I can't believe how the Republican candidates rate in New Hampshire (except Trump)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I'm shocked, utterly shocked! (literally)

How can Chris Christie be 3rd? OMG!

And how can Haley be ahead of DeSantis?

Well, it's just New Hampshire, but still.

In any case, Trump is so far ahead, maybe it doesn't matter--except maybe to show that people in New Hampshire are uninformed. I mean, Haley seems like someone who is not against America getting involved in foreign wars --and plus, she was rude to Ramaswamy at a debate & I didn't think it was warranted (the vehemence, especially) but the war thing is what gets to me the most, along w/ her rather liberal abortion views.

who are neocons and what is your definition of that?

I like Ramaswamy.. not sure I trust him but he says things I totally agree with.

I like DeSantis. I do trust him

CC, OMG, forget it
They’re all idiots. Ram might not be a neocon, but all the others are. Fuck Desantis and Halley. They are disgusting neocons.

In any case, Trump is so far ahead, maybe it doesn't matter--except maybe to show that people in New Hampshire are uninformed. I mean, Haley seems like someone who is not against America getting involved in foreign wars --and plus, she was rude to Ramaswamy at a debate & I didn't think it was warranted (the vehemence, especially) but the war thing is what gets to me the most, along w/ her rather liberal abortion views.
Let's see...

In no particular order...

Ramalamadipshit is a performative asshole who doesn't belong in the race, and he deserved that bitch slap from Haley. He thinks he can buy his way into the White House the same way Trump did, but America is already tired of inexperienced bloviating incompetent assholes at the helm of the greatest nation on Earth.

DeSantis pinned his entire persona on being Mini Me Trump. Why would the diehard Trumptards pick a counterfeit knock-off when the original classic is on the ticket? And have you seen the way DeSantis performs in debates? He's a chickenshit finger-in-the-wind loser of the worst kind.

Haley, god bless her, understands our foreign policy responsibilities and our national security interests absolutely depend on stomping wannabe Soviet dictators back into the dirt.

Chris Christie is in the race in a sad attempt at redeeming himself for dropping to his knees and sucking Trump's cock like every other spineless Republican has that used to see Trump exactly for what he is.

If there was just one other Republican candidate other than Trump, Trump would be stomped. He never garnered more than a third of primary voters in 2016. He only wins because the other two-thirds were divided amongst the rest of the clowns in the car.

And now the devolved GOP party machine is making the exact same mistake, expecting a different result.

I guarantee you every Republican elected official prays every night for Donald Trump to choke on a cheeseburger and leave this world.

Yet they don't act. They are cowards.

Haley totally lost me at the climate change scam.

You gotta look for the stuff they leave out of the story. Out of the 500 registered republicans who were asked if they were following the race a full 50% said "only somewhat to not at all". How accurate can a (WAPO) poll be if they only release data that tends to support their biased viewpoint?

You gotta look for the stuff they leave out of the story. Out of the 500 registered republicans who were asked if they were following the race a full 50% said "only somewhat to not at all". How accurate can a (WAPO) poll be if they only release data that tends to support their biased viewpoint?
Yes, more than half of Republican voters would prefer Crooked Donald drop dead.

The don't pay attention because they have been told his nomination is a foregone conclusion.

WAPO? Hell they got the Pulitzer Prize for the Trump hit job article that was proven BUNK!
GIVE BACK THE PULITZER PRIZE !

Christie is picking up the northeastern asshole Yankee vote.
She may very well end up in 2nd.
Her and her former boss may team up again.

"What doth it profit a party to run a candidate who sits under a shameful cloud of criminal indictments?"

If you idiots are actually dumb enough to run Trump again...

And the idiot Democrats - by some miracle - wise-up and run anybody BUT Joe Biden...

Your ignorant, arrogant Orange Sociopath is going to lose...

Bigly...

------

Make it Haley for Prez and DeSantis for Veep and you're In Like Flint...

You can always toss Secretary of Homeland Security at your Orange DemiGod as a consolation prize... he'd be good at it. :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back