I Should Have Stuck With Trump From The Beginning

Republicans will never be able to win again because they never stick together. Egos are too big. I’m sure you would stick together if it was between Biden and DeSantis right? Probably not. That’s what happened to get Obama elected. Then, happened again to get Biden elected.
The other reason is Democrats are well organized and are able to cheat and cover their crimes up. Pay off the media and there you have it. Republicans won’t do that.

DeSantis isn't a true Republican though.

I eliminated Ron DeSantis as my choice when I found out that he couldn't answer questions if his life depended on it, called Trump a loser, and blamed all the government shutdowns on him, and revealed himself as a RINO and traitor and somebody I shouldn't trust. (And actually, I should have not even thought about voting for him from the beginning since he wouldn't be anything without Trump.)

lol, DeSantis...he kinda eliminated himself when he wet his pants during his debate with Charlie Crist.

7uov15.jpg

Now Vivek Ramaswamy comes along and talks about pardons within the Biden family. I was already starting to get nervous when he was talking about how he would handle the war in Ukraine, but that was the deal breaker for me.

Another rich guy with no political experience who wants to be president. What could go wrong?

At least he really is rich and not a fake billionaire like DJT.

DeSantis isn't a true Republican though.
Sure he is. Look what the Democrats are doing to RFK because he doesn’t go along with the mob who are few in the Democrat Party. But, when a candidate is picked, they will all come together. Not so with the Republicans.

You’re a moron and a liar and are a creature consisting of all the atoms of shit to make you entirely shit.

That said, it is the Biden crime family which is getting progressively more and more exposed. No wonder you’re setting yourself.

Now, gfy. :fu:
Oh, I like that first part! That was very creative. Bravo!]

As far as Biden, what is being exposed? What has he done, specifically, that is criminal?

Oh, I like that first part! That was very creative. Bravo!]

As far as Biden, what is being exposed? What has he done, specifically, that is criminal?
I like your alphabet.
You’re a very slow student. Stop licking the short bud windows and come inside your classroom and try to learn.

It is the Potato’s family corruption which is getting exposed. All those family LLC’s which have no known legitimate business purpose. Receiving funds from the likes of Hunter’s foreign businesses — for what? What did that crack head being to their corporate table?

Danger. Even asking that question kind of parts the old curtain. Hunter was a ducking zero. He brought nothing except the hope for access to a Vice President.

And they kept paying him! He must have delivered. And pappy 10% got wealthier than his public salary and his teaching and his wife’s income all combined can explain.

Fret not. The investigation is ongoing. 👍

I like your alphabet.

You’re a very slow student. Stop licking the short bud windows and come inside your classroom and try to learn.

It is the Potato’s family corruption which is getting exposed. All those family LLC’s which have no known legitimate business purpose. Receiving funds from the likes of Hunter’s foreign businesses — for what? What did that crack head being to their corporate table?

Danger. Even asking that question kind of parts the old curtain. Hunter was a ducking zero. He brought nothing except the hope for access to a Vice President.

And they kept paying him! He must have delivered. And pappy 10% got wealthier than his public salary and his teaching and his wife’s income all combined can explain.

Fret not. The investigation is ongoing. 👍
Where is your proof of payments to Biden? You are just spewing bullshit right wing talking points. Where is your proof? Your evidence? Your smoking gun? So far, YOU AIN'T GOT NONE!

Where is your proof of payments to Biden? You are just spewing bullshit right wing talking points. Where is your proof? Your evidence? Your smoking gun? So far, YOU AIN'T GOT NONE!
Even Potato knows enough to create a dizzying array — a web — of deceitful ploys to hide his income. It is the untangling of the knot that takes some time.

I wonder what the lib explanation might be for the Brandon wealth?

Even Potato knows enough to create a dizzying array — a web — of deceitful ploys to hide his income. It is the untangling of the knot that takes some time.

I wonder what the lib explanation might be for the Brandon wealth?
I asked you for proof! Where the fuck is it, asshole?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I asked you for proof! Where the fuck is it,
The 30 to 50 million.

