I Should Have Stuck With Trump From The Beginning

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I mean don't get me wrong, I've always liked Trump and how he triggers the left, but I thought that it was going to be a tough competition between him, Ron DeSantis, and Vivek Ramaswamy,... but it looks like now that there's only one true patriot among them.

I eliminated Ron DeSantis as my choice when I found out that he couldn't answer questions if his life depended on it, called Trump a loser, and blamed all the government shutdowns on him, and revealed himself as a RINO and traitor and somebody I shouldn't trust. (And actually, I should have not even thought about voting for him from the beginning since he wouldn't be anything without Trump.)

Now Vivek Ramaswamy comes along and talks about pardons within the Biden family. I was already starting to get nervous when he was talking about how he would handle the war in Ukraine, but that was the deal breaker for me.

So after they both stuck their feet into their mouths it looks like they eliminated themselves from the competition and deep down I didn't think that either one of them would have been able to beat Trump anyways. Looks like the RINO population is growing.

• Banned
If Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy wins the presidency, he says he would end U.S. support for Ukraine and instead broker a peace settlement between Russia and Ukraine.
If I was a one issue voter, he would have my vote.

We don't need a peace treaty though. Putin either needs to be assassinated or to be left to Trump to deal with. He's much older, WAY more experienced, and knows exactly what he's doing as back when he was still in office, he played Putin like a fiddle.

• Banned
Besides, even if it wasn't for the fact that I don't trust that Ramaswamy knows what he's doing, he wants to pardon the Biden family. We can't overlook that.

Besides, even if it wasn't for the fact that I don't trust that Ramaswamy knows what he's doing, he wants to pardon the Biden family. We can't overlook that.
Trump probably would too. Like how he pussied out on going after hillary.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've always liked Trump and how he triggers the left, but I thought that it was going to be a tough competition between him, Ron DeSantis, and Vivek Ramaswamy,... but it looks like now that there's only one true patriot among them.

I eliminated Ron DeSantis as my choice when I found out that he couldn't answer questions if his life depended on it, called Trump a loser, and blamed all the government shutdowns on him, and revealed himself as a RINO and traitor and somebody I shouldn't trust. (And actually, I should have not even thought about voting for him from the beginning since he wouldn't be anything without Trump.)

Now Vivek Ramaswamy comes along and talks about pardons within the Biden family. I was already starting to get nervous when he was talking about how he would handle the war in Ukraine, but that was the deal breaker for me.

So after they both stuck their feet into their mouths it looks like they eliminated themselves from the competition and deep down I didn't think that either one of them would have been able to beat Trump anyways. Looks like the RINO population is growing.

You seem to change your endorsement every few days

People like you should not be allowed to vote

You seem to change your endorsement every few days

People like you should not be allowed to vote
It's that sheep following sheep thing.

1692031137955.jpeg

It's time to embrace the horror, Trump is going to jail! He committed crimes in 4 separate districts. With the one in Georgia having a mandatory 5 year sentence with no Presidential pardon possible. Boo-yah!

Donald Trump was not a perfect president because he is an imperfect person as every person on Earth is. He made some errors in judgment as all Presidents inadvertently do. One of his worst faults--a fault he has since admitted--was trusting the wrong people. I doubt in a second term he would make that same mistake again, at least on such a broad scale.

But overall his track record was the best of any President in my now very long lifetime:
--Booming economy that was substantially lifting ALL demographics while inflation remained low
--Better trade policies and other internationally policies that had world leaders grumbling and/or pitching hissy fits but regained respect for America in the world.
--The USA significantly lost its AAA credit rating under Obama but it had recovered and was maintained during the Trump years because of a strong and growing economy. Now we have lost that AAA rating again under Biden.
--Energy independence in which we were exporting far more energy than we were importing.
--Far more liberty that encouraged entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation, business expansion and was bringing home jobs that had gone to other countries to avoid prior unfriendly to business tax policies.
--The closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced.

So despite his mistakes and mean tweets, Trump definitely earned my vote for a second term. And I would lay odds that we would still get the 'mean tweets' but there would be fewer mistakes in a second term.

Trump probably would too. Like how he pussied out on going after hillary.

Yeah, but he would never pardon her.

Stupidity is more of a problem than not figuring out who you want,

Not my problem. DeSantis and Ramaswamy are the ones who screwed up getting a vote from me.

It's time to embrace the horror, Trump is going to jail! He committed crimes in 4 separate districts. With the one in Georgia having a mandatory 5 year sentence with no Presidential pardon possible. Boo-yah!

And with people like you, it also demonstrates why I should stick with the one who gives you guys nightmares.

Should have stuck with trump from the beginning? Hell, we should not have been stuck with trump from the beginning, accept for all the assholes, that just thought it cute to piss off the left.

Rams-A-Ramy never saw anybody he wouldn't consider pardoning, if he thought it might get him a vote.

You said you were going on strike from the forums.

What happened with that?

Yeah, but he would never pardon her.

Not my problem. DeSantis and Ramaswamy are the ones who screwed up getting a vote from me.

And with people like you, it also demonstrates why I should stick with the one who gives you guys nightmares.
Trump broke the law. No one is above the law. Get that through your fucking head!

Rams-A-Ramy never saw anybody he wouldn't consider pardoning, if he thought it might get him a vote.

Well that just goes to prove my point even more that he can't be trusted if he cannot choose a side.

You said you were going on strike from the forums.

What happened with that?

Off topic but I got support for my cause and now we turned into a protest group. Anyways, please stay on topic.

Forum List

Back