginning

I know YOUR star witness David Archer testified under oath Hunter and is father never discussed business in any of the conversations he was privy to. And you have provided nothing to back up your claim.

You people are just making shit up!
Archer wasn’t my witness, Dildo_really. I didn’t choose him. You know who did? Hunter did. Blame Hunter. 👍

You also don’t know that Hunter and or his business associates never discussed business with Potato. You’re making that shit up. You moron.

And now, if a moron like you is capable of following along, we see that the former Vice President went so far as to use a pseudonym for emails. You have no idea what might now get revealed.

But keep jabbering as you always do. 😎

Archer wasn’t my witness, Dildo_really. I didn’t choose him. You know who did? Hunter did. Blame Hunter. 👍

You also don’t know that Hunter and or his business associates never discussed business with Potato. You’re making that shit up. You moron.

And now, if a moron like you is capable of following along, we see that the former Vice President went so far as to use a pseudonym for emails. You have no idea what might now get revealed.

But keep jabbering as you always do. 😎
Produce the emails!

We're all in our places. With bright Shiney faces!
Good. Now. Take a breath. Learn how to spell. And then use that new found skill to look up the emails you’re busy demanding. Some are already released.

Under one of his pseudonyms, there was this email he got;

Here’s one under the Peters pseudonym where fucking Hunter got cc’d. Subject? Read for yourself:

Good. Now. Take a breath. Learn how to spell. And then use that new found skill to look up the emails you’re busy demanding. Some are already released.

Under one of his pseudonyms, there was this email he got;

Here’s one under the Peters pseudonym where fucking Hunter got cc’d. Subject? Read for yourself:

Neither of those emails were proof of a crime!

Forum List

Back