Potato’s changing story about never speaking with Hunter’s business associates. A lie.

Potato’s changing story about never meeting with any of Hunter’s business associates. A lie.

The family’s various LLC’s all having no particular business purpose.

Archer’s testimony.

The bank records (still coming).

Photos of Potato with Hunter’s business associates.

Etc.

Calm yourself down, ya shitstain. You need to be patient. Sit back. Take a breath. Relax. All will become clear. The investigation is ongoing.

The 30 to 50 million.

Potato’s changing story about never speaking with Hunter’s business associates. A lie.

Potato’s changing story about never meeting with any of Hunter’s business associates. A lie.

The family’s various LLC’s all having no particular business purpose.

Archer’s testimony.

The bank records (still coming).

Photos of Potato with Hunter’s business associates.

Etc.

Calm yourself down, ya shitstain. You need to be patient. Sit back. Take a breath. Relax. All will become clear. The investigation is ongoing.
I asked you for evidence! Nor your further bullshit rhetoric!

• Thanks
Trump did win the election and he had nothing to do with the lockdowns. The house was and it has been packed with democrats for quite some time now. Trump didn't have anything to do with mail-in ballots either.
Trump lost. He has never received the most votes,

No. You screeched for evidence. And when I provided some, you came back with a post underscoring that you weren’t interested in any of it.

You tub of lard. Go play in traffic.
That wasn't evidence. That was bullshit rhetoric on your part. Hunter is a private business man; LLC's are not illegal. I asked to show proof any money went to his dad and you havn't provided any.

But since you brought up LLC's, what about the over 250 LLC's Jared Kushner had when his father-in-law was President? With over $2 billion coming from MBS. You wanna talk about Jared's laptop?

How about Ivanka? Wanna talk about her laptop and the 13 patents she received in China while papa was Prez? Wanna talk about that?

Fuck you and your Hunter bullshit!

• Winner
That wasn't evidence. That was bullshit rhetoric on your part. Hunter is a private business man; LLC's are not illegal. I asked to show proof any money went to his dad and you havn't provided any.

But since you brought up LLC's, what about the over 250 LLC's Jared Kushner had when his father-in-law was President? With over $2 billion coming from MBS. You wanna talk about Jared's laptop?

How about Ivanka? Wanna talk about her laptop and the 13 patents she received in China while papa was Prez? Wanna talk about that?

Fuck you and your Hunter bullshit!
Hey fuckstixk:

Hunter is a private Shitizen. And LLC’s are perfectly legal at their outset. However, you fail to note the obvious.

Where it is being alleged that Hunter uses his pappy’s official position as VP to garner business for himself and his partners from foreign companies, and he had pappy in on those deals as evidence of influence in DC, then it starts to look an awful lot like criminality is afoot. And that brings pappy under the microscope.

We know that pappy lied a lot about his business dealings with Hunter. Why?

I don’t give a rat’s ass what a moron like you considers “evidence.”

The investigation proceeds. Just ask Potato’s email fake name. (I wonder if “Peters” is a reference to “Pedo Pete?”)

Hey fuckstixk:

Hunter is a private Shitizen. And LLC’s are perfectly legal at their outset. However, you fail to note the obvious.

Where it is being alleged that Hunter uses his pappy’s official position as VP to garner business for himself and his partners from foreign companies, and he had pappy in on those deals as evidence of influence in DC, then it starts to look an awful lot like criminality is afoot. And that brings pappy under the microscope.

We know that pappy lied a lot about his business dealings with Hunter. Why?

I don’t give a rat’s ass what a moron like you considers “evidence.”

The investigation proceeds. Just ask Potato’s email fake name. (I wonder if “Peters” is a reference to “Pedo Pete?”)
I know YOUR star witness David Archer testified under oath Hunter and is father never discussed business in any of the conversations he was privy to. And you have provided nothing to back up your claim.

You people are just making shit up!

Forum List

Back